Dude sucks.

Discuss.

Tony Oday
08-04-2008, 07:57 PM
God please no!

falco
08-04-2008, 07:59 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

true talent can only be judged by making several observations over a period of time

for example, I have seen tramon williams in several games, and based on my observations I feel he will be a starting, pro-bowl CB for the packers by next season

MOBB DEEP
08-04-2008, 07:59 PM
Rodgers lights up Dallas:

Its only one game!

Rodgers plays poorly in a family scrimmage:

Dude sucks.

Discuss.

sucks compared to lord favre.....DUH

is he better than rex??????

GrnBay007
08-04-2008, 08:00 PM
I really don't recall anyone saying Rodgers sucks.

Bretsky
08-04-2008, 08:01 PM

Its only one game!

Dude sucks.

Discuss.

I expect Rodgers to look very good at times and poorly at other times. Young QB's can be inconsistent and I'd expect that. Those observations are separate from the Dallas and Family Night. Heck, having an off game on family night really does not mean that much anyways.

falco
08-04-2008, 08:02 PM
I expect Rodgers to look very good at times and poorly at other times. Young QB's can be inconsistent and I'd expect that. Those observations are separate from the Dallas and Family Night. Heck, having an off game on family night really does not mean that much anyways.

it didn't mean much until brett favre showed up in the skybox....

rodgers leash was going to be short enough anyways, following up to a legend

fans are going to be 100x more fickle now

even a close acquaintance of mine who was sick of favre and pro-management is now supporting favre as the starter after watching family night

retailguy
08-04-2008, 08:04 PM
The China doll vs the iron man?

Ah, c'mon. ARod just needs an opportunity to play. that's looking like 2009, but stranger things have happened. Never say never.

BTW - in all seriousness, it is currently unfair to say anything resembling "Rodgers sucks". He hasn't had a shot to suck yet. Just a few brief glimpses, with good and bad.

Zool
08-04-2008, 10:20 PM

You've been skimming threads the last couple days then 7. Its really been something.

imscott72
08-04-2008, 10:33 PM

Its only one game!

Dude sucks.

Discuss.

hmm how quickly we forget what Mr. Favre looked like his first few games..I was wondering who the hell this Favre guy was and when the Majik man was coming back..

gex
08-04-2008, 10:55 PM

You've been skimming threads the last couple days then 7. Its really been something.

In the game thread, a couple of posters noted that Rodgers was throwing a bit high and they got jumped on for critiqueing the Annoited One.

Zool
08-04-2008, 10:57 PM
There's also a thread where 2 people said specifically Rodgers sucks.