PDA

View Full Version : Leader of the Pack

wpony
08-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Hi every one well things are returning to normal slowly in here people are still shell shoked at all of what has happened in the las few months in the Packer nation.
I went to a jets forum and they are not really sold on Bretts attitude they were saying it sounds like he still wants to be a Packer and not a Jet I guess its like my mom always told me growing up be careful what you wish for you might actualy get it.
Farve has been our leader for the last 16 years and that is as long as alot of people in hear have been alive and yes I wish we would have had him one more year but thats not going to happen. so lets all try and get behind Arod as Packer fans, he is going to be our leader so lets give him the warm Packer Greeting that he deserves he has done nothing wrong through all of this he has been clasiest through all of this mess,[/url

Harlan Huckleby
08-08-2008, 12:41 PM
I went to a jets forum and they are not really sold on Bretts attitude they were saying it sounds like he still wants to be a Packer and not a Jet

I thought New Yorkers were supposed to be sophisticated? :lol: What do they think this is, WEst Side STory, with the Jets and the Sharks? Of course he will always be a Packer, he was there for 16 years. Ted Thompson, who he seems to have his animosity towards, is just the GM from his last years there. He'll be competitive and loyal to the Jets as they start to work together.

sheepshead
08-08-2008, 12:44 PM
I was going to post something like this. Brett has been easy to read over the years. I never thought he was going to retire all those years he threatened. However,as I saw his face in the Bears and Giants games last year and he looked like he would rather be anywhere but Lombardi Av. or Lake Shore Drive. I didnt really buy his retirement speech either in March. Yesterday, he looked as out of place as I have ever seen him. It was sad to see. I respect the hell out of the guy for what he has accomplished personally and professionally. Thus I wish him nothing but the best. Having said that, this does not appear to be a good fit for Brett Favre, at least at the moment.

(what would happen if ARod goes down in week 7, the Pack is 6-0 and the Jets are 1-5, would they trade him back?we would sweeten the pot obviously)

swede
08-08-2008, 12:48 PM
(what would happen if ARod goes down in week 7, the Pack is 6-0 and the Jets are 1-5, would they trade him back?we would sweeten the pot obviously)

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/tedfro.jpg

"We've moved on."

hoosier
08-08-2008, 12:56 PM
If the Jets traded Favre back to the Packers would NY then owe GB three first round picks per the "poison pill" clause? :P

sheepshead
08-08-2008, 01:13 PM

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z236/dsteenswede44/tedfro.jpg

"We've moved on."

:wow: