08-09-2008, 05:00 PM
Does anyone know what the Wonderlic scores are for
- Rodgers
- Favre
- Brohm
- Flynn ?

Patler
08-09-2008, 05:05 PM
Yes, it is easy to find. If reports are to be believed, Favre was the lowest of the group and Rodgers the highest.

tribuzz
08-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Here's what I found with a quick google search:

Favre -22
Rodgers 35
Brohm 32
Flynn 26

mission
08-09-2008, 05:10 PM
damn rodgers and brohm both beat me?

i just needed more time, just more time ... :(

The Shadow
08-09-2008, 05:10 PM

Favre -22
Rodgers 35
Brohm 32
Flynn 26

Thanks!

boiga
08-09-2008, 05:12 PM
I actually have Rodgers at 39 according to here: http://www.macmirabile.com/Wonderlic/Wonderlic.htm

Tyrone Bigguns
08-09-2008, 05:24 PM

Damn...you need to hit the books.

Ty took the wonderlic hungover and not knowing he was going to take it..beat both those losers. 42 points.

mission
08-09-2008, 06:01 PM

Ty took the wonderlic hungover and not knowing he was going to take it..beat both those losers. 42 points.

i think if i took it *now*, it'd be another story ...

that's what they all say, right?

Patler
08-09-2008, 06:10 PM

I took it as an old man, and beat that, Ty. :D
Which version did you take, the long or short version?

Joemailman
08-09-2008, 06:15 PM

Favre -22
Rodgers 35
Brohm 32
Flynn 26

To be fair, Brett was pretty wild back then. He was probably hungover when he took the test. :D

mission
08-09-2008, 06:30 PM
Yeah but a negative 22 score is pretty hard to do ... :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
08-09-2008, 06:42 PM

I took it as an old man, and beat that, Ty. :D
Which version did you take, the long or short version?

You may have beat that..but, you weren't operating on 3 hours of sleep after heavy partying. :wink:

I dont' know whether it was the long or short. I recall..this was around 7 years ago...that it was a 50 question test that took either 10 or 12 minutes.

Mostly what i recall is that i was close to puking and feeling overheated.

I had to take it as I was working PT as an intructor at a tech school..everything from I.T to massage. they wanted employees to take it so we could see what it took for our students to get in.

I think we required something around a 10 to get in....and we had students that couldn't even do that....yikes.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-09-2008, 06:43 PM

Exactly.

Just as if I had gotten a "break" from my 7th grade bball coach I "know" i coulda played D1 ball. :roll:

mission
08-09-2008, 06:50 PM

Exactly.

Just as if I had gotten a "break" from my 7th grade bball coach I "know" i coulda played D1 ball. :roll:

That, I did do... (baseball)...

Musta gotten that break :wink:

Tyrone Bigguns
08-09-2008, 07:05 PM

Exactly.

That, I did do... (baseball)...

Musta gotten that break :wink:

Brothers dont' play baseball...no fields in the hood. :roll:

3irty1
08-09-2008, 07:18 PM
I got a 40 when I took it. I only filled out 40 of the questions though before i ran out of time so I know I got everything right.

Patler
08-10-2008, 09:05 AM
I dont' know whether it was the long or short. I recall..this was around 7 years ago...that it was a 50 question test that took either 10 or 12 minutes.

I had to take it as I was working PT as an intructor at a tech school..everything from I.T to massage. they wanted employees to take it so we could see what it took for our students to get in.

I think we required something around a 10 to get in....and we had students that couldn't even do that....yikes.

I took the 50 question one too. I have heard there is a longer version, but I have yet to find anyone who has taken it. I don't remember how much time was allowed either, but I do remember that you had to read and respond fairly quickly to complete it. The person who administered my test said they really do not expect most people to finish it.

I had to take mine as part of a psych/job-suitability study done by a company I worked for about 15-20 years ago. From what I could see, they invested a lot of time and money in it, but no ones career path seemed to change as a result. To me, performance is more important in any personnel evaluation anyway.

Patler
08-10-2008, 09:07 AM
You may have beat that..but, you weren't operating on 3 hours of sleep after heavy partying. :wink:

True, but at my age I had only a fraction of the brain cell performance efficiency that you young guys have! :lol:

Tyrone Bigguns
08-10-2008, 04:23 PM

True, but at my age I had only a fraction of the brain cell performance efficiency that you young guys have! :lol:

I doubt that...after the night i had, i could barely walk and talk.

P.S. i'm not that young...not saying you aren't old, but i'm not that young.

Partial
08-10-2008, 07:01 PM

Wow, it truly is pathetic the lengths you will go to never ben outdone.. excuses excuses... take the defeat like a man.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-11-2008, 02:54 PM

Wow, it truly is pathetic the lengths you will go to never ben outdone.. excuses excuses... take the defeat like a man.

His score is better...what do i care. He hasn't defeated me...we aren't in competition, idiot.