PDA

View Full Version : Time to drop the subject, move on

dissident94
08-06-2008, 10:19 AM
I am a huge Packer and Favre fan. I have for the most part been on Favre's side with this.
It could have been handled different by all but it wasn't
Lets move on. Wish Brett well and start talking football.

No one should question his loyalty. No one "bleeds" their teams color. Every player or person when the time is right moves on.

Being too loyal to anyone or anything besides family (and in certain cases that can be questioned) will only set you back in life.

Be loyal, but be flexible enough to move on when the time is right

It is the right time for all to move on and we should as well

I hope Rodgers works out, but if not I think we were smart to draft Brohm and possibly Flynn as a fallback. Very good move.

footballfever
08-06-2008, 10:23 AM
I can sum up everything I've learned about life in 3 words. It goes on. Glad he's gone but emotions aside life will go on without brett bottom line

Zool
08-06-2008, 10:23 AM
I am a huge Packer and Favre fan. I have for the most part been on Favre's side with this.
It could have been handled different by all but it wasn't
Lets move on. Wish Brett well and start talking football.

No one should question his loyalty. No one "bleeds" their teams color. Every player or person when the time is right moves on.

Being too loyal to anyone or anything besides family (and in certain cases that can be questioned) will only set you back in life.

Be loyal, but be flexible enough to move on when the time is right

It is the right time for all to move on and we should as well

I hope Rodgers works out, but if not I think we were smart to draft Brohm and possibly Flynn as a fallback. Very good move.

This i think is the opinion of the silent majority.

sheepshead
08-06-2008, 10:27 AM
A most appropriate song today in this Favre tribute:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c07Di2BkItE

boiga
08-06-2008, 10:38 AM
10:06 a.m.

A flight plan for the flight Brett Favre is believed to be on has just been filed. The flight is from Green Bay to Hattiesburg, Miss., and is scheduled to leave from Austin Straubel International Airport at 10:10 a.m.

UPDATE: The flight has left the airport. http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/ic/blogs/insider/index.shtml

Brett's gone. OP is right. It's time for us to move on.