PDA

View Full Version : Gex

arcilite
08-01-2008, 09:36 AM
if we all wanted to read 2 and a half year old threads we would go back and look at them ourselves.

Stop clogging up the important ones with your stupid bumping.

digitaldean
08-01-2008, 09:43 AM
Amen!

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap:

GBRulz
08-01-2008, 09:50 AM
To be fair, Gex isn't the only one doing it.

Spaulding
08-01-2008, 09:56 AM
On at least one level, seeing related threads from two years ago does lead to quite a bit of reflection on the issues.

What if Brett had decided to retire after the 2005 or 2006 season? Would we really even be having the discussions given his passer rating was just over 70 instead of his 95 and MVP like play last year?

Freak Out
08-01-2008, 10:05 AM
if we all wanted to read 2 and a half year old threads we would go back and look at them ourselves.

Stop clogging up the important ones with your stupid bumping.

Ha ha ha...important ones?

gex
08-01-2008, 10:55 AM
Sorry, just ..couldn't....resist.. :lol:

Had to break the drama and me thinks me was going insane from all the same threads about the same subject.

Those threads wanted to unretire. :oops:

Fosco33
08-01-2008, 12:08 PM
On at least one level, seeing related threads from two years ago does lead to quite a bit of reflection on the issues.

What if Brett had decided to retire after the 2005 or 2006 season? Would we really even be having the discussions given his passer rating was just over 70 instead of his 95 and MVP like play last year?

Exactly.

Now that the history is over 300 pages - it'd be cool to have a forum for 'Hall of Fame' topics, like:
1. Game Logs
2. Draft (and Draft Day talks)
3. Fearless Predictions
4. Retrospective Review

Mad would just need to get this section going and periodically mods could move really good/old posts to the relevant sections.

Personally, I thought it was hilarious that we're dealing with nearly the exact same discussions as 2 years ago (deadline or no deadline for Favre, Favre in the media with rumors abound, should/shouldn't he, etc.).

I also thinks it's funny that people get uptight about being wrong or needing to 'edit the past'. We're not pro analysts - we're fans! Good/Bad, Right/Wrong it's all for fun and we're all rooting for the same team.

And with 90% of recent topics being Favre related, are you all really that anal that you can't handle some humor? Chilax. 8-)

arcilite
08-01-2008, 12:18 PM
A few hours later... I don't really care anymore.

I was just pissed this morning, this forums is one of the first I check right when I wake up and I was getting confused at all the different threads...having to decipher which ones are current or old.

Joemailman
08-01-2008, 08:32 PM

Had to break the drama and me thinks me was going insane from all the same threads about the same subject.

Too damned bad. We've moved on. We're totally committed to these new threads.

Bretsky
08-01-2008, 09:10 PM

Too damned bad. We've moved on. We're totally committed to these new threads.

And even if the old threads are the best, we're moving on and they have no part of this forum :lol:

SnakeLH2006
08-02-2008, 01:50 AM

Stop clogging up the important ones with your stupid bumping.\

HAHAHAAH!...I've been saying the same shit...why all the old ass re-bumps lately, it's annoying as all hell. True that. :wave: