PDA

View Full Version : Favre to be introduced at Lambeau Field tonight!

SnakeLH2006
08-03-2008, 07:33 PM
http://www.wsaw.com/home/headlines/26225424.html

Favre to Compete With Rodgers for QB Job

Last Updated: 7:26 PM Aug 3, 2008
Reporter: Dale Ryman
Email Address: dryman@wsaw.com
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Packers have turned a complete 180.

According to sources, the Packers are planning to allow Brett Favre compete with Aaron Rodgers for the Packers' starting QB job. Since this whole ordeal began, the Packers have stated adamantly that Rodgers is their quarterback.

The rest of the team is in Green Bay for the Family Night scrimmage. NewsChannel 7 has learned the Packers are considering taking Favre straight from the airport to Lambeau and introduce him to the crowd.

Head coach Mike McCarthy plans to meet with the team tomorrow, and the QB's as well to let them know of what their plan is. McCarthy has a press conference scheduled for 8:15 Monday night to let the public know what direction they're going.

:wow: That sure was quick, but it makes sense as to him flying through a storm to get to GB tonight.

Pacopete4
08-03-2008, 07:34 PM
holy shit would that be awesome... first they'd have to get in the seats though ha

Brando19
08-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Hmmm...this seems too good to be true. What the hell...I'm on board. Even if this isn't true...it puts a smile on my face for the moment!

cpk1994
08-03-2008, 07:51 PM
Considering that TT said in his live interview that Brett wouldn't be there, I would say its false for the moment.

pbmax
08-03-2008, 07:54 PM
The first part of this is untrue at least, as they just showed video of the Favre's parking in their driveway.

Pacopete4
08-03-2008, 07:55 PM
whos driveway>?

cpk1994
08-03-2008, 07:58 PM
whos driveway>?Favre's

son of a vic
08-03-2008, 07:59 PM
Do you people know how absolutely pathetic it is when you act like the pope just arrived?

Pacopete4
08-03-2008, 08:00 PM
Do you people know how absolutely pathetic it is when you act like the pope just arrived?

He will mean more to me than any pope will ever mean.... sorry but I love the man

Rastak

That would be lesser news.

SnakeLH2006
whos driveway>?

Favre's driveway....They just talked about his house on Fox 11 saying he never sold it as rumored, and had cleaners in over a week ago getting it ready as that was filmed at 7:00pm CST. So he may yet show up, as per the article, as that would be a great way to show that the Pack/Favre are united again to mend some fences.

imscott72

The pope did arrive!! :D

Rastak
08-03-2008, 08:01 PM

He will mean more to me than any pope will ever mean.... sorry but I love the man

You and GBRulz! See other thread.,.....

:wink: j/k

gex
08-03-2008, 08:03 PM

2nded :D
I'm happy as they come wwwooooohooooo

FritzDontBlitz
08-03-2008, 08:33 PM

Let's not get carried away. I'm expecting a quarterback not the Spanish Inquisition.

FritzDontBlitz
08-03-2008, 08:44 PM
OK, I'm watching this 2:00 drill. Have all A-Rod's passes been high like this? He's gonna get those receivers killed....

packinpatland
08-03-2008, 08:47 PM

Let's not get carried away. I'm expecting a quarterback not the Spanish Inquisition.

Monty Python!!!!!

Rastak
08-03-2008, 08:48 PM

Monty Python!!!!!

NOBODY expects the spanish inquisition!

digitaldean
08-03-2008, 08:53 PM
Ras,

Thank you for that segue....
http://www.sott.net/image/image/7281/medium/inquisition_monty_python.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSe38dzJYkY

Zool
08-03-2008, 09:00 PM

NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition. Among our weaponry....

Gunakor
08-03-2008, 09:22 PM
Brett and Deanna are at Lambeau. That part has turned out to be true.

Pacopete4
08-03-2008, 09:23 PM
ya never really introduced though which stunk

lod01
08-03-2008, 09:57 PM

The pope did arrive!! :D

:knll: Favre!

pbmax
08-03-2008, 10:29 PM
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition! :shock:

Michael Palin: Amongst our weaponry are such diverse elements as: fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope, and nice red uniforms - Oh damn!

FritzDontBlitz
08-03-2008, 10:33 PM
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition! :shock:

I was wondering if anyone would catch that. :)