PDA

View Full Version : Wow

Chevelle2
08-07-2008, 08:53 PM
Coming up on Ch 4 news in Milwaukee "PACKER FANS BURNING THEIR MEMORIES OF BRETT FAVRE!"

WTF?

MJZiggy
08-07-2008, 08:56 PM
People have really lost all sense of reason over this...

Chevelle2
08-07-2008, 08:59 PM
People have really lost all sense of reason over this...

I couldnt read more than 5 minutes of the comments on Fox6 Milwaukee.....I really think the reason I come to forums like this is because Packer fans, by and large, aren't all that intelligent.

The Leaper
08-07-2008, 09:31 PM
Good.

It just makes all my momentos just keep going up in value. :D

GBRulz
08-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Yeah our local NBC station had a guy on it burning all of his Packer clothing. Heck, at least give it to Goodwill !

Tyrone Bigguns
08-07-2008, 10:04 PM
Yeah our local NBC station had a guy on it burning all of his Packer clothing. Heck, at least give it to Goodwill !

Do we need to further humilate and ostracize the poor? :wink:

MJZiggy
08-07-2008, 10:06 PM

Or send it to me....

Freak Out
08-07-2008, 10:09 PM
Did Orson Wells have any part in this?

BallHawk
08-07-2008, 10:10 PM

Just when you think people can't get any dumber.....

Tyrone Bigguns
08-07-2008, 10:47 PM

Never underestimate the intelligence of the american public.

Packers4Ever
08-07-2008, 11:53 PM
Coming up on Ch 4 news in Milwaukee "PACKER FANS BURNING THEIR MEMORIES OF BRETT FAVRE!"

WTF?

Hang on, Chev2, I think I know what it was, they did this story on a Milwaukee area family who were dedicated BF fans, had all the clothes, accessories, etc....but were rather shattered by what's happened to Brett so they made a bonfire and got rid of all of it.

I don't think I could have gone that far, probably would have dragged the scraps out of the fire! :wink: (If there even was a fire.)

Chevelle2
08-07-2008, 11:57 PM

WTF?

Hang on, Chev2, I think I know what it was, they did this story on a Milwaukee area family who were dedicated BF fans, had all the clothes, accessories, etc....but were rather shattered by what's happened to Brett so they made a bonfire and got rid of all of it.

Seriously, thats so dumb.....sad thing is they probably called the news "hey we are going to burn all our Favre stuff, come report on it!"

mission
08-08-2008, 12:01 AM

I spend 50% of my day shaking my head and the other half with the door locked.

Packers4Ever
08-08-2008, 08:22 PM

People are flaking out everywhere :roll:
Nice avatar, GBR ! Gotta find me one too...

packinpatland
08-08-2008, 08:51 PM
Haven't they heard of E-bay?

MJZiggy
08-08-2008, 09:00 PM
Haven't they heard of E-bay?

You mean that place where people still pay hundreds of dollars for decent Favre mementos?

By the way, I got an e-mail (before the trade) from officialbrettfavre.com saying they were closing the online store. Anyone know if they're opening back up? I wonder what's going on in that forum?????

SnakeLH2006
08-08-2008, 11:35 PM

Damn that is retarded because........<<Oh shit there's crazy people with torches outside (turns off house lights, peering through blinds). :shock:

The Gunshooter
08-08-2008, 11:53 PM

Yeah, they are not as dumb as they look......they are dumber.