PDA

View Full Version : The Ruvell Thread.....get Martinized!!!!!

Iron Mike
08-11-2008, 11:14 PM
Any updates on RM after the game???

rbaloha1
08-11-2008, 11:17 PM
RM is really improving. The offseason workouts and competition forced RM to pick up his play.

RM already has great chemistry with AR. Makes the team with solid contributions.

boiga
08-12-2008, 12:00 AM
M3 said in the press conference that he took a blow to the head so they kept him out as a precaution. However, he saw him afterward and Ruvell seemed fine.

Which is great because the guy has tremendous upside these days. He could grow into a Plaxico Burress type receiver. He's not fast but his height will let him come down with a ball no one else can.

Pacopete4
08-12-2008, 12:07 AM
gotta love Ruvell.. very nice adjustment on that ball down the left sidelines

mission
08-12-2008, 03:34 AM
havent been too high on the guy but he definitely looked great tonight... the long pass and then that leaping catch off brohm's 4mph lollipop arm throw for a first down.

too bad he got laid out there like that... hope he's ok and nothing lingers. as much as im rooting for nelson, it's really hard to ignore martin making plays out there since mid-last year.

RashanGary
08-12-2008, 06:45 AM
I was wrong about Ruvell. I thought he hit his ceiling last year and it was nothing special. He seems to be clearly better than last year and worthy of being a #2 starter on some teams.

Chevelle2
08-12-2008, 09:16 AM
I was wrong about Ruvell. I thought he hit his ceiling last year and it was nothing special. He seems to be clearly better than last year and worthy of being a #2 starter on some teams.

I gotta admit too, I was wrong about Ruvell. I thought the same thing. Very happy to see I was wrong.

Definitely one of my favorite players now.

]{ilr]3
08-12-2008, 10:15 AM

I gotta admit too, I was wrong about Ruvell. I thought the same thing. Very happy to see I was wrong.

Definitely one of my favorite players now.

And you guys thought I was crazy in my prediction :P

http://www.packerrats.com/ratchat/viewtopic.php?p=309916&highlight=#309916

BallHawk
08-12-2008, 10:32 AM
I gotta admit......I was totally right about Ruvell. :D

Put faith in Ruvell and he shall reward your faith.

Iron Mike
08-12-2008, 08:46 PM

U win 1 full glass of Blatz from "Big Al" Sampson!!!

http://www.uwgb.edu/campaign/images/sampson2.jpg

mission
08-12-2008, 08:48 PM

Put faith in Ruvell and he shall reward your faith.

:lol: you dork

glad you were right (well, hoping you were right!)

Joemailman
08-12-2008, 08:48 PM
Ballhawk can't drink for a few years...legally.

mission
08-12-2008, 08:49 PM

few? like ... 5? 6?!

damn... lol

Bretsky
08-12-2008, 09:37 PM
time will tell

I'm not getting on the train this early

BallHawk
08-12-2008, 09:40 PM

few? like ... 5? 6?!

damn... lol

Yup, 5 years to go from September 3rd.

How else do you think I managed to get up almost 9,000 posts? No job, free time in school= high post count.

:D

mission
08-12-2008, 09:42 PM

few? like ... 5? 6?!

damn... lol

Yup, 5 years to go from September 3rd.

How else do you think I managed to get up almost 9,000 posts? No job, free time in school= high post count.

:D

ill save ya one ...

just hope that when you hit 18 and that first year of college (or earlier!), that your post per day ratio drastically drops and you're taking advantage of lil florida girls.

or im gonna have some questions for ya!

8-)

BallHawk
08-12-2008, 09:47 PM
ill save ya one ...

just hope that when you hit 18 and that first year of college (or earlier!), that your post per day ratio drastically drops and you're taking advantage of lil florida girls.

8-)

Believe me, I'm not gonna pull a Partial and put up 10,000+ posts over my college years.

mission
08-12-2008, 09:50 PM
ill save ya one ...

8-)

Believe me, I'm not gonna pull a Partial and put up 10,000+ posts over my college years.

yeah, he's not gettin any pussy.