PDA

View Full Version : Favre vs Packer Fans

Chevelle2
08-05-2008, 09:05 PM
This is targeted to all the pro-Favre fans talking about how Ted Thompson is ruining the team and how they hope Rodgers will fail miserbaly.

If Favre gets traded to the Bucs, will you guys stop being Packer fans and become Buc fans?

As for me - Packer fan till I die. I will root for whoever they put back there at QB. I may not agree with who they put back there, but I will sure as hell root for them.

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 09:06 PM
This is targeted to all the pro-Favre fans talking about how Ted Thompson is ruining the team and how they hope Rodgers will fail miserbaly.

If Favre gets traded to the Bucs, will you guys stop being Packer fans and become Buc fans?

As for me - Packer fan till I die. I will root for whoever they put back there at QB. I may not agree with who they put back there, but I will sure as hell root for them.

I think even though we're Favre fans.. we are still going to be Packer fans no matter what.. but we are going to be very bitter and very upset for awhile.. we will probably always hate TT...

Bretsky
08-05-2008, 09:15 PM
[quote="Chevelle2"]This is targeted to all the pro-Favre fans talking about how Ted Thompson is ruining the team and how they hope Rodgers will fail miserbaly.

[/quote

I don't know anybody pro Favre wishing AROD to fail now :?:

:?:

Chevelle2
08-05-2008, 09:18 PM
mods - can you add another option?

Packer fan first, will still cheer for Favre the player.

DonHutson
08-05-2008, 09:23 PM
I wish Brett the best of luck. I hope he finds whatever he was looking for.

Unfortunately, what I think he's really looking for is proof that he can't play anymore. He's basically made the decision that he needs to play until he gets hurt or until he can't hack it anymore. A Tampa jersey is as good as any for travelling that road.

Beyond that I couldn't care less about the Buccaneers.

MadtownPacker
08-05-2008, 11:38 PM

Another stupid shit starting thread by you, what is new. Are you deliberately;y trying to fuck this forum up?

mmmdk
08-06-2008, 08:26 AM
Packer fan till I die

Chevelle2
08-06-2008, 08:27 AM

Another stupid shit starting thread by you, what is new. Are you deliberately;y trying to fuck this forum up?

Gee, thanks.

Spaulding
08-06-2008, 08:56 AM
Gotta go with Green and Gold until I die but will always root for Favre (as long as he's not playing the Pack).

cpk1994
08-06-2008, 09:13 AM
[quote=Chevelle2]This is targeted to all the pro-Favre fans talking about how Ted Thompson is ruining the team and how they hope Rodgers will fail miserbaly.

[/quote

I don't know anybody pro Favre wishing AROD to fail now :?:

:?:

*cough* Merlin *cough*

*cough* Woody *cough*

Damn, gotta get rid of this nsaty cough.

oregonpackfan
08-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Packer Fan until I die and I will root for Favre the Person.

I hope Favre stays retired from football period. I hope he finds happiness and fulfillment with his family, actively works with charities, etc.

It is just time for him to move on with the rest of his life. At age 38, he is still relatively a young man.

The Leaper
08-06-2008, 09:15 AM
*cough* Merlin *cough*

*cough* Woody *cough*

Are they HOPING for Rodgers to fail, or do they just have the OPINION that Rodgers will fail?

Just asking...I'm not sure.

imscott72
08-06-2008, 09:17 AM
To hell with Favre. He didn't care about us when he wanted to play for Minny. Packer fan til I die no matter who is under center.

cpk1994
08-06-2008, 09:18 AM
*cough* Merlin *cough*

*cough* Woody *cough*

Are they HOPING for Rodgers to fail, or do they just have the OPINION that Rodgers will fail?

Just asking...I'm not sure.Trust me they want A ROd to fail. Especially Merlin, who has been calling Rodgers a bust from day one.

LL2
08-06-2008, 09:28 AM
I will be a Packer fan until I die. I've watching Packer games since I was a little kid watching them play on a little black and white tv (ok, I'm not that old...but the little black and white tv part is true). Whoever Favre plays for I wish him well, and if the Packers play his team I hope the Packers smash them to smithereens!

Ballboy
08-06-2008, 09:58 AM
Right now I'm pissed at both the Packers and Brett.

Brett, 3x MVP for not being able to get over the past few months.

MM & TT for trying to force his hand back in March.

This is really screwed up...wonder what other teams are thinking of the Packers now?

Badgerinmaine
08-06-2008, 10:06 AM
I believe in heaven, and there's got to be a sweet TV package up there...so I will be a Packer fan AFTER I die, too. 8-)

javqa
08-06-2008, 11:30 AM
I believe in heaven, and there's got to be a sweet TV package up there...so I will be a Packer fan AFTER I die, too. 8-)

dido. or at least I hope so :!: