PDA

View Full Version : The person with the biggest smile after this mess is....

gureski
08-07-2008, 09:33 PM
I haven't heard anyone mention this and I wanted to see what the reaction was so I'll post it.

In my mind, the person who is smiling the biggest after all that has gone down the past couple months is.....John Jones.

Yes, after watching the Packer's kick him aside and then go through an extensive search to find Murphy......to see the Favre situation handled in this manner must've made June Jones smile.

A close second is Andrew Brandt.

Chevelle2
08-07-2008, 09:37 PM
http://cdn.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_medium/80/119780-3.jpg

Is it any coincidence, that the day after Favre left the GB facilites for good, Rodgers did this:

Morning:
7/9 and a TD in a 2 min drill

Evening:
80 yard scoring drive
3 touchdowns
20 yards scramble on 3rd and 5
5 consecutive completions

Total:

32/39 in two practices

cpk1994
08-07-2008, 09:43 PM
I haven't heard anyone mention this and I wanted to see what the reaction was so I'll post it.

In my mind, the person who is smiling the biggest after all that has gone down the past couple months is.....June Jones.

Yes, after watching the Packer's kick him aside and then go through an extensive search to find Murphy......to see the Favre situation handled in this manner must've made June Jones smile.

A close second is Andrew Brandt.How does the Head Coach at the University of Hawaii get kicked aside by the Packers?

gureski
08-07-2008, 09:48 PM

In my mind, the person who is smiling the biggest after all that has gone down the past couple months is.....June Jones.

A close second is Andrew Brandt.How does the Head Coach at the University of Hawaii get kicked aside by the Packers?

Forgive me...John Jones.

Brando19
08-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Bus Cook. I believe he'll make alot of money off this deal and more and more players will want him as an agent.

PackerTimer
08-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Would Favre have acted like less of a putz if Jones was in charge?

NewsBruin
08-07-2008, 11:27 PM
http://www.sptimes.com/2007/10/14/images/TBSportsBucsGarcia_300.jpg

BallHawk
08-07-2008, 11:29 PM
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/lou/sports/m-footbl/03-04roster/HS_spitz_jason.jpg

HarveyWallbangers
08-07-2008, 11:34 PM
http://graphics.fansonly.com/photos/schools/lou/sports/m-footbl/03-04roster/HS_spitz_jason.jpg

That never gets old.

Noodle
08-07-2008, 11:42 PM
Morning:

Evening:
80 yard scoring drive
3 touchdowns

Total:

32/39 in two practices

Is this serious? Man, that's a huge swing over the turds he's been laying the last 3 or 4 days.

Not sure what to make of this. I'd like to think our boy can handle pressure. But I'm also guessing game pressure pales in comparison to the circus he's just endured.

Bretsky
08-08-2008, 12:29 AM
http://cdn.faniq.com/images/photos/photo_medium/80/119780-3.jpg

Is it any coincidence, that the day after Favre left the GB facilites for good, Rodgers did this:

Morning:

Evening:
80 yard scoring drive
3 touchdowns

Total:

32/39 in two practices

So are you saying he sucks under pressure :?: :lol:

HarveyWallbangers
08-08-2008, 01:01 AM

Well, we can only go off the few pressure games he's been in. He performed well at Dallas last year. (And don't try telling me that wasn't a pressure game. The Pack were still in that game, and performed well.) His two biggest games in college were against USC. He was lights out in both games against them (completing something like 23 in a row in one game).

mission
08-08-2008, 01:28 AM

Well, we can only go off the few pressure games he's been in. He performed well at Dallas last year. (And don't try telling me that wasn't a pressure game. The Pack were still in that game, and performed well.) His two biggest games in college were against USC. He was lights out in both games against them (completing something like 23 in a row in one game).

DUDES!

he was 19 for 19 at one point in that dallas game!!

listen, injuries, this that the other thing ... i know, im rational, i get it ... (there's a bit of thought/worry)

but think about that... 19 in a row (in a ROW?!), coming off the bench, packers gettin they asses kicked, running for first downs. then doing the same sorta shit vs USC ...

im tellin ya.. he hasnt been on a field in a long minute but he's gonna surprise a lot of folks.

plus we kinda look alike... so he's cool.

vince
08-08-2008, 03:16 AM
ahem, mission, that was 9 in a row...

He was 18 for 26 for the game.

I agree with what you're sayin', but I'm just sayin'...