PDA

View Full Version : linebacker depth

Harlan Huckleby
08-11-2008, 11:28 PM
I see 7 linebackers good enough to make NFL rosters. I wonder if White or Bishop are good enough to trade.

VegasPackFan
08-11-2008, 11:31 PM
I think there is room on the roster for these guys on special teams. They probably wont be going in to the season with 11 Def Linemen like they did last year.

Harlan Huckleby
08-11-2008, 11:37 PM
I think there is room on the roster for these guys on special teams. They probably wont be going in to the season with 11 Def Linemen like they did last year.

ya, but they won't keep more than 5 linebackers, i wouldn't think.

Joemailman
08-11-2008, 11:49 PM

I don't know about that. With Harrell's injury and Jolly's legal situation, they may be forced to carry 6 DT's like they did last year. At end, Kampman, Jenkins, Hunter, Thompson and KGB all figure to make it.

rbaloha1
08-12-2008, 12:01 AM
I see 7 linebackers good enough to make NFL rosters. I wonder if White or Bishop are good enough to trade.

The final cutdowns are going to be difficult.

Remember what Jaws said about the mini dynasty brewing if A-Rod is successful.

Packer Fans should be worshiping TT. The Cowboys could be the only NFC team with a better roster. The Packers are younger though. Even Ditka is praising the Packers.

Pacopete4
08-12-2008, 12:07 AM
Dynasty's have awesome Oline's and Dline's... we don't have either

rbaloha1
08-12-2008, 12:24 AM

We are on the verge -- d-line is banged up and the o-line possess young talent. Look for Sitton and Barbee to eventually be comparable to Timmerman/Wahle/Rivera.

TT IS THE MAN!

Pacopete4
08-12-2008, 12:26 AM

We are on the verge -- d-line is banged up and the o-line possess young talent. Look for Sitton and Barbee to eventually be comparable to Timmerman/Wahle/Rivera.

TT IS THE MAN!

boy, thats some good company to just throw those guys into... I think I'll wait til they actually prove themselves consistency with the run game and keeping our new QB standing for 16 games a season..

texaspackerbacker
08-12-2008, 01:03 AM
I've been a detractor of Abdul Hodge for a long time, but he looked damn good tonight.

White made some plays, but missed on some others too.

I didn't even notice Bishop.

Chillar did not look very good.

Lurker64
08-12-2008, 01:37 AM
I didn't even notice Bishop.

Bishop was held out due to some minor injuries.

mission
08-12-2008, 03:13 AM

TT IS THE MAN!

boy, thats some good company to just throw those guys into... I think I'll wait til they actually prove themselves consistency with the run game and keeping our new QB standing for 16 games a season..

yeah those guys are real fuckin hall of famers there buddy, relax on the comparisons. we'll never have a guy as good as rivera again.

Tarlam!
08-12-2008, 05:20 AM
I see 7 linebackers good enough to make NFL rosters.

Just watched the Chillar interview on Packers.com. He only sees 4.

Interesting.

boiga
08-12-2008, 09:36 AM
I see 7 linebackers good enough to make NFL rosters.

Just watched the Chillar interview on Packers.com. He only sees 4.

Interesting. Naah, he said that they have four "experienced" LB's ready to start. You can't blame him for talking up game experience considering that is his major upside.

cheesner
08-12-2008, 09:54 AM
Dynasty's have awesome Oline's and Dline's... we don't have eitherDynasties win lots of games. Period.

mmmdk
08-12-2008, 10:10 AM
Great O-line/D-line = championship contender; show me a SB champ with mediocre lines? There are plenty of SB champs with QB chumps.