PDA

View Full Version : Brett's leaving Wednesday Morning.

boiga
08-05-2008, 07:41 PM
Favre leaving town?
Mike McCarthy says he plans to speak with Brett Favre again tonight, but it's possible Favre won't be in town.

Per FlightAware.com, there is a flight scheduled to leave Green Bay for Hattiesburg, Miss., at 6:10 p.m. It could be Favre's agent, Bus Cook, or Favre's wife, Deanna, or both of them. It also could be Favre.

UPDATE, 6:28 p.m.: Apparently, the plane remains grounded in Madison.

UPDATE, 7:25 p.m.: A source close to Favre has told the Press-Gazette that Favre will not depart until Wednesday morning. The departure time has not been set.

-- Tom Pelissero, tpelisse@greenbaypressgazette.com http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/ic/blogs/insider/index.shtml

Well, bye brett. Good luck.

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 07:43 PM
Favre leaving town?
Mike McCarthy says he plans to speak with Brett Favre again tonight, but it's possible Favre won't be in town.

Per FlightAware.com, there is a flight scheduled to leave Green Bay for Hattiesburg, Miss., at 6:10 p.m. It could be Favre's agent, Bus Cook, or Favre's wife, Deanna, or both of them. It also could be Favre.

UPDATE, 6:28 p.m.: Apparently, the plane remains grounded in Madison.

UPDATE, 7:25 p.m.: A source close to Favre has told the Press-Gazette that Favre will not depart until Wednesday morning. The departure time has not been set.

-- Tom Pelissero, tpelisse@greenbaypressgazette.com http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/ic/blogs/insider/index.shtml

Well, bye brett. Good luck.

Is that the same source that's been so right about everything else so far?

GBRulz
08-05-2008, 07:43 PM
:cry:

Sad, but also want to put this behind us and move on.

boiga
08-05-2008, 07:47 PM

If it's his pilot again, well he would know, right?

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 07:49 PM

If it's his pilot again, well he would know, right?

I would hope so.. but did they say its his pilot?

oregonpackfan
08-05-2008, 08:01 PM

Favre's flight might be delayed be Favre will be slowed down dragging GBR clutchcng his ankle with both arms! :)

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 08:04 PM

Favre's flight might be delayed be Favre will be slowed down dragging GBR clutchcng his ankle with both arms! :)

I have visions of Vietnam 1975. GBRulz hanging from the helicopter taking Favre away.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-05-2008, 08:07 PM

I have visions of Vietnam 1975. GBRulz hanging from the helicopter taking Favre away.

So...taking it to conclusion...do we get to slaughter the remaining brett loyalists? Or do we just "re-educate" them?

Please say yes!!!

Kiwon
08-05-2008, 08:07 PM

Not funny, HH.

Packers4Ever
08-05-2008, 09:35 PM

Hold on, I'll get my cam ! :P

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 09:38 PM

I had more of a "Misery" type role pinned down for her.

http://www.dvdizzy.com/images/m-p/misery-02.jpg