PDA

View Full Version : classless act

MOBB DEEP
08-02-2008, 05:41 PM
idiots were jus booing michael irvin at the induction

funny thing is that i was just about to post how amazn it is the he had a crack pipe in his car a mere two years ago and is now like an ambassador for HOF b/c of his speech.... i was going to joke about him being redeemed.

now im like what level headed person would boo at this type of gathering??!!

some people are just mean-spirited and weird

earlier when he was with mooch, etc on "stage" fools were chanting LOUDLY dallas sucks...i mean really??

MOBB DEEP
08-02-2008, 05:45 PM
skins fans are usually respectful

question, who here would boo a bear or queen years after retirement???

boiga
08-02-2008, 05:48 PM
Depends who the guy is.

Rand Moss I could boo. The guy did moon us after all.

Urlacher, never. He's a good guy to have as an archnemesis.

Freak Out
08-02-2008, 05:48 PM
idiots were jus booing michael irvin at the induction

funny thing is that i was just about to post how amazn it is the he had a crack pipe in his car a mere two years ago and is now like an ambassador for HOF b/c of his speech.... i was going to joke about him being redeemed.

now im like what level headed person would boo at this type of gathering??!!

some people are just mean-spirited and weird

earlier when he was with mooch, etc on "stage" fools were chanting LOUDLY dallas sucks...i mean really??

I loath the Cowboys and did not like Irvin as a player but that crap is uncalled for. Just another sign how low we have sunk as a society.

Gunakor
08-02-2008, 05:49 PM

Depends on the player I guess. If he were a standout guy who played for an archrival then I'd cheer. If he were a drug abusing loud mouth thug who played for an archrival, well I don't know.

MOBB DEEP
08-02-2008, 05:52 PM

Depends on the player I guess. If he were a standout guy who played for an archrival then I'd cheer. If he were a drug abusing loud mouth thug who played for an archrival, well I don't know.

but look at the venue

i cant think of one player i'd boo THERE!!!

MJZiggy
08-02-2008, 06:06 PM
If a player is of the caliber that he makes it into the hall and it's 5 years after the fact, for goodness sakes get over it. ESPECIALLY, as Mobb put it at the freaking Hall of Fame Enshrinement ceremony!!

pbmax
08-02-2008, 06:28 PM
Doesn't Urlacher have a child out of wedlock that he has been accused of ignoring? Worse than a fake moon in my book.

Depends who the guy is.

packinpatland
08-02-2008, 06:31 PM
Was Michael 'unstoned'?

MOBB DEEP
08-02-2008, 06:36 PM
Doesn't Urlacher have a child out of wedlock that he has been accused of ignoring? Worse than a fake moon in my book.

Depends who the guy is.

WOW

boiga
08-02-2008, 07:25 PM
Doesn't Urlacher have a child out of wedlock that he has been accused of ignoring? Worse than a fake moon in my book. Yes, but I wouldn't go around booing people for being bad fathers or horrible human beings. My point was more that Moss had done enough ON the field to deserve a little heckling.

packinpatland
08-02-2008, 07:56 PM
Doesn't Urlacher have a child out of wedlock that he has been accused of ignoring? Worse than a fake moon in my book. Yes, but I wouldn't go around booing people for being bad fathers or horrible human beings. My point was more that Moss had done enough ON the field to deserve a little heckling.

Oh, but just ask Bresky (sorry B.).......he's been a model citizen since joining the perfect team, with the greatest QB. and the smartest coach in NFL history............. :wink:

mission
08-02-2008, 08:04 PM
Was Michael 'unstoned'?

uh... is that, like, sober?

Bretsky
08-02-2008, 10:41 PM

Oh, but just ask Bresky (sorry B.).......he's been a model citizen since joining the perfect team, with the greatest QB. and the smartest coach in NFL history............. :wink:

Oh Stop Being a Drama Queen !!
:lol: :lol:

I never said greatest; that implies Greatest Ever

Brady is the best QB in the NFL current NFL

And I never said "NFL" history regarding your buddy Billy
Do you dispute that BB is the "smartest" coach in the NFL today ? If you do, who is ?

Bretsky
08-02-2008, 10:42 PM
And I think it's bunk to boo a guy at a HOF event as well :!:

Zool
08-02-2008, 10:42 PM
I'd boo Joey Browner at a funeral.

HarveyWallbangers
08-02-2008, 11:17 PM
And I think it's bunk to boo a guy at a HOF event as well

Me too--although I don't believe he's a Hall of Famer. If he didn't play for the Cowboys, I doubt he'd be in there. Maybe I'm just bitter because he got away with more offensive pass interference than any receiver in his era.

Jimx29
08-03-2008, 12:21 AM
any chance someone is going to post what he did? :?:

BF4MVP
08-03-2008, 03:00 AM
Do you dispute that BB is the "smartest" coach in the NFL today ? If you do, who is ?
It's easier to look smarter than anyone else when you're taping opponents' defensive signals :lol:

The Leaper
08-03-2008, 06:28 AM
Irvin is an asshat. Did he deserve to be booed on "his" day? Perhaps not, but he chooses to live a certain way and has to live with the consequences of that decision.

packinpatland
08-03-2008, 08:43 AM

Oh Stop Being a Drama Queen !!
:lol: :lol:

I never said greatest; that implies Greatest Ever

Brady is the best QB in the NFL current NFL

And I never said "NFL" history regarding your buddy Billy

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I love it........it's so easy to pull your chain B............ :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jimx29
08-04-2008, 12:03 PM
any chance someone is going to post what he did? :?: :?:

SnakeLH2006
08-04-2008, 12:10 PM
Wow...Can't wait for Warren Sapp's HOF ceremony!! I bet Cliffy and Shermy will be in row 1 for that one! :roll: