PDA

View Full Version : Favre wont play fiddle to backup... wants out (Vikes)

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 09:44 AM
Just letting people know what I have been told..

Favre is still very upset with TT and did not allow him into the meeting last night at all.

Favre said he does not want to come in and be the backup to Rodgers and feels he shouldn't have to along with all the distractions it will cause for the Packers team

Favre wants to play for the Vikings if he cannot play here because a-wants to go to a real contender and b-wants to stick it to us

just a few tid bits I was told...

MTPackerfan
08-05-2008, 09:47 AM

Favre is still very upset with TT and did not allow him into the meeting last night at all.

Favre said he does not want to come in and be the backup to Rodgers and feels he shouldn't have to along with all the distractions it will cause for the Packers team

Favre wants to play for the Vikings if he cannot play here because a-wants to go to a real contender and b-wants to stick it to us

If he told MM that, good chance the Packers won't try to accomadate him for that very reason.

AtownPackFan
08-05-2008, 09:47 AM

Told by who?

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 09:51 AM

Told by who?I would rely on his info until it actually comes from a reputable source. This guy is what you call a Favre apologist. Im sure he heard something, but it's probably not as bad as he is making out to be.

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 09:55 AM
I just have people really close to the whole situation is all.. I thought I'd put this out there so when this is all said later, It'll be fun to have the first scoop on it.

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 09:58 AM
I just have people really close to the whole situation is all.. I thought I'd put this out there so when this is all said later, It'll be fun to have the first scoop on it.Im not calling you a liar, I'm just saying it probably isn't as bad as you are saying becuase even I don't think Favre is so moronic to have said, "I wanna stick it to you" to McCarthy. He wioll have just screwed himself over doing that.

LL2
08-05-2008, 09:58 AM

If this is true Favre can go to hell! I'm not taking sides with TT so much, but I 'm taking side with M3. All of this has had to really screw up his training camp schedule.

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 10:01 AM
He hasn't said that to MM nor TT. But he has said it to family members and friends. Favre is a very pissed off human being right now and I think its probably over more than we know. I also am mad at Favre for our training camp being thrown off with his needs. But I also feel for the guy as if we are not being told the entire story. I'm very torn on it to be honest...

Ps. He won't even speak to TT right now... hasn't since he got into town.

Fritz
08-05-2008, 10:02 AM

Yes, when I am pissed off at the big boss and have a meeting with my immediate superior, I just tell her the big boss is NOT allowed to come to our meeting!

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 10:07 AM
So how do you figure this is a new scoop. This is what I have basically said for a month now....except I think favre is being a spoiled brat.

PackerTimer
08-05-2008, 10:19 AM

I find it kind of funny that your source says Favre wouldn't let TT in on the meeting. According to Jay Glazer Favre and TT had their own meeting.

If he is shutting out TT, he isn't very bright. Probably not a great idea to ignore the guy who will make the final decision on all of this. Like it or not, TT is the ultimate decision maker in this mess.

imscott72
08-05-2008, 10:55 AM
I just have people really close to the whole situation is all.. I thought I'd put this out there so when this is all said later, It'll be fun to have the first scoop on it.

:roll:

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 10:57 AM

I find it kind of funny that your source says Favre wouldn't let TT in on the meeting. According to Jay Glazer Favre and TT had their own meeting.

If he is shutting out TT, he isn't very bright. Probably not a great idea to ignore the guy who will make the final decision on all of this. Like it or not, TT is the ultimate decision maker in this mess.

Let him live in his fantasy world believing brett is calling all the shots and really sticking it to TT. Its better than him walking into the local McDs and opening fire in frustration.

Scott Campbell
08-05-2008, 10:58 AM

:bs:

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 11:00 AM

:bs:Damn I wish you would have been here the lst two days.

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 11:07 AM
Quick question for the Rats.

What do SudsMcBucky and Paco have in common?

GO!

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 11:09 AM

GO!

A huge BF COCK in the mouth??

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 11:09 AM

GO!

A valid response, but we'll have to consult the judges. That was NOT the answer we were looking for.

TRY AGAIN!

PackerTimer
08-05-2008, 11:13 AM
That they both have highly reliable sources who aren't so reliable.

Freak Out
08-05-2008, 11:14 AM

GO!

A valid response, but we'll have to consult the judges. That was NOT the answer we were looking for.

TRY AGAIN!

Both are late for an appointment with Nurse Higgens?

gex
08-05-2008, 11:14 AM
Looks like Butthawk, bubbleboy, and cpk are havin just a big ol circlejerk this morning.

You go boys.

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 11:20 AM
That they both have highly reliable sources who aren't so reliable.

WINNER!

:D

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 11:21 AM
Looks like Butthawk, bubbleboy, and cpk are havin just a big ol circlejerk this morning.

You go boys.

Haha, Butthawk, that's a good one. Really, I've never heard that before. I'll admit, I chuckled. :D

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 01:15 PM
so what did my "fake" source say that wasn't true that I told you guys? I think we've read the comments by Brett today... anyone else wanna tell me that I'm lying?