PDA

View Full Version : Is today the day...

DonHutson
08-01-2008, 10:38 AM
...that the Packers get some apologies from the talking heads like Mark Schlereth that went off on tirades about the "disgusting, insulting bribe" that Packers attempted on Favre?

It was pretty funny that immediately after Schlereth went off on NFL Live, the very next segment was Wedni Nix reporting that the offer was first made in March and that Brett was thinking about it.

digitaldean
08-01-2008, 10:41 AM
...that the Packers get some apologies from the talking heads like Mark Schlereth that went off on tirades about the "disgusting, insulting bribe" that Packers attempted on Favre?

It was pretty funny that immediately after Schlereth went off on NFL Live, the very next segment was Wedni Nix reporting that the offer was first made in March and that Brett was thinking about it.

I have NEVER like Schlereth as an analyst. He still comes across as an arrogant SOB.

His playing days nickname was "STINK". How fitting is that for his role on ESPN? :lol:

cpk1994
08-01-2008, 10:55 AM
WEll if we don't hear apologies from ESPN, then you can complain to ombudsman here:

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/story?id=2826900

I have long thought of writing an email detailing what I think is a trerribly one sided reporting of the Favre saga.

Edit: redundancy.

PlantPage55
08-01-2008, 11:26 AM
Are you kidding me? ESPN has never been accountable for anything that they have ever said. I've heard more apologies from PFT.com of all places!!! I wouldn't expect those smarmy bastards to bat an eye.