PDA

View Full Version : Good Article

The Shadow
08-13-2008, 02:33 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=easterbrook/080812&sportCat=nfl

"Favre wanted Green Bay management to bow and scrape before him, and wanted the world to think he was the one calling the shots."

"All were sick of waxing Favre's car and picking up his dry cleaning; he treated them like footmen, and they've been simmering. In 2006, Favre staged a retirement melodrama that ended with Favre acting in public as though he saved the team by coming back. Maybe the coaching staff and management had something to do with team success, too! "

gex
08-13-2008, 02:34 PM
:beat:

gex
08-13-2008, 02:35 PM
:roll:

gex
08-13-2008, 02:36 PM
:talk:

gex
08-13-2008, 02:36 PM
:soap:

The Shadow
08-13-2008, 02:40 PM
Now you come to me with a simple goodbye
You tell me you're leaving but you won't tell me why
Now we're here at the station and you're getting on
And all I can think of is thank God and Greyhound you're gone

Thank God and Greyhound you're gone
I didn't know how much longer I could go on
Watching you take the respect out of me
Watching you make a total wreck out of me
That big diesel motor is a-playing my song
Thank God and Greyhound you're gone.

Thank God and Greyhound you're gone
That load on my mind got lighter when you got on
That shiny old bus is a beautiful sight
With the black smoke a-rolling up around the taillight
It may sound kind-a cruel but I've been silent too long
Thank God and Greyhound you're gone.

Scott Campbell
08-13-2008, 02:41 PM
Good article Shadow.

cpk1994
08-13-2008, 02:44 PM
I agree good article, Gex the idiot making 3 posts with barely the content of one notwithstanding.

The Leaper
08-13-2008, 02:47 PM
One of these days, some of you might actually put this Favre thing behind you and stop looking like dumbasses.

Zool
08-13-2008, 02:48 PM
One of these days, some of you might actually put this Favre thing behind you and stop looking like dumbasses.

Agreed. Both sides can stop the pissing match already. Its done.

gex
08-13-2008, 02:48 PM

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap:

cpk1994
08-13-2008, 02:50 PM

:bclap: :bclap: :bclap:You could learn from that you know.

gex
08-13-2008, 02:56 PM

Pot meet kettle

cpk1994
08-13-2008, 02:59 PM

Pot meet kettleI have moved on. I am excited to see what ARod can do. Im not the one who made 4 posts which could have been summed up in one. I am not the one who still bitches that Favre is gone. I moved on when Favre announced his "retirement".

Sactopackfan
08-13-2008, 03:01 PM
I think there should be 2 threads regarding Favre sticky'd, that way if someone wants to throw down some Favre hate they can post it in the Favre haters thread. And if someone wants to post some Favre love they can post it in the Favre Lovers thread. Just a thought to clean up the forums :)

SnakeLH2006
08-14-2008, 03:20 AM

Pot meet kettleI have moved on. I am excited to see what ARod can do. Im not the one who made 4 posts which could have been summed up in one. I am not the one who still bitches that Favre is gone. I moved on when Favre announced his "retirement".

That may be true, but you must admit you ARE the one who shit-talked McCarthy, TT, Murphy, and Brett non-stop over this whole ordeal post after damn post. Thank god I'm on GREAT terms with your mom (so I'm going easy on ya) and she's been nothing but good for me and my poker buddies during this whole ordeal. Hey, I erased hundreds in poker debts. Thank you man!! :lol: