PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS NOT ABOUT FAKE NEWS APPARENTLY..

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 04:33 PM
HIS ORANGE FOR SOME WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS AT LUNCH TODAY....

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow: :cow::cow::cow::cow:

SORRY EVERYONE, THOUGHT WE ALL MIGHT NEED SOME HUMOR!

Tony Oday
08-04-2008, 04:34 PM
:smack:

Gunakor
08-04-2008, 04:35 PM
You suck bro...

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 04:35 PM
:smack:

:cat:

BallHawk
08-04-2008, 04:38 PM
This has been done before. It was only half funny then.

This time it's just stupid.

Of course, I saw the thread and immediately looked at who the poster was. Needless to say, I knew it was going to be some BS like this. :roll:

sheepshead
08-04-2008, 04:38 PM
get a life

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 04:39 PM
could you be anymore of an asshole?..... redic

mission
08-04-2008, 04:44 PM
humor?

maybe if you were kinda funny.

kinda.

Sparkey
08-04-2008, 04:48 PM
HIS ORANGE FOR SOME WELCH'S FRUIT SNACKS AT LUNCH TODAY....

:cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow::cow: :cow::cow::cow::cow:

SORRY EVERYONE, THOUGHT WE ALL MIGHT NEED SOME HUMOR!

and yet you call out other people for posting unnecessary stuff, or OLD NEWS as you say. he he, good stuff, funny, :roll:

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 04:50 PM
Dear Packerrats,

I would like to apologize for my attempt to loosen the message boards up a bit. I realize that some have very tiny stink holes as it is and I did not mean to pucker them any further. I would like to send my deepest apologies to the people this post hurt the most. Furthermore, keep the insults coming... I love them.

Thanks,
Pacopete4

Sparkey
08-04-2008, 05:00 PM
Dear Packerrats,

I would like to apologize for my attempt to loosen the message boards up a bit. I realize that some have very tiny stink holes as it is and I did not mean to pucker them any further. I would like to send my deepest apologies to the people this post hurt the most. Furthermore, keep the insults coming... I love them.

Thanks,
Pacopete4

Dish and Take heh ?

Tyrone Bigguns
08-04-2008, 05:11 PM
Can this poster and his location be any more ironic?

FritzDontBlitz
08-04-2008, 05:15 PM
At least link it to a RickRoll next time.

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Is there something wrong with where I'm from Ty?

Tyrone Bigguns
08-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Is there something wrong with where I'm from Ty?

Of course not. Why would you ask that.

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 05:22 PM

Just thought it was a remark at me...

falco
08-04-2008, 05:23 PM
another hilarious post from tacopete

Tyrone Bigguns
08-04-2008, 05:25 PM

Just thought it was a remark at me...

It most certainly was a remark about you.

Perhaps you need to reread or think about irony.

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 05:26 PM
Ya, I guess I'm failing to see it is all.... call me stupid, whatever... just dont see it

Zool
08-04-2008, 05:31 PM
Ya, I guess I'm failing to see it is all.... call me stupid, whatever... just dont see it

You're stupid.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-04-2008, 05:32 PM

Do you know what irony is?

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 05:32 PM

You're stupid.

thank you!

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 05:34 PM

Yep.. but I dont see what that has to do with where I am from?

Gunakor
08-04-2008, 05:35 PM

Do you know what Superior means?

SkinBasket
08-04-2008, 05:36 PM

People like you are the reason aliens, even if they are friendly, will choose to wipe us out.

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 05:39 PM
I just dont understand the attacks personally is all...

SkinBasket
08-04-2008, 05:46 PM

Well add them to the list. Common sense and humor are already there.

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 05:47 PM
skinbasket... shut the fuck up already... k?

I never see you post a thing in here thats not attacking someone else...

Freak Out
08-04-2008, 05:47 PM
http://fc08.deviantart.com/fs32/f/2008/192/3/9/B_BOOM_by_FrankieSmileShow.gif

SkinBasket
08-04-2008, 05:53 PM

Maybe it's because I'm too busy responding to your idiocy. You can only fight dumb with dumb you know. Trying to reason with retards is like trying to hump your mom. It feels good, but the only thing that'll come from it are little retarded kids who spaz out whenever you try to feed them or bath them.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-04-2008, 05:53 PM

So, all those personal attacks on non-favre supporters i misread. :roll:

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 05:56 PM
Ive never once attacked anyone on here personally that didnt attack me personally... I've never said a word to you Ty, nor you Skinbasket... but you choose to put other people down for no real reason

mission
08-04-2008, 05:57 PM

Maybe it's because I'm too busy responding to your idiocy. You can only fight dumb with dumb you know. Trying to reason with retards is like trying to hump your mom. It feels good, but the only thing that'll come from it are little retarded kids who spaz out whenever you try to feed them or bath them.

but damn does it feel good.

BallHawk
08-04-2008, 05:57 PM
http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w85/JoshOMS8/Nicethread.jpg

Tyrone Bigguns
08-04-2008, 06:06 PM
Ive never once attacked anyone on here personally that didnt attack me personally... I've never said a word to you Ty, nor you Skinbasket... but you choose to put other people down for no real reason

My apologies...guess i didn't realize the high road was unavailable to you.
:oops:

You make dumb posts...expect to be called on. You start a worthless thread that the consensus deems stupid..and instead of taking it like a man, you put it off on others with your sarcastic apology.

Which, btw asked for insults...now you are crying because you are getting them?

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 06:09 PM
If it wasn't funny.. then don't respond to it?.. simple as that... Did it hurt you that I made a joke, funny or not, about the situation? Absolutely not...

Tyrone Bigguns
08-04-2008, 06:11 PM
If it wasn't funny.. then don't respond to it?.. simple as that... Did it hurt you that I made a joke, funny or not, about the situation? Absolutely not...

Keep it up. I see you have learned nothing. :roll:

gex
08-04-2008, 06:11 PM

My apologies...guess i didn't realize the high road was unavailable to you.
:oops:

You make dumb posts...expect to be called on. You start a worthless thread that the consensus deems stupid..and instead of taking it like a man, you put it off on others with your sarcastic apology.

Which, btw asked for insults...now you are crying because you are getting them? :cat: :talk:

retailguy
08-04-2008, 06:16 PM

I've been telling you for about a year, that you ain't much of a teacher..... NOW do you believe me? :P :wink:

BallHawk
08-04-2008, 06:16 PM

It's a stupid thread because it guarantees responses. You put up a big news thread and then you don't expect to get flamed? You call it a joke, most people would call it a pain in the ass.

I'm sure every few minutes somebody new is seeing this thread and clicking on it expecting to find news. I'd change the thread title....at least to signify it's bullshit.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-04-2008, 06:21 PM

I've been telling you for about a year, that you ain't much of a teacher..... NOW do you believe me? :P :wink:

I told the principal i couldn't work with you special needs kids. :wink:

BallHawk
Thanks, Paco. :D

Pacopete4
there ya guys go.. no you won't be fooled with the fake news

SkinBasket
08-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Its not about "fake news." It's about you coming across as that guy that still does the "what's this?" nose flick to people when he's 48 years old and thinks it's good humor.

The other half of this is that I, and I'm sure others, are tired of your nonstop nonsense attacks on the organization, so our tolerance for stupidity is low.

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 06:29 PM
if you cut that in half, you'll get my real age haha... I dont think you know me well enough to pass judgment on me at all so keep it to yourself, thanks.

Brando19
08-04-2008, 06:32 PM
Oh leave pacopete alone. He was trying to make a joke EXACTLY like many people have done here before and he apologized when he realized it upset people. Let it go.

BF4MVP
08-04-2008, 06:35 PM
LOL why has the title of this thread changed like 18 times :lol:

Pacopete4
08-04-2008, 06:36 PM
because I didn't want to fool anyone else into thinking it was actual news.. BallHawk thought it'd be a good gesture I think, so I did it because after all this I just want Ty and Skinbasket to like me :oops:

SkinBasket
08-04-2008, 06:39 PM
I dont think you know me well enough to pass judgment on me at all so keep it to yourself, thanks.

Oh, yes sir. I'll make sure to let you post whatever stupid nonsense you want from now on without fear of someone calling you stupid for doing it.

And as far as I can tell, I've only passed judgment on your posts, not on you. Unless you hump your mom and have a couple dozen retarded brothers/sisters/sons/daughters running around like rabid turkeys.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-04-2008, 06:40 PM
if you cut that in half, you'll get my real age haha... I dont think you know me well enough to pass judgment on me at all so keep it to yourself, thanks.

well, that explains alot. They say 26 is the new 21...so you are still a teenager.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-04-2008, 06:41 PM
Oh leave pacopete alone. He was trying to make a joke EXACTLY like many people have done here before and he apologized when he realized it upset people. Let it go.

He didn't apologize sincerely.

BF4MVP
08-04-2008, 06:42 PM
because I didn't want to fool anyone else into thinking it was actual news.. BallHawk thought it'd be a good gesture I think, so I did it because after all this I just want Ty and Skinbasket to like me :oops:
Haha, personally I don't know why everyone got so pissed..Yeah, there was an initial shock..But it was over as soon as ya clicked on it...It's not like no one has ever made a thread like this before

packers11
08-04-2008, 06:43 PM
seriously... let it go...

I'm about to make 5 threads saying "FAVRE TRADED" if it gets this much attention :lol:

Brando19
08-04-2008, 06:44 PM

He didn't apologize sincerely.

Oh shit....sorry. You're right. :wink:

Brando19
08-04-2008, 06:45 PM
I dont think you know me well enough to pass judgment on me at all so keep it to yourself, thanks.

Oh, yes sir. I'll make sure to let you post whatever stupid nonsense you want from now on without fear of someone calling you stupid for doing it.

And as far as I can tell, I've only passed judgment on your posts, not on you. Unless you hump your mom and have a couple dozen retarded brothers/sisters/sons/daughters running around like rabid turkeys.

Your imagination is way the fuck out there.

SkinBasket
08-04-2008, 06:45 PM
It's not like no one has ever made a thread like this before

That's why it's not just lame, like it was the first time someone did it. It's lame and unoriginal. That equals dumb. I don't think anyone's upset. Just intolerant of dumb stuff like this right now.

SkinBasket
08-04-2008, 06:46 PM
seriously... let it go...

What the fuck else are we going to talk about? Brett Favre?

Tyrone Bigguns
08-04-2008, 06:46 PM
It's not like no one has ever made a thread like this before

That's why it's not just lame, like it was the first time someone did it. It's lame and unoriginal. That equals dumb. I don't think anyone's upset. Just intolerant of dumb stuff like this right now.

QFT.

Freak Out
08-04-2008, 06:56 PM
JUST STOP WITH THE ALL CAPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THREAD TITLES FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!!!!!!!!!

Zool
08-04-2008, 07:08 PM
que?

MOBB DEEP
08-04-2008, 07:34 PM
very profound thread

im dumber for reading it