PDA

View Full Version : Cross-Dressers I have Known

swede
08-05-2008, 11:20 PM
Well actually I haven't known any cross-dressers.

But I had one attend my garage sale, as I parenthetically indicated in another post.

He came to my garage sale looking for women's clothing and he was dressed very nicely in a denim mini, a purple blouse, high heel sandals, falsies and make up. But he was also wearing barrettes in his long, black beard.

I can understand the cross-dressing thing and believe that a person's psychological identity isn't necessarily tied to gender. But why wear a beard? Why take such pains to emulate the female form and then grow a beard. Was he thinking "Go ahead and stare; I live life on my own terms," or was he thinking, "Everyone thinks I'm sooo pretty in these new sandals."

I'd appreciate some insight, some anecdotes, (who doesn't love a good cross-dressing story) and some serious speculation about what goes on in the noggin of a person who is cross-dressing in public on a regular basis.

ps I'm not ripping on the person. To each his...errr...her own.

Freak Out
08-06-2008, 12:01 AM
Well actually I haven't known any cross-dressers.

But I had one attend my garage sale, as I parenthetically indicated in another post.

He came to my garage sale looking for women's clothing and he was dressed very nicely in a denim mini, a purple blouse, high heel sandals, falsies and make up. But he was also wearing barrettes in his long, black beard.

I can understand the cross-dressing thing and believe that a person's psychological identity isn't necessarily tied to gender. But why wear a beard? Why take such pains to emulate the female form and then grow a beard. Was he thinking "Go ahead and stare; I live life on my own terms," or was he thinking, "Everyone thinks I'm sooo pretty in these new sandals."

I'd appreciate some insight, some anecdotes, (who doesn't love a good cross-dressing story) and some serious speculation about what goes on in the noggin of a person who is cross-dressing in public on a regular basis.

ps I'm not ripping on the person. To each his...errr...her own.

ok....you cataloged what a cross dresser was wearing....but I want to know if you just bought a GPS?

oregonpackfan
08-06-2008, 09:03 AM
I have personally never known or even met a cross-dresser.

As someone who proudly wears the label of "lousy dresser." I just don't care about keeping up with the latest fashions.

Harlan Huckleby
08-06-2008, 03:17 PM
this thread belongs in the football section.