PDA

View Full Version : It's really quite simple........

Jimx29
08-03-2008, 04:56 PM
Estrogen...........the root of all evil

Brett retired and went back home to enjoy life. There he found 3 females all full of estrogen. As a male, Brett is hard coded to be able to put up with only 1 or 2 females at any one time. Also, as a professional football player, he is constantly surrounded by huge amounts of testosterone which in effect give him an added layer of protection. But alas, even the even the strongest males break down to the almighty (evil) estrogen. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/numbnutz/smilies/PMS_mood-swings.gif
therefor, is real easy to understand why Brett has acted like he has over the past few weeks.

(btw.....this post is brought to you by someone who has 9 sisters)

boiga
08-03-2008, 05:01 PM
Seriously, 9?

Heck, you could start your own football team.

Brainerd
08-03-2008, 05:01 PM

Brett retired and went back home to enjoy life. There he found 3 females all full of estrogen. As a male, Brett is hard coded to be able to put up with only 1 or 2 females at any one time. Also, as a professional football player, he is constantly surrounded by huge amounts of testosterone which in effect give him an added layer of protection. But alas, even the even the strongest males break down to the almighty (evil) estrogen. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v24/numbnutz/smilies/PMS_mood-swings.gif
therefor, is real easy to understand why Brett has acted like he has over the past few weeks.

Testosterone: the root of all stupidity

Last time i looked TT, M3, MM and Brett were all males.

packinpatland
08-03-2008, 05:05 PM

Testosterone: the root of all stupidity

Last time i looked TT, M3, MM and Brett were all males.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

oregonpackfan
08-03-2008, 05:17 PM
I doubt if Favre's stupidity has anything to do with too much estrogen or testosterone.

Even though Favre is a 38 year old grown man, I think this whole mess would not have started if his father were still alive.

From what I have read of Favre Sr. he was a decisive, no-nonsense, type of man. He would have confronted his son with something like, "Brett, what the hell are you thinking! You've have a phenomenal NFL career. You made your decision to retire. Now stick with it!"

Harlan Huckleby
08-03-2008, 05:38 PM
I doubt if Favre's stupidity has anything to do with too much estrogen or testosterone.

Even though Favre is a 38 year old grown man, I think this whole mess would not have started if his father were still alive.

From what I have read of Favre Sr. he was a decisive, no-nonsense, type of man. He would have confronted his son with something like, "Brett, what the hell are you thinking! You've have a phenomenal NFL career. You made your decision to retire. Now stick with it!"

or he might have told him to find a team to play on that was mutually agreeable with the packers. there are 28 to choose from. and if Favre hadn't turned himself into a circus act, he would have been more marketable.

packinpatland
08-03-2008, 07:31 PM

or he might have told him to find a team to play on that was mutually agreeable with the packers. there are 28 to choose from. and if Favre hadn't turned himself into a circus act, he would have been more marketable.

The media turned Favre into this as you say 'circus act'............
And why only 28 other teams.........why not 31?

gex
08-03-2008, 08:12 PM

When you make a decision you stck with it.

......even if its the wrong one :roll:

That makes sense (hitler)

SnakeLH2006
08-03-2008, 08:16 PM

When you make a decision you stck with it.

That makes sense (hitler)

Sounds more like TT. :shock:

gex
08-03-2008, 08:16 PM

When you make a decisions you stck with it.

That makes sense (criminals,mass shooters, hitlers)

When somebody make bad/wrong decision that they know are wrong they should remedy them, not stick with them.