PDA

View Full Version : Murphy and Thompson have weak "Kung-Fu".

PackerBlues
08-05-2008, 11:29 AM
By "Kung-Fu" I mean "ability to sway public opinion in their favor".

So, anyone else around here disgusted that the Packers would hire Ari Fleischer to help them bullshit the fans? :roll: :roll: :roll:

So now it is an "open competition" for starting QB. Really? Rogers looked like shit during the televised scrimage, the only thing he should be competing for, is the first back-up position to Favre.

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 11:32 AM

So, anyone else around here disgusted that the Packers would hire Ari Fleischer to help them bullshit the fans? :roll: :roll: :roll:

So now it is an "open competition" for starting QB. Really? Rogers looked like shit during the televised scrimage, the only thing he should be competing for, is the first back-up position to Favre.You are a day late pal. THere is no 'Open competition" That was all media BS.

Scott Campbell
08-05-2008, 11:33 AM
This thread blows too.

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 11:35 AM
http://twocrabs.blogs.com/2crabs/images/jennifer_aniston_office_space_movie_wait_1.jpg
"I love Kong Fu..."

PackerBlues
08-05-2008, 11:39 AM
This thread blows too.

Thats it, Gex......... add Campbell to your list! :taunt:

Packgator
08-05-2008, 11:58 AM
anyone else around here disgusted that the Packers would hire Ari Fleischer to help them bullshit the fans?

What "statement" was issued saying this is why he was hired?

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 12:00 PM
anyone else around here disgusted that the Packers would hire Ari Fleischer to help them bullshit the fans?

What "statement" was issued saying this is why he was hired?There wasn't but since Fleishcer was in the White House as Prez. Bush's spokesperson, you can see how he put 2 and 2 together.

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 12:08 PM

So now it is an "open competition" for starting QB. Really? Rogers looked like shit during the televised scrimage, the only thing he should be competing for, is the first back-up position to Favre.

Your kung fu is tired and old. But I'll counter anyway. It is not their job to sway opinions, it is to win football games...13-3 and NFCC game loss due to OT interception is pretty good kung fu imo.