PDA

View Full Version : Yoko Ono

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 03:38 PM
I keep reading that Deanna Favre is pushing Brett to be more aggressive. FAvre didn't want to practice today without an understanding with the team, Breanna wanted him out there raising cain.

It almost seems like Brett is more considerate of the Packers team interests than his wife.

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 03:39 PM
where are u readin this?

Tony Oday
08-05-2008, 03:39 PM
she is a woman ;) when they dont get their way they usually pout! ;) *runs and hides*

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 03:41 PM
where are u readin this?

its been a constant theme from ESPN reports. Breanna is much more aggressive than Favre about taking on the team. Today she was reported to be dissappointed that Favre didn't go to practice.

Jimx29
08-05-2008, 03:42 PM
They all laughed when I suggested it last Sunday :D

http://packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?t=13757

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 03:42 PM
I dont know who Breanna is?...

Deanna- Wife
Brittany- older daughter
Breleigh- younger daughter

... is it one of those you are getting confused with? My guess, Deanna

Scott Campbell
08-05-2008, 03:43 PM
where are u readin this?

its been a constant theme from ESPN reports. Breanna is much more aggressive than Favre about taking on the team. Today she was reported to be dissappointed that Favre didn't go to practice.

I thought Breanna was his daughter. Do you mean Deanna?

HarveyWallbangers
08-05-2008, 03:45 PM
We don't know the facts, so I'll refrain from bringing Deanna into this.

Harlan Huckleby
i still pronounce their name Far-vrah, it takes me a little while.

imscott72
I keep reading that Deanna Favre is pushing Brett to be more aggressive. FAvre didn't want to practice today without an understanding with the team, Breanna wanted him out there raising cain.

It almost seems like Brett is more considerate of the Packers team interests than his wife.

That's hard to believe considering her personality. Just from watching her on TV you wouldn't think she'd be the type to look for more controversy. I'd think she would be the opposite and not want Brett to play at all.

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 03:46 PM

That's hard to believe considering her personality. Just from watching her on TV you wouldn't think she'd be the type to look for more controversy. I'd think she would be the opposite and not want Brett to play at all.

Behind every great man is a hard-headed woman. She's shown her toughness in a number of ways. Told Favre to stop drinking or get the fuck out - that's hard to say to a MVP.

Packgator
08-05-2008, 03:48 PM

Deanna is the one who first contacted Greta. According to Greta......Deanna sent her an email asking if she wanted the interview with Brett.

imscott72
08-05-2008, 03:48 PM

Behind every great man is a hard-headed woman.

Oh this should be good when the ladies show up.. :D

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 03:49 PM

Deanna is the one who first contacted Greta. According to Greta......Deanna sent her an email asking if she wanted the interview with Brett.

yep. her man was wronged, and she's a tough lady.

I like her. But i think she is wrong on this one,, needless to say.

sheepshead
08-05-2008, 03:50 PM

Brett doesnt know how to e-mail... :mrgreen:

GBRulz
08-05-2008, 07:12 PM
Behind every great man is a hard-headed woman.

Oh this should be good when the ladies show up.. :D

Yeah, it tells me that lots of you guys have softies for wives :lol:

boiga
08-05-2008, 07:45 PM
Florio agrees with HH:
Anyway, at a time when only the unexpected can be expected, we’ve got a prediction. Favre, we believe, begins to warm up to the Packers’ agenda once he spends extensive time wth folks from the organization. Last week, president Mark Murphy almost persuaded Brett to take the money and not play. We’ve got a feeling that, this week, coach Mike McCarthy and G.M. Ted Thompson have almost persuaded Brett to finally accept a trade to Tampa.

But once Favre is out of Green Bay and back under the influence of Mrs. Favre, we’ve got a weird feeling that Mr. Favre will revert to his initial position and say something like, “This is all about me wanting to play for the Packers. And if the Packers don’t want me to play for the Packers, the Packers shouldn’t be allowed to tell me where I can and can’t play.” http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/08/05/will-favre-change-his-mind-about-bucs-too/

It does kind of put that whole "MY Brett" thing in perspective.