PDA

View Full Version : AGREE or DISAGREE?

texaspackerbacker
08-01-2008, 06:21 PM
It doesn't seem like a simple statement like this about America should even be controversial. I, and I would think well over 90% of Americans of all races, ethnicities, and economic status would not only give a resounding YES, but wonder why such an obvious question is being asked.

However, it's safe to say that Barak Obama, along with Murtha, Reid and Pelosi, Kennedy, Kerry, Gore, Durban, Edwards, and the solid majority of other Democrat and left wing politicians and media members you can name would answer NO to the question, and probably not even hide their negativity about this great country.

I fully expect some of our more notorious leftists in this forum to chime in and tell us what's wrong with America in general, our Judeo-Christian values and heritage, and our free enterprise capitalist system.

Or more likely, in their typically gonadally challenged way, they will lack the courage to even respond.

Freak Out
08-01-2008, 06:59 PM
THE AMERICA HATING LEFTIST SCUMBAGS ARE WINNING!

Tyrone Bigguns
08-01-2008, 07:35 PM
THe good guys are winning.

Soon we will be taking your paychecks for distribution to the poor, worshipping false idols, and preventing business through extreme wacko enviro legislation!!!!

Muah!!!

Joemailman
08-01-2008, 08:17 PM
Just got back from the Communist Party USA convention. What was the question again?

hoosier
08-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Just got back from the Communist Party USA convention. What was the question again?

Question: Is there any escaping the class struggle? :P

texaspackerbacker
08-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Or more likely, in their typically gonadally challenged way, they will lack the courage to even respond.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like I said .......

I'm going out to tie the dog to the mailbox, Joe.