PDA

View Full Version : OK, to hell with the press

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 10:53 AM
In three days time I have heard every possible angle on the story, especially things that directly contradict one another...all quote "undisclosed sources". This tells me that they are not fact checking in the least and we can't believe anything they say anymore....cell phone anyone?

We just have to wait til we hear one of 2 things directly from TT or MM.

1) Brett has been traded or released

2) Brett is practicing with the team and his role is.....

Anything else is merely guess work at this point and our guess is obviously as good as theirs.

imscott72
08-05-2008, 10:54 AM
Exactly. Until we hear something from the horses mouth all these other rumors are worthless..

boiga
08-05-2008, 10:55 AM
What do we do until then? Play boggle?

We're here, so we might as well speculate.

digitaldean
08-05-2008, 10:55 AM
Unfortunately, we've been hearing from the opposite end of the horse (journalistically speaking).

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 10:57 AM

We're here, so we might as well speculate.I was thinking a rousing game of Parcheesi would be in order. :lol:

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 11:07 AM

We're here, so we might as well speculate.

Good point. But I reacted with great frustration when I heard about the "competition" thinking MM caved on what he has said all along, only to find out it wasn't true. I guess I'm just done reacting to press pieces.

Chester Marcol
08-05-2008, 11:15 AM

We're here, so we might as well speculate.I was thinking a rousing game of Parcheesi would be in order. :lol:

Maybe Mad can add a gaming site within PR. We can discuss this shit over cribbage or something.

boiga
08-05-2008, 11:21 AM
I've been craving for sheepshead ever since moving down to Tucson.

I once won 20 bucks from a guy in a quarter a point sheepshead game back at UW.

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 11:23 AM
Add euchre for me and we have a great idea.

Sparkey
08-05-2008, 11:28 AM
I've been craving for sheepshead ever since moving down to Tucson.

I once won 20 bucks from a guy in a quarter a point sheepshead game back at UW.

Crack, recrack, double bump & blitzers ? Thats a good take playing .25/.50/.75

boiga
08-05-2008, 11:47 AM
Crack, recrack, double bump & blitzers ? Thats a good take playing .25/.50/.75 He was already way down in points, and then the last hand was a quad. He picked, I cracked and he recracked.

I had five trump and three guaranteed tricks sitting behind him... he was not a happy camper.

Good times....

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Hey mad...how hard would it be to put in a "card games section" you know, like hearts and sheep, maybe a little eucker.

MadtownPacker
08-05-2008, 12:26 PM
Hey mad...how hard would it be to put in a "card games section" you know, like hearts and sheep, maybe a little eucker.If you know of software that exist I have no problem setting it up. Just tell me where to get it.