PDA

View Full Version : '06-'07 season who has the better program vikes or packers?

Jayo
06-12-2006, 03:29 PM
no doubt in my mind, VIKINGS!

BigDmoney
06-12-2006, 03:32 PM
going to be much closer than last year. Packers can't do anything but improve, but they did lose far and away their best receiver. I would say the Vikings based off of last years performance...but it will be tight. vikes 9-7...packers 8-8. Chicago 10-6. Lions 0-234.

Tony Oday
06-12-2006, 03:35 PM
Well in my mind it is going to come down to a few key points:

Vikes will be better than the pack if:

1. The find a MLB that can actually play in the Tampa Two defense
2. Johnson can play 16 games
3. Chester Taylor lives up to the Hype
4. THey stay out of the news
5. Sharper Stays healthy

Packers will be better if:

1. Favre returns to form
2. WR step up this year and make the plays instead of watching the plays
3. The young interior linemen grasp the zone blocking
4. D line rotation with Pickett can produce preasure with 4 guys
5. The running game gains 1800 yards+

It is really a crap shoot with these teams they could be 10-6 or 4-12 at the end of the year.

Spaulding
06-12-2006, 04:39 PM
Hard to say but with a weaker schedule and Favre at the helm I'd have to say I'd be more optimistic as a Packer fan than as a Viking fan. Any team that gave away their identify and All Pro's (Randy and Daunte) for WR project (Williamson), scrub linebacker (Harris) and reaches at draft picks this year is on the way down regardless of the prior character issues.

I used to dread playing the Vikings each each year but not they are just another team on the schedule. There isn't a player on that team that is the difference maker of Moss or Culpepper.

MadtownPacker
06-12-2006, 04:50 PM
Welcome Jayo, vikings fan?

Cuz if your not then I dont know how you can feel better about them. I was so happy when they got rid of moss. He caused put alot of hurt on the G&G. But then they get rid of culpepper the next year?

Hooray is all I got to say. Just wish they had kept tice. :mrgreen:

Rastak
06-12-2006, 05:44 PM
Welcome Jayo, vikings fan?

Cuz if your not then I dont know how you can feel better about them. I was so happy when they got rid of moss. He caused put alot of hurt on the G&G. But then they get rid of culpepper the next year?

Hooray is all I got to say. Just wish they had kept tice. :mrgreen:

Can't have everything Mad..... :mrgreen:

Anti-Polar Bear
06-12-2006, 07:43 PM
Two words eloquently sums up why the Vikes won't make the Playoffs:

Brad Johnson.

(Note: can anybody tell me if having Brad Johnson as your QB is worse, or having Ted Thompson as your GM? IMO, the latter is worst)

RashanGary
06-12-2006, 07:45 PM
I've got the off-season goggles on. I'm gonna say GB is better.