PDA

View Full Version : The Haters

gex
08-05-2008, 11:26 AM
Any post made or thread started by these haters must be taken with the fact that they will put any negative spin that they can against Favre.

These are also the small,VERY vocal minority in Packer Nation.(ex.. Boiga 350+ posts in the 18 days since he joined this forum)

Not that many true fans are against Favre, it just seems they all conglomerated on this one forum.

CPK
BALLHAWK
BUBBLEHEAD
BOIGA
JUSTIN HARREL
SHADOW
FRITZ
HARLAN
HARVEY
a few others but not so disrespectful :shock:

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 11:27 AM
Ballhawk, you want to take this one or should I?

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 11:28 AM
You're missing the king of the haters on that list, Gex.

BallHawk

You can take it. :D

Deputy Nutz
This is sort of a bullshit thread. Where is Harrell?

Scott Campbell
08-05-2008, 11:30 AM
This thread blows.

gex
OOPS WILL CORRECT THAT
:oops:

Spaulding
What's the point of this thread? The site is a forum and thus open to discussion and difference in thoughts/opinions.

I haven't followed all the debates but it seems that some of the posters have tired of Favre and do want him gone, others remain loyal and want him to remain. Big deal, to each their own.

cpk1994

You can take it. :DOK then. Somebody's cranky that their boy isn't getting his way and now is throwiing a temper tantrum. I guess some people do emmuilate their idols.

BallHawk
This is sort of a bullshit thread. Where is Harrell?

That's what I said.

How can you miss, JH? He's the most "in your face" of any of the Favre "haters."

gex
08-05-2008, 11:32 AM

You can take it. :DOK then. Somebody's cranky that their boy isn't getting his way and now is throwiing a temper tantrum. I guess some people do emmuilate their idols.

Like you last night :shock:

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 11:33 AM
http://www55.pair.com/rachelpi/images/failed.jpg

gex
08-05-2008, 11:33 AM
What's the point of this thread? The site is a forum and thus open to discussion and difference in thoughts/opinions.

I haven't followed all the debates but it seems that some of the posters have tired of Favre and do want him gone, others remain loyal and want him to remain. Big deal, to each their own.

Just want the readers of these forums to know what and who they are reading. The ones that dont post much but like to read.

Scott Campbell
08-05-2008, 11:36 AM
Just want the readers of these forums to know what and who they are reading.

........just like Joe McCarthy labeling the Commies.

BallHawk
You sure you don't wanna set up a neighborhood crime watch as well?

cpk1994

Like you last night :shock:Funny, I don't remember emmulating Chuck Cecil. :lol:

PackerBlues
08-05-2008, 11:37 AM
Not so sure that Harv or Harlan should be on the list, and I think you missed a few names. Better do more research on this Gex. :lol: :drma:

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 11:38 AM
Not so sure that Harv or Harlan should be on the list, and I think you missed a few names. Better do more research on this Gex. :lol: :drma:

JH and Shadow are the only ones I would label "haters". The rest of "us" have just made an informed decision that we'd rather move on without Favre.

And, Gex, to call Harv and Harlan haters? Lurk moar.

Scott Campbell
08-05-2008, 11:40 AM
The ones that dont post much but like to read.

.....maybe you should consider joining them.

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 11:42 AM
The ones that dont post much but like to read.

.....maybe you should consider joining them.

ANd that is.....

GAME. SET. MATCH.

Your winner: Scott Campbell

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 12:16 PM
Any post made or thread started by these haters must be taken with the fact that they will put any negative spin that they can against Favre.

These are also the small,VERY vocal minority in Packer Nation.(ex.. Boiga 350+ posts in the 18 days since he joined this forum)

Not that many true fans are against Favre, it just seems they all conglomerated on this one forum.

CPK
BALLHAWK
BUBBLEHEAD
BOIGA
JUSTIN HARREL
SHADOW
FRITZ
HARLAN
HARVEY

First, I don't hate favre, have defended him many a time....he just happens to be wrong right now. Second, you didn't do your homeword and include JH, so how can we take you seriously. Third, most of us who are "anti favre" are also very active in the romper room...because we like to exercise our mind and think things out. Even ty is against favre in this one. Those of us who think things out tend to come up with similar views on the easy stuff...like this....but not so much on complicated issues....which this ain't.

MadtownPacker
08-05-2008, 12:22 PM
Bobble - Get a fucking avatar so I dont have to look for your name to know who's post it is.

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 12:25 PM
Bobble - Get a fucking avatar so I dont have to look for your name to know who's post it is.

I'm pretty illiterate for a smart guy (my own assessment admittedly). I tried once, but it has certain limitations and I'm not sure how to stay within them. Feel free to add an avatar as long as its not hillary. I trust your judgement...or warped sense of humor if that is the route you take.

hoosier
08-05-2008, 12:30 PM

I'm pretty illiterate for a smart guy (my own assessment admittedly). I tried once, but it has certain limitations and I'm not sure how to stay within them. Feel free to add an avatar as long as its not hillary. I trust your judgement...or warped sense of humor if that is the route you take.

I suggest giving him this:

http://www.bobbleheadquarters.com/images/favre-s.jpg

The Shadow
08-05-2008, 12:32 PM

Spot on!

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 12:35 PM

And there you have it...don't ever say I don't listen to your suggestions.

hoosier
08-05-2008, 12:40 PM
It's smashing.

Freak Out
08-05-2008, 12:45 PM
What were the two groups last year? TT haters and jocklickers? Didn't they rumble at the posters game....? ...or was that just Partial getting feisty?

SkinBasket
08-05-2008, 12:49 PM
This is so fucking gay. Gex, you're a dumpster whore for even considering making a thread like this.

MadtownPacker
08-05-2008, 12:52 PM

And there you have it...don't ever say I don't listen to your suggestions.Nice!!

Now you just need to pick a rat name and you will b all pimped out.

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 01:16 PM
i hate you, gex. I hate Madtown for being a punk-ass censor and moving my Favre Fan thread, but that was just one more reason to hate him. I hate low-fat Dove Bars, I think that is a crime against nature. Dove Bars are for pigging out, take them as they are or let them go.

That pretty much sums up my life as a hater. Oh ya, to be fair, I really should mention the jews.

gex
08-05-2008, 01:19 PM
This is so fucking gay. Gex, you're a dumpster whore for even considering making a thread like this.

Had to be done.

gex
08-05-2008, 01:23 PM

CPK
BALLHAWK
BUBBLEHEAD
BOIGA
JUSTIN HARREL
SHADOW
FRITZ
HARLAN
HARVEY

First, I don't hate favre, have defended him many a time....he just happens to be wrong right now. Second, you didn't do your homeword and include JH, so how can we take you seriously. Third, most of us who are "anti favre" are also very active in the romper room...because we like to exercise our mind and think things out. Even ty is against favre in this one. Those of us who think things out tend to come up with similar views on the easy stuff...like this....but not so much on complicated issues....which this ain't.

I know WE do, thats why we support the man who gave us 16 years of blood,sweat, and tears.
Haters turn on someone the minute they don't agree w/ them anymore(just like most haters were already turning on tt and mm last night) hypocrites and haters.

gex
08-05-2008, 01:25 PM
i hate you, gex. I hate Madtown for being a punk-ass censor and moving my Favre Fan thread, but that was just one more reason to hate him. I hate low-fat Dove Bars, I think that is a crime against nature. Dove Bars are for pigging out, take them as they are or let them go.

That pretty much sums up my life as a hater. Oh ya, to be fair, I really should mention the jews.

I actually respect Blue dog and Harvey, But they were disrespecting "the man, the myth, the living legend"

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 01:45 PM

CPK
BALLHAWK
BUBBLEHEAD
BOIGA
JUSTIN HARREL
SHADOW
FRITZ
HARLAN
HARVEY

I know WE do, thats why we support the man who gave us 16 years of blood,sweat, and tears.
Haters turn on someone the minute they don't agree w/ them anymore(just like most haters were already turning on tt and mm last night) hypocrites and haters.

I'll try and spell it out a little more clearly.....I think it thru and side with whoever I truly believe is in the right....even tyrone on the rare occassion I think he is right.

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 01:46 PM

OK, again claiming ignorance....I didn't know I could pick my own, how do I do that...this one I would rather pick on my own though.

Patler
08-05-2008, 01:50 PM
I hate low-fat Dove Bars, I think that is a crime against nature. Dove Bars are for pigging out, take them as they are or let them go.

Is there really such a thing? Low fat Dove Bars????

Freak Out
08-05-2008, 01:51 PM

OK, again claiming ignorance....I didn't know I could pick my own, how do I do that...this one I would rather pick on my own though.

How about "right wing nutcase rat"? or "Pivot man rat"?

:lol:

..or would that be Tex?

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 02:08 PM

..or would that be Tex?

I believei in gay civil unions....possibly marriage if public opinion backs it.

I believe in abortion in the first 11 weeks.

I constantly call out the republican party for a myriad of things.

This makes me a right wing nutcase?? :shock:

Freak Out
08-05-2008, 02:23 PM

..or would that be Tex?

I believei in gay civil unions....possibly marriage if public opinion backs it.

I believe in abortion in the first 11 weeks.

I constantly call out the republican party for a myriad of things.

This makes me a right wing nutcase?? :shock:

Did I mistake you for another member of the circle?

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 02:24 PM
I hate low-fat Dove Bars, I think that is a crime against nature. Dove Bars are for pigging out, take them as they are or let them go.

Is there really such a thing? Low fat Dove Bars????

i couldn't make something like that up. Outrageous. Like having sex wearing a space suit.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-05-2008, 02:32 PM
Even ty is against favre in this one.

Even Ty? WTF?

hoosier
08-05-2008, 02:49 PM

..or would that be Tex?

Nah, Bobble's a right-winger alright, but he's definitely not a nut case. He listens to reason, he responds to counterarguments, he shows thoughtfulness. Hell, sometimes he even shows signs of evolving. :P

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Bobble is not a right-wing nutcase, he's just a nutcase.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-05-2008, 02:59 PM

..or would that be Tex?

Nah, Bobble's a right-winger alright, but he's definitely not a nut case. He listens to reason, he responds to counterarguments, he shows thoughtfulness. Hell, sometimes he even shows signs of evolving. :P

Evolving...nah. More like ID if anything. :wink:

hoosier
08-05-2008, 04:06 PM

Speaking of right-wingers, what became of that hideous McCain billboard you were dragging around as your signature?

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 04:53 PM

Even Ty? WTF?

sorry if I got you wrong...I thought that in the few posts you made on the whole favre v. the organization you were critical of the way favre was handling it....I may have missed it if you posted the other way.

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 04:54 PM

..or would that be Tex?

I am very right wing on fiscal policy, but on most other issues I am probably closer left than right...except guns...I like my guns.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-05-2008, 05:17 PM

Even Ty? WTF?

sorry if I got you wrong...I thought that in the few posts you made on the whole favre v. the organization you were critical of the way favre was handling it....I may have missed it if you posted the other way.

That wasn't my point..why is that you point out me?

Bretsky
08-05-2008, 05:32 PM

CPK
BALLHAWK
BUBBLEHEAD
BOIGA
JUSTIN HARREL
SHADOW
FRITZ
HARLAN
HARVEY

To be honest Gex I find very few haters in this forum; I think some on the list have some distaste and mix it with some common sense. But I would not categorize many of them haters IMO

MJZiggy
08-05-2008, 06:30 PM

Ummm...speaking of rat names... :whist:

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 07:37 PM
something tells me you didn't pick yours out, Ziggy.

I think "Trailer Rat" has become available.

Mad was going to make me "Chicken-Hawk rat"

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 07:38 PM

Speaking of right-wingers, what became of that hideous McCain billboard you were dragging around as your signature?

I'm taking a hard look at Bob Barr's candidacy

gex
08-05-2008, 07:40 PM
Mad,
I'd like to be "Tripppy Rat"
thanx

Iron Mike
08-05-2008, 07:55 PM

Don't play the hater, baby.....play the game. :wink:

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 08:53 PM

Even Ty? WTF?

I pointed you out because even though we disagree on almost everything politically this issue is pretty simple if you put thought into it. Politics can be debated amongst those of us who bother to think about it, but this one was a no brainer and even people on opposite ends like yourself and myself kinda agree on this whole mess.

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 08:55 PM

NOt sure what you are implying....unless you are saying I should be ignorant rat....and that would just be mean. Anyway, when I'm ignorant on a topic, I fess up right quick or else I would look ignorant and stupid.

MadtownPacker
08-05-2008, 08:59 PM

OK, again claiming ignorance....I didn't know I could pick my own, how do I do that...this one I would rather pick on my own though.Yeah you can pick it. Just post it here or PM me.

MadtownPacker
08-05-2008, 09:00 PM
something tells me you didn't pick yours out, Ziggy.

I think "Trailer Rat" has become available.

Mad was going to make me "Chicken-Hawk rat"How about Bitch-Ass Faggot Rat?

gex
08-05-2008, 09:00 PM

Even Ty? WTF?

I pointed you out because even though we disagree on almost everything politically this issue is pretty simple if you put thought into it. Politics can be debated amongst those of us who bother to think about it, but this one was a no brainer and even people on opposite ends like yourself and myself kinda agree on this whole mess.

Someone has an inflated view of themself :roll:
Wheres that EGO thread when you need it.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-05-2008, 09:20 PM

Even Ty? WTF?

K

GBRulz
08-05-2008, 09:29 PM

It's not bad, Zig. Besides, I thought you were doing the website, so couldn't you change it yourself if you wanted to?

GBRulz
08-05-2008, 09:35 PM
btw, this thread sucks

MJZiggy
08-05-2008, 10:15 PM

NOt sure what you are implying....unless you are saying I should be ignorant rat....and that would just be mean. Anyway, when I'm ignorant on a topic, I fess up right quick or else I would look ignorant and stupid.

I wasn't referring to you Bobble, my rat name no longer applies to me. Hasn't for months...

MadtownPacker
08-05-2008, 11:33 PM

It's not bad, Zig. Besides, I thought you were doing the website, so couldn't you change it yourself if you wanted to?FYI - She can do the articles on the homepage. Her account on the forum is the same as yours.

MadtownPacker
08-05-2008, 11:35 PM
I wasn't referring to you Bobble, my rat name no longer applies to me. Hasn't for months...True, how about Nutjob Rat?

bobblehead
08-06-2008, 12:52 AM

Even Ty? WTF?

Someone has an inflated view of themself :roll:
Wheres that EGO thread when you need it.

How do you know its inflated, maybe I am as great as I think I am. Not likely I admit, but you can't KNOW that.

GBRulz
08-06-2008, 09:54 AM

It's not bad, Zig. Besides, I thought you were doing the website, so couldn't you change it yourself if you wanted to?FYI - She can do the articles on the homepage. Her account on the forum is the same as yours.

Hey, I just go by what people tell me, that's all !

Harlan Huckleby
08-06-2008, 03:12 PM
if anybody wants to change your rat name, just log on as MadtownPacker, password: DieWhitey

Click on the admin panel link at bottom of page, then choose your account page from the drop-down box. It's simple, you'll see. But act quickly, as Madtown will change his password, and probably ban me from the site after he reads this.

POWER TO THE RAT PEOPLE! DEATH TO THE TYRANT!

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 03:14 PM
if anybody wants to change your rat name, just log on as MadtownPacker, password DieWhitey

Click on the admin panel link at bottom of page, then choose your account page from the drop-down box. It's simple. But act quickly, as Madtown will change his password, and probably ban me from the site after he reads this.

I'm sure somebody will actually try that.

Harlan Huckleby
08-06-2008, 03:16 PM
sorry to keep buggin you Ballhawk, but did you get the Packer-Bucs tickets yet? If you wait till its a sure thing, you know they'll be gone. Go for it, kid.

GBRulz
08-06-2008, 04:44 PM
if anybody wants to change your rat name, just log on as MadtownPacker, password DieWhitey

Click on the admin panel link at bottom of page, then choose your account page from the drop-down box. It's simple. But act quickly, as Madtown will change his password, and probably ban me from the site after he reads this.

BH, that reminds me that one commercial where a truck goes around with a social security number on it because this guy is so sure his SSN is safe. I think the SSN is of the owner for some identity theft product. Well, turns out that people did use his SSN and opened up tons of accounts in his name. I'm sure that product is selling well!!

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 04:48 PM

BH, that reminds me that one commercial where a truck goes around with a social security number on it because this guy is so sure his SSN is safe. I think the SSN is of the owner for some identity theft product. Well, turns out that people did use his SSN and opened up tons of accounts in his name. I'm sure that product is selling well!!

I know what you're talking about. He seriously got his account hacked?

That has got to go down in the marketing hall of infamy.

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 04:49 PM
sorry to keep buggin you Ballhawk, but did you get the Packer-Bucs tickets yet? If you wait till its a sure thing, you know they'll be gone. Go for it, kid.

Yes, HH, I got them. 20 yard line, 8 rows back from the Packers sideline.

If Ted trades Brett to the Jets.....I won't be happy. :D

Harlan Huckleby
08-06-2008, 05:01 PM
I admire your courage and decisiveness.

And I will be there first in line to tease you if things end badly.

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 05:02 PM

I know you'll be there for me, Harlan. I can count on you.

GBRulz
08-06-2008, 05:03 PM
BH - I was incorrect, he had several attempts at people opening an account in his name, but only one was able to obtain a loan. I thought it was more than that for some reason...anyhow...here is the entry for the marketing Hall of Infamy......

http://www.cnn.com/2008/CRIME/05/22/lifelock.flap.ap/index.html

Tyrone Bigguns
08-06-2008, 06:11 PM

Lifelock is a joke..but, they are doing great..sadly.

Here is an interesting read on the founder:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-05-31/news/what-happened-in-vegas/

MJZiggy
08-06-2008, 09:04 PM
I wasn't referring to you Bobble, my rat name no longer applies to me. Hasn't for months...True, how about Nutjob Rat?

Metro Rat will do fine, I think.

Harlan Huckleby
08-06-2008, 09:11 PM

Gag me with a spoon.

Maybe you & Sophisticated Rat can form your own little "Sex in the City" chat space. Talk about the latest fashions from Rome, the difficulty in finding a straight man for a musical theater date.

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Out of curiosity, why don't we have the power to change our Rat names? Is that something set up by Mad or is that just the only way it works?

Fosco33
08-06-2008, 09:15 PM

I hear 'metro' and think of a dude who likes to eat right, wax eyebrows and be fashionable... which is a drunk night away from gay, imo.

Therefore you should be something like 'Classy Rat' or 'Queen of the Rats''. And I think it should be a voting thread - it's an election year afterall. :P

Harlan Huckleby
08-06-2008, 09:19 PM
Out of curiosity, why don't we have the power to change our Rat names? Is that something set up by Mad or is that just the only way it works?

because you-know-who is a fucking dick. how many times do I have to tell you?

Unite! Arise! Storm the bastille! You have nothing to lose but your old rat names!

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 09:28 PM

Unite! Arise! Storm the bastille! You have nothing to lose but your old rat names!

Feel free to go all Charlotte Corady on Mad's ass.

Harlan Huckleby
08-06-2008, 09:33 PM
well aren't you a smarty pants :lol:

seriously, you know an awful lot for a purported teenager. I think you must be a 50-year-old bookworm living in a downstairs apartment. No wait, that's me.

HowardRoark
08-06-2008, 09:34 PM
Therefore you should be something like 'Classy Rat' or 'Queen of the Rats''. And I think it should be a voting thread - it's an election year afterall. :P

I vote "Queen of the Rats" or "Mother Rat".

BTW Ziggy, I will be in D.C. Saturday evening....what should I do for fun?

Harlan Huckleby
08-06-2008, 09:35 PM
BTW Ziggy, I will be in D.C. Saturday for a few hours....what should I do for fun?

Ziggy would love to take you out for a night of musical theater.

HowardRoark
08-06-2008, 09:36 PM
BTW Ziggy, I will be in D.C. Saturday for a few hours....what should I do for fun?

Any other ideas? Thanks though.

Fosco33
08-06-2008, 09:36 PM

Now THAT was funny.... you get one every now and then...

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 09:41 PM
well aren't you a smarty pants :lol:

seriously, you know an awful lot for a purported teenager. I think you must be a 50-year-old bookworm living in a downstairs apartment. No wait, that's me.

Sometimes you need to take a long look at others to find out who you are, Harlan. Rather you realize you're like me than you realize you're like Woody or Partial. :shock:

Are you actually in your 50s, HH? You seem too witty for a man counting down the days 'til he can order off the Senior Citizen menu at Denny's.

Fosco33
08-06-2008, 09:48 PM

you meant corday, right?

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 09:50 PM

you meant corday, right?

Yeah, typo. :oops:

HarveyWallbangers
08-06-2008, 09:58 PM
BH - I was incorrect, he had several attempts at people opening an account in his name, but only one was able to obtain a loan. I thought it was more than that for some reason...anyhow...here is the entry for the marketing Hall of Infamy......

The Lifelock is a fraud anyways.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-05-31/news/what-happened-in-vegas/1

HarveyWallbangers
08-06-2008, 09:58 PM
Lifelock is a joke..but, they are doing great..sadly.

Here is an interesting read on the founder:
http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-05-31/news/what-happened-in-vegas/

Funny.

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Does everybody in Minnesota read the Phoenix New Times? :D

HowardRoark
08-06-2008, 10:17 PM
http://www.citypages.com/

MJZiggy
08-06-2008, 10:20 PM

I vote "Queen of the Rats" or "Mother Rat".

BTW Ziggy, I will be in D.C. Saturday evening....what should I do for fun?

Queen of the Rats? What am I, a Viking fan?

Howard, what are you into? Jazz? Rock? Sightseeing? Museums? I will check out the Express tomorrow. They usually have some decent ideas.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-06-2008, 10:22 PM

The Lifelock is a fraud anyways.

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/2007-05-31/news/what-happened-in-vegas/1

I wouldn't say fraud..but they dont' do anything that your average person can't do for themselves.

HowardRoark
08-06-2008, 10:35 PM
Howard, what are you into? Jazz? Rock? Sightseeing? Museums? I will check out the Express tomorrow. They usually have some decent ideas.

I was thinking about going to The Guards and seeing if I could run into an old Commie friend of mine.

If he's still alive.

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 10:50 PM

Don't say a word, Harlan.

HarveyWallbangers
08-06-2008, 11:10 PM
I wouldn't say fraud..but they dont' do anything that your average person can't do for themselves.

Of course, it's not in your nature to agree with me... or anybody.
:D

MadtownPacker
08-07-2008, 06:42 AM

Feel free to go all Charlotte Corady on Mad's ass.Cmon now my lil pendejo friend, you really want to end up with "Harlan's Bitch Rat"?

Tyrone Bigguns
08-07-2008, 04:22 PM

Okay...list what they are doing as fraudulent.

MJZiggy
08-07-2008, 10:29 PM

I was thinking about going to The Guards and seeing if I could run into an old Commie friend of mine.

If he's still alive.

Well, if you knew what you were going to do, why did you ask? :P

I'm going downtown Saturday, do a little exploring. May go to Dumbarton Gardens but don't know what I'm doing Sat. night yet.

HarveyWallbangers
08-07-2008, 10:35 PM

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fraud

intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value

BallHawk
08-07-2008, 10:47 PM
Cmon now my lil pendejo friend, you really want to end up with "Harlan's Bitch Rat"?.

I hear Harlan pays well. Gives you lots of candy and a new puppy.

Harlan Huckleby
08-07-2008, 11:08 PM
i always keep a fresh supply of licorice in the glove compartment. The strawberry flavored kind seems most effective.

BallHawk
08-07-2008, 11:14 PM
i always keep a fresh supply of licorice in the glove compartment. The strawberry flavored kind seems most effective.

Do you go with the "I lost my dog" story or the "I'm a friend of your mom" story?

Curious minds want to.

Harlan Huckleby
08-07-2008, 11:25 PM
in your case, I would flatter you with talk of how grown up you are for your age. "Age is just a number" in reference to myself. And don't kid yourself, that strawberry licorice is damn tasty.

BallHawk
08-07-2008, 11:28 PM
in your case, I would flatter you with talk of how grown up you are for your age. "Age is just a number" in reference to myself. And don't kid yourself, that strawberry licorice is damn tasty.

Save it for the kids, HH.

gex
08-10-2008, 06:44 PM

Tyrone Bigguns
08-10-2008, 06:48 PM

intentional perversion of truth in order to induce another to part with something of value

Defining the word doesn't show fraud. Please tell me what they are doing.

HarveyWallbangers
08-10-2008, 09:15 PM

bobblehead
08-10-2008, 11:01 PM

I think you need to ask harvey HOW they are doing it, he is actually telling you what he thinks they are doing.

SkinBasket
08-13-2008, 09:12 AM
http://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g188/skinbasket/boring.jpg

Deputy Nutz
08-13-2008, 02:07 PM

I didn't actually think you were gay until I read this. Hell I beginning to think you might actually be a obese middle aged woman.

Scott Campbell
08-13-2008, 02:17 PM

I didn't actually think you were gay until I read this. Hell I beginning to think you might actually be a obese middle aged woman.

......just the hormones.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-13-2008, 02:53 PM

Ok. Show me how they are perverting the truth.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-13-2008, 02:55 PM

I think you need to ask harvey HOW they are doing it, he is actually telling you what he thinks they are doing.

I know what he thinks...i hate lifelock as much as anyone..but, if we are going to say they are fraudulent...then, we probably should look at a huge percentage of advertisers.

Offering a service that you can do yourself but will save you time isn't fraudulent...are quicklube, house cleaning, tax services, etc. fraudulent?

MJZiggy
08-13-2008, 05:40 PM
If they're trying to give you the impression that these are not things you can accomplish on your own.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-13-2008, 06:01 PM
If they're trying to give you the impression that these are not things you can accomplish on your own.

They don't do that. They offer security, peace of mind, and protection.

Plus, the offer to pay you up to a cool mill if you suffer any losses while being their client.

LIke i said, and showed by my link..they are a rip off...but, so are many things. I dislike them....but, they aren't breaking the law..yet.

Scott Campbell
08-13-2008, 07:17 PM
They offer security, peace of mind, and protection.

So does the mob.

RashanGary
08-13-2008, 07:23 PM
For the record, I'm not a hater either. I do think Favre's play has slipped until last year and his attitude was just awfull the last few years.

The old Favre, the one who appreciated his teammates and didn't think he was the GM, was possibly my favorite player of all time. The new Favre, the one who complains abotu the team around him and doesn't even know if he wants to play football any more is the guy I could take or leave.

I'm just a guy who grew tired of the recent act before many of you. I also think I let go of the past easier than many so rather than thinking we still have the guy who won the SB 12 years ago, I see the guy who hasn't won one in over a decade. I respect Favre for his consecutive game accomplishment and the way he played the game for many years. I just think because age and attitude it was time to move on.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-13-2008, 07:24 PM
They offer security, peace of mind, and protection.

So does the mob.

As does pedro.

mraynrand
08-14-2008, 09:17 AM
I feel so confident with the protection offered by trusted ID that I'm willing to tell you my SS#: 499-65-3831.