PDA

View Full Version : I have an honest question too

footballfever
08-06-2008, 07:40 AM
Savebrett.com? Are you fuckin serious? Is he a wild animal being kept in captivity that needs some international intervention to be freed? I mean seriously, what kind of world are we really living in? Maybe I read that website wrong, but is there really a savebrett.com?

cpk1994
08-06-2008, 07:43 AM
Sadly yes there is.

EDIT: Its basically an online petition. Yes, they are rubes.

Chevelle2
08-06-2008, 07:43 AM
Yep. savebrett.net. Like he is an endangered species or something.

footballfever
08-06-2008, 07:48 AM
Can we start a website called bowbeforethompsonandthepowersthatbeyouunworthynays ayersofthompsonism.com?

Fritz
08-06-2008, 07:49 AM
That organization is filled with therapists who believe they can save Brett Favre from himself and some of his family.

Badgerinmaine
08-06-2008, 03:19 PM
I think they got the idea from "Save Ferris!" in Ferris Bueller's Day Off:

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/original/Save_Ferris_3.18.jpg

"Bueller? Bueller?"

Harlan Huckleby
08-06-2008, 03:20 PM
They have Sally Struthers on their homepage now.

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 03:40 PM
They are an amusing bunch

real packer fans back Favre bc he gives us the best chance to win. all these ppl from other teams or packer fans that don't know football believe Ted Thompson. listen to the experts like Steve Young, Tony Romo, Peyton Manning, Big Ben, Chris M, John madden, Chris berman, jamie dukes, deion sanders, steve m, etc, the guys that really know what it takes.. they know FAVRE is the best for our team.

bobblehead
08-06-2008, 04:05 PM
They are an amusing bunch

real packer fans back Favre bc he gives us the best chance to win. all these ppl from other teams or packer fans that don't know football believe Ted Thompson. listen to the experts like Steve Young, Tony Romo, Peyton Manning, Big Ben, Chris M, John madden, Chris berman, jamie dukes, deion sanders, steve m, etc, the guys that really know what it takes.. they know FAVRE is the best for our team.

back to what I said about none of them being heard if they weren't physically gifted....they are not all on TV for their insight and brains.

Freak Out
08-06-2008, 04:42 PM
I think you folks need to visit getafuckinglife.com because obviously you need one if you get so worked up over some flatlanders website.

Freak Out
08-06-2008, 04:43 PM
They have Sally Struthers on their homepage now.

Ha ha......

BallHawk
08-06-2008, 04:50 PM
I think you folks need to visit getafuckinglife.com because obviously you need one if you get so worked up over some flatlanders website.

When you posted that did you know it was a real website?

I checked it and it indeed is. :D

Freak Out
08-06-2008, 04:52 PM

:lol: I had no idea but I'm not surprised. I better head over and hang with some of those savebrett folks.....

Freak Out
08-06-2008, 04:54 PM

Dreaming of a million dollar payday.