PDA

View Full Version : poll What team has hogged the spot light this offseason?

pack4to84
08-05-2008, 04:57 AM
After watching one of the best super bowl game ever. What team has been in the news the most this offseason. On ESPN they had a Favre ticker. My Dad said in Alabama and Georgia radio stations had every 10 min Favre News. Even having a reporter in Green Bay for the latest news.

Lurker64
08-05-2008, 05:22 AM
Of those four I would have to say the Packers, considering the wall-to-wall Favre-O-Rama we've had over the past month, but the team that dominated the offseason up until Favre "got an itch" was likely the Dallas Cowboys who reveled in the spotlight for no reason in particular.

pbmax
08-05-2008, 07:32 AM
But the coverage has been mainly about how terrible we will be if Rodgers is our starting QB compare to Favre.

The Browns have won the offseason award for premature puff. The award is named after the Washingon Redskins Dan Snyder who always seems to win FA then lose games.

The Vikings and Cardinals are both two time winners of the Dan Snyder Premature Love award.

MOBB DEEP
08-05-2008, 07:40 AM
Of those four I would have to say the Packers, considering the wall-to-wall Favre-O-Rama we've had over the past month, but the team that dominated the offseason up until Favre "got an itch" was likely the Dallas Cowboys who reveled in the spotlight for no reason in particular.

the cowgirls are, and should be the nfc favs. no drama and they'r STACKED