PDA

View Full Version : Didn't I tell you he's a putz?

Harlan Huckleby
08-01-2008, 11:53 PM
your forum host decided the thread i started about Favre fans was insufficiently PAcker related :?: and accidently deleted it while moving it to the Romper Room.

Zool
08-02-2008, 12:13 AM
seems about right

Harlan Huckleby
08-02-2008, 12:15 PM
now I'm on the Little General's shit list for outing him. :lol: :lol: :lol:

MadtownPacker
08-02-2008, 03:00 PM
You have been on my shit list since the JSO days.

I fucked up. The delete button is right next to the move one. I was playing poker and I didnt pay attention. As far as moving it the thread had nothing to do with football and was only one of those attacks you so despise. I dont give a damn what you say about it being moved but I apologize for it being deleted.

How hard is it for your sorry ass to make another one?

Joemailman
08-02-2008, 06:50 PM
your forum host decided the thread i started about Favre fans was insufficiently PAcker related :?: and accidently deleted it while moving it to the Romper Room.

At least he didn't delete the one where 87% of the responders to the poll told you to fuck off. http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=13629

Harlan Huckleby
08-02-2008, 08:38 PM

impossible. the posts in that thread were magical

edit: ok, sniff, I'll try.

bobblehead
08-02-2008, 11:55 PM
You have been on my shit list since the JSO days.

I fucked up. The delete button is right next to the move one. I was playing poker and I didnt pay attention. As far as moving it the thread had nothing to do with football and was only one of those attacks you so despise. I dont give a damn what you say about it being moved but I apologize for it being deleted.

did you at least win the poker hand?

mraynrand
08-03-2008, 12:41 AM

At least he didn't delete the one where 87% of the responders to the poll told you to fuck off. http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=13629

88%