PDA

View Full Version : Bill Michaels Reporting

Chevelle2
08-05-2008, 09:21 PM
http://www.620wtmj.com/

WTMJ's Bill Michaels reports Favre is leaving Green Bay and apparently football all together.

GBRulz
08-05-2008, 09:22 PM
After you just post a thread saying Favre agrees to play for Tampa. Make up your mind !

Chevelle2
After you just post a thread saying Favre agrees to play for Tampa. Make up your mind !

Hey Im just posting what I read! :wink:

Pacopete4
I could see this happening too

HarveyWallbangers
Michaels is an asshat, isn't he?

So, which of the 10 rumors is true? Somebody had to throw a dart that hit the board, right?

I actually hope he plays. If not, I hope he stays in shape down in Mississippi. If ARod gets hurt, he can ride in on his white horse.
:D

PackerTimer
08-05-2008, 09:23 PM
The only certainty in this mess is the ability of the media to come up with completely opposite reports. Do any of them have a clue?

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 09:23 PM
This is just getting more and more ridiculous.

Who the hell are we supposed to believe?

Fosco33
08-05-2008, 09:24 PM

WTMJ's Bill Michaels reports Favre is leaving Green Bay and apparently football all together.

Just heard that on ESPN.

Sad end to an amazing career - but it will be forgotten. I hope Brett still has a relationship - but I doubt he takes the $20M. I hope he doesn't do a 'tell all' as it's bad enough. We'll might not hear from him for a long time.
As with everything - won't believe it 'til I see it.

There's always the 'white horse' debate... but recall how often we were begging for Brunell. Poor play - keep Arod; Injury - call Brett and beg.

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 09:24 PM
I think this is the funniest stuff yet.. haha

Harlan Huckleby
08-05-2008, 09:28 PM
This is just getting more and more ridiculous.

Who the hell are we supposed to believe?

damn, and you just took my advice and bought bucs-packers tickets for $400 on the internet.

sorry, sport.

Brando19
08-05-2008, 09:29 PM

Hey Im just posting what I read! :wink:

Careful...some on this site may call you an idiot.

swede
08-05-2008, 09:30 PM
Michaels also reported that the Packers were about to trade their #5 and a bunch of other picks to New Orleans for the rights to Reggie Bush, and we all know how that turned out.

So yeah, he gets a little excited over hot tips once in a while.

I'm buying that he's leaving town.

I'm selling on the out of football thing.

After all, there are some receivers at Kiln high school who would love to have him for a position coach.

CaliforniaCheez
08-05-2008, 09:31 PM
The Union is not yet involved.

Newt Gingrich has spoken on it and McCain but not Obama.

Congress has not passed the Favre resolution yet.

The United Nations are not yet involved.

The Riots haven't started yet.

The National Guard has not been called out yet.

George Bush has not yet met with both parties.

The Wisconsin State Legistalure hasn't done anything yet.

Wait til the Hollywood types start giving their opinions.

It isn't crazy enough yet.

]{ilr]3
08-05-2008, 09:33 PM

Just heard that on ESPN.

Sad end to an amazing career - but it will be forgotten.

A sad end to be sure. I wanted to remember all the good times. I will never forget or forgive the last few weeks and how Brett Favre wanted to play for the Vikings! Never! :evil:

GBRulz
08-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Isn't this the same efftard guy who interviewed DD a year or so ago..basically trying to get him to dog on Favre?

Farley Face
08-05-2008, 09:59 PM
Having been through one and witnessed many, divorces are ugly. Why should this one be any different? Just glad the media didn't cover mine.

Sparkey
08-05-2008, 10:08 PM

Having lived in the state for 41 years, I can vouch for this :cry:

cpk1994
08-06-2008, 07:14 AM
The Union is not yet involved.

Newt Gingrich has spoken on it and McCain but not Obama.

Congress has not passed the Favre resolution yet.

The United Nations are not yet involved.

The Riots haven't started yet.

The National Guard has not been called out yet.

George Bush has not yet met with both parties.

Wait til the Hollywood types start giving their opinions.

It isn't crazy enough yet.You forgot:

NATO hasn't met.= to discuss it.

The latest tape recording from Osama Bin Laden denouncing the "Packer Infidels"

The Leaper
08-06-2008, 09:00 AM
I could certainly see this happening.

BTW...Glazer on Fox Sports this morning said that he had information that the JETS had the best offer on the table for Favre as of last night.

So, if Favre DOES get traded, it may not be to Tampa. There clearly is a bidding war going on.

cpk1994
08-06-2008, 09:09 AM
There clearly is a bidding war going on.

Exxxcellent! /Mr. Burns

SudsMcBucky
08-06-2008, 09:10 AM
I could certainly see this happening.

BTW...Glazer on Fox Sports this morning said that he had information that the JETS had the best offer on the table for Favre as of last night.

So, if Favre DOES get traded, it may not be to Tampa. There clearly is a bidding war going on.

Yeah, but BF has to want to got to the Jets, or at least consider them an equally appealing destination, to consider this a bidding war. If he doesn't want to go there, there's no bidding war.

The Leaper
08-06-2008, 09:14 AM
Yeah, but BF has to want to got to the Jets, or at least consider them an equally appealing destination, to consider this a bidding war. If he doesn't want to go there, there's no bidding war.

Glazer said Favre was talking to both the Bucs and the Jets.

SudsMcBucky
08-06-2008, 01:04 PM

Glazer said Favre was talking to both the Bucs and the Jets.

There is a difference between having talked to them and a willingness to play there.

pbmax
08-06-2008, 01:51 PM
If we get a number one pick for Favre now, can we consider the Pack to have rented him for 16 years for free, since he originally cost us a one?

Give or take a couple dozen millions of dollars?