PDA

View Full Version : Mark This Down

The Shadow
08-06-2008, 06:56 PM
Princess Deanna will be a guest on Oprah before the month is out.
Expect lots of 'feelings', 'issues', and sniffles about abandonment.

GBRulz
08-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Apparently, your bashing of Brett over the past couple of years isn't enough for you? Now you have to stoop down and bring Deanna into the mix? :roll:

Joemailman
08-06-2008, 07:02 PM
I wonder what Shadow is going to when Favre is in TB. Go to Bucrats.com and bash him there?

The Shadow
08-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Apparently, your bashing of Brett over the past couple of years isn't enough for you? Now you have to stoop down and bring Deanna into the mix? :roll:

I was not a fan of Yoko, either.

Bretsky
08-06-2008, 07:04 PM
Nice RR topic in football forum

Freak Out
08-06-2008, 07:04 PM
I thought he had his hands....er...mouth full over at www.ttjocklickers.com and was to busy to bash the Favre family? :lol:

Bretsky
08-06-2008, 07:06 PM
I thought he had his hands....er...mouth full over at www.ttjocklickers.com and was to busy to bash the Favre family? :lol:

We should register that domain and make a webpage there :lol:

Freak Out
08-06-2008, 07:08 PM

Someone already beat us to www.getafuckinglife.com so we may as well try that one....it's still available!

GBRulz
08-06-2008, 07:09 PM

There goes half the PR traffic...lol

mission
08-06-2008, 07:28 PM

There goes half the PR traffic...lol

Are you a biker chick?

LEWCWA
08-06-2008, 07:28 PM
Who needs enemies. I can't believe this crap. I have lost respect for a large number of people on this board this week. Fact is it is what it is and nobody cares what we think. To bash Brett at this time is stupid and infantile. Same thing with TT and MM, you can disagree without all this crap. Piss poor people.....

The Shadow
08-06-2008, 07:37 PM

She was a non-combantant until the "Brett, why are you letting the Packers play you like this?" comment.

MadtownPacker
08-06-2008, 09:24 PM
Hating Favre for this mess = understandable.

Hating a man's wife for backing him = cowardly.

Going kinda low their Mr Shadow.

Harlan Huckleby
08-06-2008, 09:28 PM

just a second. i have been just as big of an a-hole as Shadow on this point, why is he getting all the attention?

There have been a lot of news reports that Deanna has been very aggressive in pushing Favre to be confrontational. Maybe they are BS, but they are out there.

I speculate that Deanna has been a piece of the problem. I don't know that for sure. But I don't think she is a bad person or anything like that, on the contrary, I admire her. (Then again, I love Hillary! :lol: )

BRett has exercised very bad judgement, IMNSHO.

pbmax
08-06-2008, 09:29 PM
When was this comment uttered? Did Brett repeat it on Greta's Press Release?

She was a non-combantant until the "Brett, why are you letting the Packers play you like this?" comment.

Bretsky
08-06-2008, 09:38 PM

just a second. i have been just as big of an a-hole as Shadow on this point, why is he getting all the attention?

There have been a lot of news reports that Deanna has been very aggressive in pushing Favre to be confrontational. Maybe they are BS, but they are out there.

I speculate that Deanna has been a piece of the problem. I don't know that for sure. But I don't think she is a bad person or anything like that, on the contrary, I admire her. (Then again, I love Hillary! :lol: )

BRett has exercised very bad judgement, IMNSHO.

you have not :lol:

The Shadow
08-06-2008, 10:17 PM

Now Mad, don't get your panties bunched.
I never said I hate her.
I merely commented on her (alleged, yes) reported (by Brett) statement to him.
If she enters the fray, is she to be ignored?
I don't think the Packers were at all 'playing' Brett; on the contrary, I think they bent over backwards trying to accomodate him.

I still believe an Oprah appearance is all too likely.

Packers4Ever
08-06-2008, 10:19 PM
Who needs enemies. I can't believe this crap. I have lost respect for a large number of people on this board this week. Fact is it is what it is and nobody cares what we think. To bash Brett at this time is stupid and infantile. Same thing with TT and MM, you can disagree without all this crap. Piss poor people.....

Wonder where I've been all week, sure haven't seen anything like what you're talking about, LEWCWA. Who is "we" ?? I think there's a pretty fair
division of people's feelings, positive or negative here. That's what a bulletin board or forum is all about, some just go a little overboard with their feelings. I am totally ignoring the "haters" myself and trying to get
over feeling sad. Be patient, I hope you feel better soon.......

texaspackerbacker
08-06-2008, 10:47 PM
Good Call, Shadow.

I think you're wrong, because I am thinking by then Favre has faded back into retirement, and he and Deanna are no longer newsworthy enough.

I do think, though, that poor simple Brett is getting his mind and situation messed with by somebody among his family/parasites. It could be Deanna; It could be the idiot brother; It might even be his mother. Somebody--somebody other than Brett IMO--just wasn't content to leave well enough alone.