PDA

View Full Version : Don't Look Now....

Tarlam!
08-01-2008, 01:58 AM
But it's the 1st of August! That neans there's only 10 days until the team runs out of the tunnel to begin the pre-season!

This has sought of crept up on me!!

I'm all exceited now!

Rastak
08-01-2008, 07:03 AM
It's even better for me. 7 days till my team hits the field and I have a couple of tickets in hand.

Can't wait!

I would guess the Hall of Fame game is this weekend so let it all begin!

Iron Mike
08-01-2008, 07:34 AM
But it's the 1st of August! That neans there's only 10 days until the team runs out of the tunnel to begin the pre-season!

What it means to me is that there's a couple of dead people from EAA, so I get to work harder today.... :?

http://www.thenorthwestern.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080801/OSH0107/808010483/0/specials

Maxie the Taxi
08-01-2008, 08:07 AM
Amen, brothers!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H09MBynulM

[Who's that at the end doing the Lambeau Leap?]

GBRulz
08-01-2008, 08:56 AM
I'm not that excited about the pre-season. I dunno guys, I was pessimistic about the season before last, too and it worked...lol, so maybe I'll try it again.

8-)

MOBB DEEP
08-01-2008, 08:59 AM
gettn my welfare check today

oregonpackfan
08-01-2008, 10:09 AM
I'm not that excited about the pre-season. I dunno guys, I was pessimistic about the season before last, too and it worked...lol, so maybe I'll try it again.

8-)

I was pretty optimistic about this season until the Favre saga began.

If we can get this issue resolved and Ryan Grant in camp, I think is team is definitely the NFC-North Division winner with a 1st round playoff bye.

Gunakor
08-01-2008, 01:39 PM

8-)

I was pretty optimistic about this season until the Favre saga began.

If we can get this issue resolved and Ryan Grant in camp, I think is team is definitely the NFC-North Division winner with a 1st round playoff bye.

I'd be happy with an NFC North title, regardless of playoff seeding. That's all I would expect from Rodgers and Co. this year. The deep playoff runs and SB appearances I expect to come a couple years later, but I expect them to come consistently over the course of several seasons. Thompson has put many lethal weapons on the field around Rodgers, something Wolf admittedly and regrettably did not do for Favre, so I honestly DO expect the Rodgers era to net more SB wins than the Favre era did.