PDA

View Full Version : First glimpse of Rookies-Family Night

CaliforniaCheez
08-02-2008, 04:19 PM
I have heard good things regarding TE Moore. I want to see more of #44.

The draft class of course.

I have an interest of how Brandon Jackson appears to play.

My local guy Spencer Havner (will he make the roster or practice squad)

It will be my first look at Bolston to see if he is decontaminated yet.

My eyes won't leave Muir and Malone alone.

I hope Corey White is the star of the Night.

By the way I will have to find an internet download on Limewire or something since the NFL network is not showing it. I anyone uploads it please let me know where you did.

I will be frantic until I get a fix of football.

Lurker64
08-02-2008, 04:22 PM
Yeah, if there's anywhere streaming family night online I'd love to be alerted to this. I don't get NFLN and don't live in Wisconsin.

I wonder if there's a radio broadcast I can hear...

Fritz
08-02-2008, 04:32 PM

By the way I will have to find an internet download on Limewire or something since the NFL network is not showing it. I anyone uploads it please let me know where you did.

Oooh, Cheez.

cpk1994
08-02-2008, 04:40 PM
Yeah, if there's anywhere streaming family night online I'd love to be alerted to this. I don't get NFLN and don't live in Wisconsin.

This is the site of Fox 11 in Green Bay, the station broadcasting the event. If there is any webstream it would be here:

http://www.myfoxnewisconsin.com/myfox/

No radio broadcast however.

RashanGary
08-02-2008, 04:41 PM
I'll be there. I'm going to record it and watch it to get the nice camera angles as well though.

cpk1994
08-02-2008, 04:46 PM
I'll be there. I'm going to record it and watch it to get the nice camera angles as well though.Hopefully Fox 11 won't nearly blind me like they did last year.

Rastak
08-02-2008, 04:55 PM

Oooh, Cheez.

I suspected as much...not that there is anything wrong with that.

GBRulz
08-02-2008, 06:31 PM

This is the site of Fox 11 in Green Bay, the station broadcasting the event. If there is any webstream it would be here:

Fox will not have a webstream on it.

This is from the Packers website:

Television:

* For fans not attending the event, it will be televised in Green Bay on WLUK-TV FOX 11, as well as on WITI-TV in Milwaukee, WMSN-TV in Madison, WFXS-TV in Wausau and WLAX-TV in La Crosse. Hosted by Drew Smith and other members of the Fox 11 sports and news staffs, the live broadcast will start at 6:30 p.m.
* Nationally, Family Night will be aired on NFL Network.

NOTE: I am 99% sure that I saw a stream on NFLN that the game will be re-broadcast Monday night.

svh1962
08-02-2008, 07:37 PM

Television:

* For fans not attending the event, it will be televised in Green Bay on WLUK-TV FOX 11, as well as on WITI-TV in Milwaukee, WMSN-TV in Madison, WFXS-TV in Wausau and WLAX-TV in La Crosse. Hosted by Drew Smith and other members of the Fox 11 sports and news staffs, the live broadcast will start at 6:30 p.m.

NOTE: I am 99% sure that I saw a stream on NFLN that the game will be re-broadcast Monday night.

Yes it will be rebroadcast on NFL network. First showing is at 8:00 p.m. eastern.

digitaldean
08-02-2008, 07:46 PM

Television:

Did Fox 11 change this? The last Training Camp Report I saw after Wed. night's news said they'd stream it live.

GBRulz
08-03-2008, 12:17 AM
Did Fox 11 change this? The last Training Camp Report I saw after Wed. night's news said they'd stream it live.

I'm just going by what a couple people told me. They said it violates NFL policy to stream it and something to do with the local advertising. Quite honestly, I don't think their website could handle the traffic, either.

Fox carries the games on Sunday, but they don't stream them so it makes sense to me.

Iron Mike
08-03-2008, 11:13 AM
I don't live in Wisconsin.

Sux to be you. 8-)