PDA

View Full Version : Just get your ass on the practice field

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 01:40 PM
Sick of it...

If Favre wants something to happen... then get your ass on the field and either play your way onto the field, or if they really don't want him there... then they really will trade you

either way, it'll work out and it'll be the best solution for everyone..

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 01:46 PM
Sick of it...

If Favre wants something to happen... then get your ass on the field and either play your way onto the field, or if they really don't want him there... then they really will trade you

either way, it'll work out and it'll be the best solution for everyone..FAvre only wants to be traded to the Vikings. Kind of hard for that to happen.

sheepshead
08-05-2008, 01:51 PM
this is not a chat room.

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 02:09 PM
this is not a chat room.

this is not my beautiful wife! This is not my beautiful home!

same as it ever was, same as it ever was

MTPackerfan
08-05-2008, 02:11 PM
this is not a chat room.

this is not my beautiful wife! This is not my beautiful home!

same as it ever was, same as it ever was

Talking Heads reference :lol:

bobblehead
08-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Sick of it...

either way, it'll work out and it'll be the best solution for everyone..

For once I agree with you. He has every right to rejoin his team and participate in whatever way they ask him. If they don't want him around doing the things they ask they can cut him or attempt to trade him. Of course...they want him to be the backup and I don't THINK he wants to practice as the number 2. (even if he thinks he is the #2)

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Depending on what takes place tonight with the family meeting with TT.. if he is still on the Packers tomorrow, he better get his ass on the practice field and start preparing if hes #1.. and then when/if he outperforms Rodgers, then he gets his team back..

packers11
08-05-2008, 02:15 PM
tonight is interesting:

He will either be in practice tomorrow...

or in another uniform tomorrow (most likely Tampa)

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 02:15 PM
Depending on what takes place tonight with the family meeting with TT.. if he is still on the Packers tomorrow, he better get his ass on the practice field and start preparing if hes #1.. and then when/if he outperforms Rodgers, then he gets his team back..You are in serious denial.

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 02:16 PM
tonight is interesting:

He will either be in practice tomorrow...

or in another uniform tomorrow (most likely Tampa)

I think he'll make it difficult on them... he'll want that if he gets traded there, they must welcome back Sapp for him to mess around with at practice

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Depending on what takes place tonight with the family meeting with TT.. if he is still on the Packers tomorrow, he better get his ass on the practice field and start preparing if hes #1.. and then when/if he outperforms Rodgers, then he gets his team back..You are in serious denial.

How so?.. if hes still apart of the Packers team, then get your ass out there.. thats not a hard concept

packers11
08-05-2008, 02:17 PM
I think trading him to Tampa would be stupid on the packers part, they were a playoff team last year... Imagine packers vs tampa in playoffs... O god... T.T. better just trade him into the AFC or just keep him...

Scott Campbell
08-05-2008, 02:18 PM
....all Favre....all the time.........its 24/7 Brettvision...........this is getting to be like a bad remake of Groundhog Day.

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 02:18 PM
I think trading him to Tampa would be stupid on the packers part, they were a playoff team last year... Imagine packers vs tampa in playoffs... O god... T.T. better just trade him into the AFC or just keep him...

yes, the packers should pursue there much better option. which is, which is ... remind me again about their great options?

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 02:19 PM
I was just kiddin... but I think holding onto him awhile longer is a good thing... how do we know Rodgers doesn't get in that first preseason game and blows something out.. I mean, its not like that hasn't happened before

Scott Campbell
08-05-2008, 02:20 PM

yes, the packers should pursue there much better option. which is, which is ... remind me again about their great options?

I just don't see Ted getting badly duped in a trade scenario, even with everything that's going on.

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 02:20 PM
I was just kiddin... but I think holding onto him awhile longer is a good thing... how do we know Rodgers doesn't get in that first preseason game and blows something out.. I mean, its not like that hasn't happened before

I wish Favre were more flexible. They really could use him on the team, and he has a 50-50 shot of becoming the starter in any event.

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 02:21 PM

How so?.. if hes still apart of the Packers team, then get your ass out there.. thats not a hard conceptBecuase the PAckers will make sure even if he gets there he is neutered. Rodgers is their man and they are preparing him for it.

HarveyWallbangers
08-05-2008, 02:21 PM

I'm okay with Tampa Bay. Solid team. I don't think they are a serious Super Bowl contender--even with Brett. Garcia played well for them last year, so the QB upgrade wouldn't be like the Vikings would get. It would be a good compromise. Brett would go to a good team with coaches and a scheme that he's familiar with. The Packers avoid sending him inside the division and get something for a guy they thought was retired.

FritzDontBlitz
08-05-2008, 02:22 PM
....all Favre....all the time.........its 24/7 Brettvision...........this is getting to be like a bad remake of Groundhog Day.

That's nothing. Wait until you wake up tomorrow and see Lindy Infante coaching the Packers.

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 02:23 PM

I wish Favre were more flexible. They really could use him on the team, and he has a 50-50 shot of becoming the starter in any event.

In some ways I agree... but Harlan, come on... you gotta at least see thru Brett's eyes in some ways. He's never missed a game and now he's being treated pretty shady... hell, he wasn't even allowed in the locker room at family night to see DD... somethings going on thats bigger than we know but I am also wish Brett can push his ego aside for a year and after its all said and done, then have hatred for TT

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 02:29 PM
well, things turned very ugly in the last month.

How would you like to have a bitter break-up with your wife, where she tells all her friends that you have a small wiener and you suck your thumb at night, and then she asks to move back in for a while?

imscott72
08-05-2008, 02:30 PM

How would you like to have a bitter break-up with your wife, where she tells all her friends that you have a small wiener and you suck your thumb at night, and then she asks to move back in for a while?

:lol:

Scott Campbell
08-05-2008, 02:30 PM

I think that as time goes by, Brett will have to become more flexible if he has realistic hopes of playing this year. Time seems on the Packers side.

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 02:31 PM

But there ya go again on the one sided thing... they are both at fault for this.. they've both done and said hurtful things to each other.. dont kid yourself that you think Favre is acting like a jerk for no reason to the Packers..

Ballboy
08-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Sick of it.....trade his ASS to the Vikings.....then put a bonus on his head for the player that takes him out of the game. He is on the cover of Madden, so it is bound to happen sooner or later!!

No way this team is going anywhere this year....just too many distractions.

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 02:36 PM

we haven't even played a preseason game yet! Plenty of time, plenty of time.

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 02:37 PM
Sick of it.....trade his ASS to the Vikings.....then put a bonus on his head for the player that takes him out of the game. He is on the cover of Madden, so it is bound to happen sooner or later!!

most immature post of the day so far, congrats :?:

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 02:39 PM
put a bonus on his head for the player that takes him out of the game. Quick, someone get Charles Martin on the phone. I hear he is an expert at that. :)

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 02:40 PM

Nah. Skip it.

Ballboy
08-05-2008, 02:57 PM

Yeah, pot calling the kettle black, you should re-read some of your posts over the past few days.

Scott Campbell
08-05-2008, 03:00 PM

The day is still early, and you seem motivated.

cpk1994
08-05-2008, 03:01 PM

The day is still early, and you seem motivated.Thats another winner for Scott. Scott 2 Paco 0

Tyrone Bigguns
08-05-2008, 03:09 PM
Stay down, paco, my god stay down. :oops: