PDA

View Full Version : Patrick Crayton talks trash about Rodgers

packers11
08-05-2008, 09:49 PM
www.rotoworld.com

Outspoken Cowboys WR Patrick Crayton opined that the Brett Favre saga is "shaking Aaron Rodgers" no matter what Rodgers and the Packers say.

Crayton then went on to urge the Packers to start Rodgers against the Cowboys on September 21. Reminded that Rodgers played well against them when Favre went down with injury, Crayton responded: "Did anyone have any film on him? Their defense had film on him for last week's scrimmage. How'd that go?" Ouch. Rodgers will get a chance to temporarily shut Crayton up next month.
Source: Dallas Morning News

Related: Aaron Rodgers

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 09:50 PM
wowzers... :lol:

DonHutson
08-05-2008, 09:50 PM
Finally, the Cowboys have found a player that's not a complete wallflower.

:roll:

Bretsky
08-05-2008, 09:51 PM
no biggie; but let's be honest. Until he shows something in a few games in a row AROD won't put fear into anybody

HarveyWallbangers
It ain't going to be easy for ARod.

Week 1 - First start at home on MNF vs. the Vikings
Week 3 - Cowboys
Week 4 - at Tampa Bay

Hope he shuts everybody up.

Pacopete4
I wonder what other teams are thinking of Rodgers to be honest.. we always knew defenders were scared of Brett and what he could do to them at any moment... I wonder how they think of Arod

MJZiggy
08-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Dude fits right in there, doesn't he? :roll:

Bretsky
08-05-2008, 09:53 PM

Week 3 - Cowboys
Week 4 - at Tampa Bay

Me too; I want him to shut me up as well........all season long :!:

HarveyWallbangers
08-05-2008, 09:54 PM
I wonder what other teams are thinking of Rodgers to be honest.. we always knew defenders were scared of Brett and what he could do to them at any moment... I wonder how they think of Arod

They don't know enough to have any feelings about him. I'm sure they think they'll eat him alive. Doesn't really matter.

Gunakor
08-05-2008, 09:57 PM

Week 3 - Cowboys
Week 4 - at Tampa Bay

Green Bay comes out of the first 4 games with a 3-1 record. Nobody shuts up anyway because Favre started 4-0 last year. That's my prediction.

Bretsky
08-05-2008, 09:58 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHaXPV5t95M

Pacopete4
08-05-2008, 09:59 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHaXPV5t95M

ahahha

Partial
08-05-2008, 09:59 PM

Dude would fit in up HERE with the way our organization runs lately. It's sad when the Cowboys are FAR classier than the Pack. Disgusting.

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 10:00 PM

Dude would fit in up HERE with the way our organization runs lately. It's sad when the Cowboys are FAR classier than the Pack. Disgusting.

Oh God, Partial is going on an all-night smear campaign. :roll:

MJZiggy
08-05-2008, 10:03 PM
I wouldn't even go there, P. It's not even a contest.

At least Favre hasn't been arrested, locked out or anything like that. He and M3 had a very long discussion and from what it sounded like, came to a mutual conclusion that he wouldn't be here. Having that conversation took mutual respect and class on both sides.

Joemailman
08-05-2008, 11:17 PM
Sounds like Crayton has picked up some of T.O.'s finer points.

gbgary
08-05-2008, 11:19 PM
Finally, the Cowboys have found a player that's not a complete wallflower.

:roll:

http://images.corvetteforum.com/images/smilies/lol.gif

crayton is a spare of the highest order. i didn't know he could form an opinion.

Zool
08-05-2008, 11:21 PM
To paraphrase Kobe from the playoffs a few years back

"who's Patrick Crayton? Does he play football?"

MJZiggy
08-05-2008, 11:22 PM
Isn't he that gay sounding announcer on ESPN?

Partial
08-05-2008, 11:23 PM

At least Favre hasn't been arrested, locked out or anything like that. He and M3 had a very long discussion and from what it sounded like, came to a mutual conclusion that he wouldn't be here. Having that conversation took mutual respect and class on both sides.

mutual decision? It was probably more like... You can't go in division, you can't start. You can be the backup and NOT get to play football like you want, or you can get traded out of divison to some middle of the road to low end team. Those are your options, take them or we'll fuck you over by cutting you the day before the season starts.

MJZiggy
08-05-2008, 11:30 PM
mutual decision? It was probably more like... You can't go in division, you can't start. You can be the backup and NOT get to play football like you want, or you can get traded out of divison to some middle of the road to low end team. Those are your options, take them or we'll fuck you over by cutting you the day before the season starts.

No, there's no probably this time. M3 said in his presser that it was mutual and Favre's camp has said the presser was accurate. His head's not where it needs to be to play here. End of story.

Freak Out
08-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Somebody here actually gives a fuck what Patrick Crayton says?

BallHawk
08-05-2008, 11:45 PM
Somebody here actually gives a fuck what Patrick Crayton says?

My thoughts exactly.

MadtownPacker
08-05-2008, 11:55 PM
Somebody here actually gives a fuck what Patrick Crayton says?That's what Im saying!!!

Fuck his ass. He might want to tell his own QB to get off Jessica Simpson's tits long enough to win a playoff game.

Bretsky
08-05-2008, 11:57 PM
Somebody here actually gives a fuck what Patrick Crayton says?That's what Im saying!!!

Fuck his ass. He might want to tell his own QB to get off Jessica Simpson's tits long enough to win a playoff game.

I wouldn't get off Jessica Simpsons tits :!:

Freak Out
08-05-2008, 11:59 PM

Ha ha..... :lol:

sharpe1027
08-06-2008, 12:07 AM

Favre doesn't want to be a Packer. He was offered a chance to compete and didn't want to take it eventhough he believes he would win it easily. Get over it or direct your anger to the right place.

SnakeLH2006
08-06-2008, 02:39 AM

Dude, she's a skank. You ever see those late nite infomercials showing her before and after pics?? :shock: Damn. Besides she's dumb as all hell, I just got a tip from Chris Mortenson....no wait, it's confirmed her Packerrat poster name is CBK1994. :lol:

mission
08-06-2008, 02:49 AM
she must not have posted yet?

im sure you're pullin dimes like jessica... that whore.

now you wanna talk about a real woman ???

http://www.womenshooters.com/backissues/BI0507.jpg

SnakeLH2006
08-06-2008, 02:55 AM
she must not have posted yet?

im sure you're pullin dimes like jessica... that whore.

now you wanna talk about a real woman ???

http://www.womenshooters.com/backissues/BI0507.jpg

:shock: At first I thought it was Ozzy Osbourne, then I realized it was Patrick Crayton's girl! (Lil John Voice: YEahhhhhahhhh.)

mission
08-06-2008, 02:57 AM
does kinda look like ozzy doesnt it :idea:

cpk1994
08-06-2008, 06:19 AM
Somebody here actually gives a fuck what Patrick Crayton says?Who's Patrick Crayton?

cpk1994
08-06-2008, 06:21 AM

Dude, she's a skank. You ever see those late nite infomercials showing her before and after pics?? :shock: Damn. Besides she's dumb as all hell, I just got a tip from Chris Mortenson....no wait, it's confirmed her Packerrat poster name is CBK1994. :lol:There is no CBK1994 on the member list at Packerrats that I see.

Badgerinmaine
08-06-2008, 06:33 AM
Patrick WHO? :P
Will the media be asking him to pontificate on the American presidential election and energy policy next?

arcilite
09-18-2008, 05:30 PM
A good time to bump this

BZnDallas
09-18-2008, 05:56 PM

seriously partial?... three names for you... terrell owens, adam pacman jones, and tank johnson... i think that tells the story about your class comment right there... not to mention the biggest crook of them all jerry f'n jones!!!

Scott Campbell
09-18-2008, 06:17 PM
I wish Bigby was playing and could unload on this clown. How stupid is it for a guy who plays offense to give bulletin board material that will be used against his team's defense. I imagine those Dallas corners are thinking "Gee, thanks a lot Patrick. Why couldn't you call out their DB's?"

Those 1 and out fools need to shut their big traps and start getting in done of the field. No amount of blabbering is going to excuse them from their postseason under performances. And after the defensive performance they put up Monday night, I can't wait to see what A-Rod is going to hang on those guys.

Tyrone Bigguns
09-18-2008, 06:19 PM
I wonder what other teams are thinking of Rodgers to be honest.. we always knew defenders were waiting for brett to toss one up and give them a free interception... I wonder how they think of Arod

Fixed. :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
09-18-2008, 06:25 PM

Those are the options given to all players. Mr. Favre was an employee. If he wants to be treated differently perhaps he should become an owner.

BF4MVP
09-18-2008, 06:41 PM
I don't even remember reading about those comments..I must have, but I forgot about it...

I really hope Rodgers picks apart the cowboys' secondary..What's with all these players talkin shit about him? He hasn't said anything at all, yet Jared Allen, Pat Williams, and Patrick Crayton can't seen to keep their mouths shut..I don't get it...

cpk1994
09-18-2008, 08:34 PM
I wish Bigby was playing and could unload on this clown. How stupid is it for a guy who plays offense to give bulletin board material that will be used against his team's defense. I imagine those Dallas corners are thinking "Gee, thanks a lot Patrick. Why couldn't you call out their DB's?"

Those 1 and out fools need to shut their big traps and start getting in done of the field. No amount of blabbering is going to excuse them from their postseason under performances. And after the defensive performance they put up Monday night, I can't wait to see what A-Rod is going to hang on those guys.Psst, Scott. That quote was from over a month ago.

KYPack
09-18-2008, 09:08 PM
Maybe we outta have a "Bumped Thread sign"

1st, ya get all fired up until you figure out the thread is from May or August or somethin'.

Then you look thru it to make sure you didn't post something stupid or wrong in it.

retailguy
09-18-2008, 09:11 PM
Maybe we outta have a "Bumped Thread sign"

1st, ya get all fired up until you figure out the thread is from May or August or somethin'.

Then you look thru it to make sure you didn't post something stupid or wrong in it.

LOL, I LOVE this.

Scott Campbell
09-18-2008, 09:13 PM

Those 1 and out fools need to shut their big traps and start getting in done of the field. No amount of blabbering is going to excuse them from their postseason under performances. And after the defensive performance they put up Monday night, I can't wait to see what A-Rod is going to hang on those guys.Psst, Scott. That quote was from over a month ago.

I knew when it was from, and it still pissed me off. I'm guessing its lockerboard material at Lambeau too, despite the age.

Pacopete4
09-18-2008, 09:31 PM
Patrick Crayton will either shut up after this weekend or give us a big I told ya so... either way Crayton is douche for speaking... who are you if you didn't have Owens opposite u.. oh, thats right... you wouldn't be anyone then either

Freak Out
09-18-2008, 09:33 PM
I listened to Owens a week or so ago talking about how his team would amount to ZERO until they won a playoff game.

oregonpackfan
09-18-2008, 10:53 PM

I'll bet the Cowboys' coaches are NOT at all happy with these comments from Crayton. This is indeed excellent bulletin board material for the Packers.

Joemailman
09-18-2008, 11:25 PM
Those 1 and out fools need to shut their big traps and start getting in done of the field. No amount of blabbering is going to excuse them from their postseason under performances. And after the defensive performance they put up Monday night, I can't wait to see what A-Rod is going to hang on those guys.

What are you talking about? Why, they just won a playoff game in...in...in...1996!! http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/#playoffs Actually, kind of funny to be reminded that they lost a playoff game to the Arizona Cardinals.

KYPack
09-19-2008, 07:13 AM

What are you talking about? Why, they just won a playoff game in...in...in...1996!! http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/dal/#playoffs Actually, kind of funny to be reminded that they lost a playoff game to the Arizona Cardinals.

You are right, sir.

My brains totally shut off after our "dagger in the heart" loss to the dern Whiners in that Wild Card game.

How could the safeties play Owens that deep? Get up on his horse faced ass! Oh well, thanks for reminding me. I still ain't over it. All I can remember from the rest of that season is the Super Bowl.

The other "horse face" gets his second Super Bowl. And Shanny the Rat ain't won shit since.

mmmdk
09-19-2008, 08:57 AM

:lol: Oldie but goodie!