PDA

View Full Version : TT's Odds...

SnakeLH2006
08-07-2008, 04:14 AM
What are TT's odds this year...I know many ride his jock, I don't ride Favre's jock but would have loved to see him end up in GB for his final year/years. Look at it this way, I'm in management now for a job, and feel what Brett said. It's a damn shitty situation....but how do you diss a NFL ICON/LEGEND and trade him when he wants to play (Best EVER QB for the Pack then and NOW)!!! Damn...I've seen EVERY Favre/Pack game and support Arod, but this shit went down so wrong. Vote!

Lurker64
08-07-2008, 04:25 AM
I don't think any of the options really apply. I think, with the nucleus Thompson has set up and with continued quality drafts Thompson and McCarthy have put together a team that will be highly competitive in this division, and make the playoffs regularly for the next 4-7 years (with this year probably being the low point due to Aaron learning on the fly.)

Once they get into the playoffs? Who knows. So much of who wins the superbowl year in and year out comes down to who gets hot at the right time, and that's virtually impossible to predict. I'm really just looking for the Packers to be competitive and make it to the playoffs every year, and if they do that then some year they'll probably catch lightning in a bottle and go all the way.

SnakeLH2006
08-07-2008, 04:35 AM
I don't think any of the options really apply. I think, with the nucleus Thompson has set up and with continued quality drafts Thompson and McCarthy have put together a team that will be highly competitive in this division, and make the playoffs regularly for the next 4-7 years (with this year probably being the low point due to Aaron learning on the fly.)

Once they get into the playoffs? Who knows. So much of who wins the superbowl year in and year out comes down to who gets hot at the right time, and that's virtually impossible to predict. I'm really just looking for the Packers to be competitive and make it to the playoffs every year, and if they do that then some year they'll probably catch lightning in a bottle and go all the way.

I mean..worst case scenario...I mean worst...TT touches little boys. Be real man. :roll:

mission
08-07-2008, 05:26 AM
Uh ... where have you been for the last two weeks genius?

How bout attempting to unearth more of our wide mysteries ... the world is flat i heard ... now, how the hell does that happen?

Did you hear about that ref in the NBA in that was betting on games?

Man ...

Zool
08-07-2008, 08:09 AM
Well thats 30 seconds of my life I'll never get back. Shouldnt a poll about odds have, you know, odds? Find a highway and go play on in PLZTHX.