PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Brandt's new website - National Football Post

green_bowl_packer
08-11-2008, 05:40 PM
Just ran into this today and it seems like a legit PFT type site with ex-NFL front-office staff (Mike Lombardi and Brandt), ex-players (Matt Bowen) and agents (Jack Bechta = Al Harris' agent) contributing.

He's very high on A-Rod
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2008/08/arod-is-aready/

and may be spilling some inside Favre Vs. Packer information soon to get the site some PR.

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/2008/08/favre-and-the-packers-too-close-for-comfort/

Check it out!

mission
08-11-2008, 05:49 PM
i saw that early today (off one of the blogs someone suggested to me)

looks real legit although im surprised someone so "tied in" is putting himself out there that far in this kind of arena, but i bookmarked the site and will definitely be checking back.

very interesting at least... their launch content is a bit unexciting tho.

The Gunshooter
08-11-2008, 06:06 PM
I see the same thing as Brandt. I am going to be suprised if Rodgers doesn't make the Pro Bowl this year. He was ready last year but he had to wait for Favre to get his records and $hit the bed one last time. Now Favre's "me" attitude is moved on down the road so GB will be winning a couple Super Bowls with Rodgers.

Pacopete4
08-11-2008, 06:19 PM
I see the same thing as Brandt. I am going to be suprised if Rodgers doesn't make the Pro Bowl this year. He was ready last year but he had to wait for Favre to get his records and $hit the bed one last time. Now Favre's "me" attitude is moved on down the road so GB will be winning a couple Super Bowls with Rodgers.

uh huh....

mission
08-12-2008, 03:28 AM

uh huh....

I know Alaska doesn't get much sunlight due to geography but I never thought Superior was that far north ???

Gunshooter might be a little excited, who knows, but get this offense in a rhythm with Grant full-steam-ahead and WE DONT NEED BRETT FAVRE back there. There's too much octane too require it (and everything else that comes along)

boiga
08-12-2008, 09:35 AM
Al Harris was apparently pumping up this site in one of his interviews recently. He's an investor in the project.

The Gunshooter
08-12-2008, 10:21 AM

uh huh....

I know Alaska doesn't get much sunlight due to geography but I never thought Superior was that far north ???

Gunshooter might be a little excited, who knows, but get this offense in a rhythm with Grant full-steam-ahead and WE DONT NEED BRETT FAVRE back there. There's too much octane too require it (and everything else that comes along)

Of course I am excited. GB truly does have a shot at a dynasty. Even more so then in the mid 1990's. Do you want to know the real reason why GB did not want Favre back? Aaron Rodgers.

sheepshead
08-12-2008, 11:49 AM

uh huh....

Of course I am excited. GB truly does have a shot at a dynasty. Even more so then in the mid 1990's. Do you want to know the real reason why GB did not want Favre back? Aaron Rodgers.

As much as I dont want to debate this or commit it to writing--I tend to agree.