PDA

View Full Version : Hey PackerRats

wpony
07-31-2008, 03:29 PM
I hope this circus gets over with soon this has always been a great site with just a few people who like to rile things up a little but now its starting to look like a battle zone in here :evil: remeber we are friends and fans of the packers.
Players come and go I know I love the Packers and Brett but the biggest loosers in all this is the fans again I did not think either Brett or the Packers would break all the young fans hearts like that or even us old farts like mine. :cry:

The Leaper
07-31-2008, 03:33 PM
I agree.

This situation stinks...I personally think both sides share blame in this.

Gunakor
07-31-2008, 03:36 PM
I hope this circus gets over with soon this has always been a great site with just a few people who like to rile things up a little but now its starting to look like a battle zone in here :evil: remeber we are friends and fans of the packers.
Players come and go I know I love the Packers and Brett but the biggest loosers in all this is the fans again I did not think either Brett or the Packers would break all the young fans hearts like that or even us old farts like mine. :cry:

From the looks of things, not ALL of us are Packer fans. Some are more Favre fans and have said clearly that they would root for Favre to beat the Packers should he be traded to another team. That statement would never come out of a Packer fans mouth, or be typed on a Packer fans keyboard.

wpony
07-31-2008, 03:44 PM
I agree.

Thats for sure i think both of their egos are clashing right now but they are both good people hopefully it all gets worked out maybe they could even share the QB duty?in the 4th quarter or if 1 is having a really bad day

texaspackerbacker
07-31-2008, 03:47 PM
Speaking as one of the "few people who like to rile things up a little", I'll say, Hell No! The fun of posting in a forum is arguing out whatever the hell needs to be argued.

That doesn't diminish loving the Packers, and it rarely diminishes friendship.

I'd like to see this mess end too--not just any old way to be done with it, but with the conclusion I WANT (heaven knows I've explained what that is in enough other threads).

Namby pamby "can't we all just get along" wimpiness ain't what being a Packer fan is all about. It ain't even what being a normal person is all about.

gbpackfan
07-31-2008, 04:00 PM

Who the fuck are you to tell us how to act? Stop being such a little bitch and let us duke it out. This is all out war man! If you can't take it, then why don't you go hang out at oprah.com or whatever site you skirts like to hang out at. RAGE ON MOTHER F-ER! Eat it!!!!

Just kidding. :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
07-31-2008, 04:02 PM
Ty won't be happy till there is full scale packerrats civil war.

Brother against brother.

If any zona pack fans disagree with me..be prepared to be shot. This means you GoPackGo!

packrat
07-31-2008, 04:45 PM
Scream all you want. The people who make the decisions aren't listening. The only difference it makes, is those who guessed wrong as to the best outcome can expect to have it thrown back in their face with "I told you so" threads in the near future--kinda like all those Sherman worshippers who predicted disaster for TT, only to have to explain away 13-3. Now the TT detractors are betting on a different way of knocking TT, in the hopes of healing their bruised egos. I got no dog in this fight--I know what I'd do, but I don't know what is going to turn out to be the "best" decision and neither does anyone else, including Favre or Cook or TT. I just hope TT guesses right, because I am a Pack fan and I want what is best for the Pack, TT or Favre be damned. TT is our leader, like or not, and any true Pack fan is going to hope that TT gets it right.

Harlan Huckleby
07-31-2008, 06:19 PM
I agree.

What should the Packers have done differently? Unless you are denying their perogative to choose who they want to QB the team, I think their behavior has been outstanding all along. They don't want Favre, that is their only "crime".

cpk1994
07-31-2008, 06:24 PM

Brother against brother.

If any zona pack fans disagree with me..be prepared to be shot. This means you GoPackGo!Wouldn't you rather sit down, smoke the peace pipe and sing Kumb By Ya? Maybe just smoke the peace pipe?

Tyrone Bigguns
07-31-2008, 06:25 PM

Brother against brother.

If any zona pack fans disagree with me..be prepared to be shot. This means you GoPackGo!Wouldn't you rather sit down, smoke the peace pipe and sing Kumb By Ya? Maybe just smoke the peace pipe?

Ty will get "wet"..then go postal!