PDA

View Full Version : Anyone seen Partial lately!?

australianpackerbacker
08-09-2008, 01:06 AM
Ever since Favre was traded i havent seen him post(correct me if im wrong). Something is telling me he's jumped ship and began following the green and white, spending alot of time on Jets message boards, talking about his best buddy, just like the rest of the favre fans who call themselves Packer fans.

Bretsky
08-09-2008, 01:09 AM
yes, he has been posting after GB traded the legend

HarveyWallbangers
08-09-2008, 02:03 AM
He's only made two posts in the Packers board since Favre was traded (two in the Romper Room also).

SnakeLH2006
08-09-2008, 02:31 AM
He's only made two posts in the Packers board since Favre was traded (two in the Romper Room also).

Just go on favrerats.com he's ALL over there lately. :D

mraynrand
08-09-2008, 10:01 AM

Not that anyone is counting!

prsnfoto
08-09-2008, 10:43 AM
Ever since Favre was traded i havent seen him post(correct me if im wrong). Something is telling me he's jumped ship and began following the green and white, spending alot of time on Jets message boards, talking about his best buddy, just like the rest of the favre fans who call themselves Packer fans.

Ya know these kinda posts are stupid he has the right to his opinion just like you he has never said he won't root for the Packers nor have I, he has made some valid arguements as to why it would be better to keep Favre, I think the Chargers thought Ryan Leaf was good also same with dozens of other first round picks. Actually I read a great piece a while back that showed the odds of getting a starting QB in the first round is about the same as getting a starter in rounds 6,7, and undrafted, not many QB's are good it is a crapshoot about a 10% payout crapshoot. Much like the Iraq war time will tell who was right but if I had to bet my house Partial would have much better Vegas odds than all the Favre haters. By the way that doesn't mean I want the Packers to fail.

SkinBasket
08-09-2008, 11:08 AM
Ya know these kinda posts are stupid he has the right to his opinion just like you

He also posted his opinions in an inflammatory manner - relentlessly attacking the management and the organization in prepubescent hissy fits of foul language, so whatever heat he takes from people he intentionally rubbed the wrong way, he has coming. Don't worry, Partial likes the attention. I'm sure he can handle it.

mraynrand
08-09-2008, 11:15 AM
prepubescent hissy fits of foul language

I had a few of those myself....

cpk1994
08-09-2008, 12:54 PM
prepubescent hissy fits of foul language

I had a few of those myself....Me too. I regret them.

GrnBay007
08-09-2008, 09:10 PM
Ya know these kinda posts are stupid he has the right to his opinion just like you

He also posted his opinions in an inflammatory manner - relentlessly attacking the management and the organization in prepubescent hissy fits of foul language, so whatever heat he takes from people he intentionally rubbed the wrong way, he has coming. Don't worry, Partial likes the attention. I'm sure he can handle it.

Funny, I made a couple pro Favre posts myself. ....no inflammatory manner, no attacking management and one time was called an "idiot" and another response was "get a grip, lady". Sooo, in the end, it ain't really worth it.

Harlan Huckleby
08-09-2008, 09:22 PM
I suggest you dust yourself off and get back on that horse.

Time heals all wounds.

GrnBay007
08-09-2008, 09:40 PM
I suggest you dust yourself off and get back on that horse.

Time heals all wounds.

I'm sure you know what I was getting at.....it's ok to dog the shit out of Favre here but it's not ok to support him.....even without bashing TT or MM. It's OK though, really. It's shows insecurity......and that's funny. And no, time really doesn't heal all wounds.

Harlan Huckleby
08-09-2008, 09:49 PM
advocating that Favre be allowed to play on the Vikings "because he deserves it" goes beyond supporting Favre. It's seeking vengeance against TT & the Packers. Favre admitted as much during his Jets press conference. I thought it was very cool of Favre to come clean on that, it shows his head is clearing and he's moving on.

I don't blame you and gex and pacopete and the other Favre enthusiastics for being mad at my rough treatment of your hero. But I didn't have it in for the boy, in fact I started out supporting his return in July.

Partial
08-10-2008, 12:02 AM
Just been really busy. Too busy to even read the thread. I'm off have a goodnight I will be around Monday after the game I hope to discuss. Hopefully, I'll have time to catch it.