PDA

View Full Version : The Bears Still Suck

Joemailman
08-06-2008, 11:25 PM
We all could use a laugh.

http://www.theonion.com/content/news_briefs/bears_unveil_new_look_like

mmmdk
08-07-2008, 05:03 AM
I saw da bears a few days ago; man they were goofing the place up and couldn't even line up. Those bears at Scandinavian Animal Park aren't gonna scare the Packers. :lol:

Actually, those brown bears were nothing but fun to watch; Ice bears too and even a pack of wolves plus loads of other wild animals - Amazing.

Badgerinmaine
08-07-2008, 07:01 AM
That article can't be right. The Onion writes satire and exaggeration, but that article described the Bears perfectly.
:P

Badgerinmaine
08-07-2008, 07:02 AM
I saw da bears a few days ago; man they were goofing the place up and couldn't even line up. Those bears at Scandinavian Animal Park aren't gonna scare the Packers. :lol:

Actually, those brown bears were nothing but fun to watch; Ice bears too and even a pack of wolves plus loads of other wild animals - Amazing.

I hear that Lovie Smith is going to bring one of them in as a free agent to give Kyle Orton and Rex Grossman some competition.
:P

boiga
08-10-2008, 12:20 PM
http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10925647

This note from the CBS Bears camp report made my day:
He won't go away. Drop a nuke on Grossman and he arises from the radioactive rubble, ready to throw an interception. He laughs at the Andromeda Strain. He spits on your mocking of him. Cockroaches say the only thing that will outlive them is Grossman. No, he won't go away. He just won't freaking go away.

Keep rewarding that persistence, Lovie.

The Shadow
08-10-2008, 01:44 PM
Fred Miller is being asked back to the Bears.
That offensive line looks like a disaster.
Another great day in Packerland.

oregonpackfan
08-10-2008, 02:16 PM
All hail the mighty Rex and Kyle! :)

gbgary
08-10-2008, 03:22 PM
"We finally have the personnel to implement a game plan of high-percentage incomplete passes, completed passes of four yards or less, and a rushing attack that lets us lose control of the game clock with complex plays that take forever to develop and generate negative yardage,"

funny stuff! yup...they still suck...AND ALWAYS WILL!!

Him8123
08-10-2008, 04:34 PM
that is one of the funniest things ive read lmao

Dabaddestbear
09-08-2008, 09:12 AM
Fred Miller is being asked back to the Bears.
That offensive line looks like a disaster.
Another great day in Packerland.
Ahhh, sum1 that actually admitted early that the Bears O-line is bad, but yet still beat a top defense of the Colts.
Thank you.

BEARMAN
09-08-2008, 06:33 PM

Kyle looked pretty darn good !

That rook rb looked pretty darn good !

Da BEARS looked pretty darn GOOD ! :lol:

Scott Campbell
09-08-2008, 09:48 PM

Good to see you, you filthy scum sucking degenerate bear fan. And your team didn't suck their usual donkey balls yesterday. Maybe this season won't be as painful as last season for you and your sucky ass team.

Otherwise, I hope things are going well for you.

3irty1
09-09-2008, 07:18 AM
I see they are officially out of hiding... Shouldn't last long.

BEARMAN
09-09-2008, 03:22 PM

Good to see you, you filthy scum sucking degenerate bear fan. And your team didn't suck their usual donkey balls yesterday. Maybe this season won't be as painful as last season for you and your sucky ass team.

Otherwise, I hope things are going well for you.

TY, TY, ... TYVM !

There is reason to be hopeful in the windy city, a qb that looks like he knows what he's doin', a rb that accually runs, the "D" is ok, looks to be a good year for Da BEARS !
The pack looked ok, rodgers isnt farve, but who knows, he may turn out ok? Your "O" line looks weak, your "D" looks ok, gonna be a fun run to the NFCN chapionship ! Here's to your team, and to mine, hope none get hurt and we both win alot ! Looking forward to bantering with one an all cheese eaters ! :lol:

Go BEARS Go !

oregonpackfan
09-09-2008, 10:39 PM
What's a Bear's fan doing in Vancouver, WA? Does your parole officer allow you to live that far from Chicago? :)

Scott Campbell
09-09-2008, 11:12 PM
What's a Bear's fan doing in Vancouver, WA? Does your parole officer allow you to live that far from Chicago? :)

Bearman is an officer.

Tarlam!
09-10-2008, 01:47 AM
Da Bears beat Indy. At Indy's place. I, for one, am not ridiculing a team that pulled that off.

The Leaper
09-10-2008, 09:17 AM
I'll give Gentle Ben props for punking Indy in their new crib. That there was a huge win and shows that their defense remains elite when healthy.

However, I'll still mock those Illinois jackasses whenever I want.

mraynrand
09-10-2008, 09:32 AM
BEARMAN waits patiently for the next game:

http://bsimmons.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/image00111.jpg

Should be fun. Can't wait for BEAR week!

Iron Mike
09-10-2008, 07:13 PM
However, I'll still mock those Illinois jackasses whenever I want.

I challenge thee to an honor du-el (http://youbeenblinded.com/video-brian-urlacher-old-spice-swagger-commercial/1873)

mmmdk
09-10-2008, 08:30 PM
Da Bears beat Indy. At Indy's place. I, for one, am not ridiculing a team that pulled that off.

...I hear Chicago used REAL Bears at Indy :shock: That explains a lot.