PDA

View Full Version : MORTENSON REPORT PER ESPN

Bretsky
08-05-2008, 10:08 PM
Favre categorized MM's comments as being accurate.

Favre has spoken to both the Buccaneers and the Jets. Of course he's been ripped in here for not speaking to other teams but Mort reports he's been in touch with both.

Packers reportedly asking for more compensation from the Bucs than they are the Jets. Big Surprise.

RIPackerFan
08-05-2008, 10:18 PM
But wait - all the reports said that he wasn't talking to those teams - that it was too hot in Tampa. Since all the "false" reports are from the Favre team, they must not be in the loop.

OR we could realize that both parties (including the Pack) are trying to use the media to their favor - floating stories that will make their side look better - even if those stories are false.

HarveyWallbangers
08-05-2008, 10:43 PM
Earth to Planet Pluto. What are you talking about? Favre wasn't interested in talking to those teams before. Things have changed, and he's realized that it won't work out in Green Bay and Green Bay won't trade him to Minnesota.

If those previous rumors were false, I'm certain the Favre camp would have made it be known.

Zool
08-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Before today he didnt talk to either team, confirmed by people on those 2 teams.

Just accept a trade already Brett and lets get this thing over.

Bretsky
08-05-2008, 10:47 PM
Before today he didnt talk to either team, confirmed by people on those 2 teams.

Just accept a trade already Brett and lets get this thing over.

I believe it was today, or yesterday at the soonest, when the conversations took place.

Zool
08-05-2008, 10:48 PM
I believe it was today. Yesterday was still in limbo.

How bout them Brewers huh? 8-1. Won the opener on the road again.

Sparkey
08-05-2008, 10:54 PM

This was game #2. They lost to Bronson Arroyo last night in Cincy.

Zool
08-05-2008, 11:08 PM

This was game #2. They lost to Bronson Arroyo last night in Cincy.

Wow....im all out of sorts. The Prince pushing of Parra. Prolific.