PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL BRETT THE LIVING LEGEND THREAD

Pages : 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46

mraynrand
10-28-2008, 06:17 PM
This is just 5 pages of non-sense. WTF happened with that euro chimp anyway?

I saw him hanging around

http://www.product-reviews.net/wp-content/userimages/2007/07/chim-chim.jpg

You couldn't climb a tree anyway or peel a banana for that matter.

A chimp could become president of the US; chimps sure have higher IQs than warmongol Bush. This one is for rednecks only.

Is my profile being erased or what? What the fvck does it take? Just do it and continue your grotesque online lives.

Hurry Mad, trash this fucker before he posts again, he just can't resist. Packerrats is like crack to this poor, poor retard.

I say leave him alone, but put that picture of Chim Chim as his avatar, so every time he posts (and he will, he can't resist) I'll think of Spritle and Chim Chim hiding out in Speed Racer's trunk.

Tarlam!
10-28-2008, 06:19 PM
ERASE MY PROFILE, MAD!

Look, you're not being very classy about this. Just don't post here anymore, and go away if you really feel so strongly about it.

Your recent attacks and references to Machiavelli are intriguing. Do you even know what a Machiavellian attack is? Witnessing you use the phrase as you did, I highly doubt it, but, I'm sure you feflt really cool doing it, right Michael?

Good luck, Sunshine.

BF4MVP
10-28-2008, 06:26 PM
if packer rats is a family, we need group therapy

This is a job for Dr. John Holmes, MD, Ph.D.!!!!
ahahaha well played :lol:

HowardRoark
10-28-2008, 06:29 PM
i firmly believe, and have for some time, that half of the posters (most likely the illustrious characters like mad, harlan, bretsky, partial, harvey, rastak, scott, etc) are all one person and just creating this drama for our entertainment

sorry to anyone who i left out

The more I read them, the more I am convinced that Ty and Tex are the same person.

retailguy
10-28-2008, 06:33 PM
ERASE MY PROFILE, MAD!

Look, you're not being very classy about this. Just don't post here anymore, and go away if you really feel so strongly about it.

Your recent attacks and references to Machiavelli are intriguing. Do you even know what a Machiavellian attack is? Witnessing you use the phrase as you did, I highly doubt it, but, I'm sure you feflt really cool doing it, right Michael?

Good luck, Sunshine.

You know, Tar, I've stood up for Michael more than anyone here, but no more. His elitist bullshit, is just that ELITIST. His assertion that we can't afford tix to Denmark? Yeah, OK.... lol. The real question is WHY would we want to go?

I've traveled a great deal in Europe, and will do so again, but if he's a representation of Denmark people? Hell, I won't waste my money.

Oh, and mmmdk - WE DON'T DELETE PROFILES... Just move along...

retailguy
10-28-2008, 06:34 PM
i firmly believe, and have for some time, that half of the posters (most likely the illustrious characters like mad, harlan, bretsky, partial, harvey, rastak, scott, etc) are all one person and just creating this drama for our entertainment

The more I read them, the more I am convinced that Ty and Tex are the same person.

Are you asserting multiple personality disorder? :wink:

Tarlam!
10-28-2008, 06:39 PM
[I've traveled a great deal in Europe, and will do so again, but if he's a representation of Denmark people? Hell, I won't waste my money.

Michael is NOTHING like a Dane. He's, quite frankly, "different".

I have been to Denmark my 15 times on business and I took my family there for summer vacation last year. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful country and people.

Now, my sister worked in Denmark for a few years. She swears that Michael is the norm.

Who to believe??

retailguy
10-28-2008, 06:42 PM
[I've traveled a great deal in Europe, and will do so again, but if he's a representation of Denmark people? Hell, I won't waste my money.

I have been to Denmark my 15 times on business and I took my family there for summer vacation last year. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful country and people.

Now, my sister worked in Denmark for a few years. She swears that Michael is the norm.

Who to believe??

Well, if I do wind up going, I guess I'll stay out of Odder then...

Freak Out
10-28-2008, 06:56 PM

Who to believe??

I believe he stated in the past that he is originally from the US but has lived Denmark for many years now (18?). Where he lives now or where he is from really doesn't matter...if he wants to leave and only post at Packerchatters then just do it. Why he wants all reference to his past here deleted is rather funny though.

gex
10-28-2008, 07:23 PM
"a classic how you draw it up back shoulder throw to Laverneous Coles by BRETT FAVRE" 8-)
-Dan Dierdorf

retailguy
10-28-2008, 07:25 PM
I believe he stated in the past that he is originally from the US but has lived Denmark for many years now (18?). Where he lives now or where he is from really doesn't matter...if he wants to leave and only post at Packerchatters then just do it. Why he wants all reference to his past here deleted is rather funny though.

Yeah, I think he was like 5 or 6 years old, or something like that. Normally, I'd agree with you, it isn't relevant. In this case, I'm still steaming over the anti-american sentiment expressed in the romper room a while back. That post, which I called him out on, proved he doesn't have a clue what "being an American" is all about, yet he was "judging" us, and it pissed me off. (Nothing new for a small portion of Europeans, I know, but still...)

In this case, yep, just move to PackerChatters. But, along with what I interpret to be an 'elitest' attitude comes the perspective that he can somehow 'control' what goes on here.... Baffling, really. I don't know what else to say.

falco
10-28-2008, 07:28 PM
come on, michael has been a good poster here for a long time...he had a breakdown like everyone else seems to be having...give the guy a break.

mraynrand
10-28-2008, 07:44 PM
"a classic how you draw it up back shoulder throw to Laverneous Coles by BRETT FAVRE" 8-)
-Dan Dierdorf

Do you ever get the feeling that Favre mistakes Lavernandshirly Coles and Crotchery for T.O. and Randy Moss?

retailguy
10-28-2008, 07:49 PM
come on, michael has been a good poster here for a long time...he had a breakdown like everyone else seems to be having...give the guy a break.

Well, Falco, I agree with you. Wish you had been at "The Bar" on Saturday night during Packers/Falcons week. 6 of us were trying to dial his european cell phone number. When we couldn't get through, (though we left messages) then we tracked him down at his hotel and left multiple messages in his room. Then, we logged into this site from our PDA's and left private messages giving him numbers to contact us....

Then, he comes in and says that he's glad he "chose" not to meet us. :roll:

Yes, this qualifies as a breakdown. I'll give him a break, but, hell, you kind of open yourself up to a little bit of criticism when you go 'bonkers' too....

Rastak
10-28-2008, 08:19 PM

I missed the breakdown but I agree with Falco.

Brando19
10-28-2008, 08:56 PM

Sonofabitch.....I like drama! Where's my name?!

:lol:

HarveyWallbangers
10-28-2008, 09:32 PM

Mad might be Harlan and/or Scott, but I've met Bretsky, Partial, and Rastak. And I'm not them.

MJZiggy
10-28-2008, 09:39 PM
He's not me either, lol.

Brando19
10-28-2008, 09:42 PM
I used to be schizophrenic......but we're okay now.

MJZiggy
10-28-2008, 09:55 PM
But how do I know that? We haven't met. You could be Mraynrand for all I know.

Brando19
10-28-2008, 10:03 PM

Or Skinbasket.... :eyes:

MJZiggy
10-28-2008, 10:04 PM
No, I've met him. He's his own person.

mraynrand
10-28-2008, 10:19 PM

I'm Spartacus!

Pacopete4
10-28-2008, 10:31 PM
I post under Pacopete4 and cpk1994
:twisted:

gex
10-28-2008, 10:40 PM

lol :lol:

GrnBay007
10-28-2008, 11:01 PM

NOBODY could be THAT schizophrenic. :P :wink:

Tarlam!
10-29-2008, 01:00 AM
No, I've met him. He's his own people.

Fixed.

Tarlam!
10-29-2008, 01:02 AM
I'm Spartacus!

NO WAY!!! It's MY turn to be Sparticus!!

KYPack
10-29-2008, 07:57 AM
Whoa!?!

The ol forum had it's own little "Pardon the Interruption" there for awhile, eh?

I guess somebody snaps and goes goofy every two years or so on one of these things.

It was getting all "Lawyer Joe" for a bit .

MOBB DEEP
10-29-2008, 09:50 AM
whatever happened to Moneyguy?

mraynrand
10-29-2008, 09:55 AM

I think he had all his money in Lehman Brothers. He is now 'just a Guy.'

KYPack
10-29-2008, 09:58 AM

"Can I Please Borrow Some Moneyguy"

MOBB DEEP
10-29-2008, 10:19 AM

"Can I Please Borrow Some Moneyguy"

lmao

SkinBasket
10-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Man, you leave for a couple of days and the shit just falls apart. Good Lord.

All that really happened was that kooky euro ran off cursing us all to oblivion. He was rather rude about it. We should find him at whatever site he's hiding at at lynch him. Well, we could if anyone cared anyway, but judging from the complete lack of reaction his meltdown and exodus created it's not going to happen.

I didn't curse; called some people nuts and I believe my gut feeling. Oh, you couldn't afford a ticket to Europe anyway. Just trying to move on and out of PR - if being rude is what it takes...so be it.

Goodnight and hopefully goodbye. ERASE MY PROFILE, MAD!

Not only can I afford the ticket, but it turns out I could afford your mom too. Tell her to trim a little more, when you get the chance. I thought it was only the Germans who believed in not shaving.

Not that we need to go to Dutchland to find you at packerchatters though. You are aware we all aren't inside your computer right?

http://www-ihm.lri.fr/~roussel/digital-library/snapshots/2001-zoolander.png

MOBB DEEP
10-29-2008, 03:12 PM
brett thread so again i say jets are 4-3 and tied with ravens for wildcard

amazn he got booed during game sun. anyone know if he's been booed in NY before KC game (as a jet)?

Pacopete4
10-29-2008, 03:32 PM
brett thread so again i say jets are 4-3 and tied with ravens for wildcard

amazn he got booed during game sun. anyone know if he's been booed in NY before KC game (as a jet)?

NY fans will boo anything... they are lucky to be at 4-3 considering they had 4 wins all of last season...

HarveyWallbangers
10-29-2008, 03:40 PM
I wonder what the Jets record would be with Chad Pennington? Pennington took over a team that went 1-15 last year and they are 3-4. Of course, adding talent other than the QB and playing an easy schedule helps a lot. Pennington missed a lot of games last year, and the Jets weren't going to win with Kellen Clemens. Pennington has a passer rating over 100 with the Dolphins. Dolphins have actually played some tough teams. The record of their seven opponents is 28-22. The only teams with a losing record are Houston and San Diego.

TennesseePackerBacker
10-29-2008, 04:00 PM
I wonder what the Jets record would be with Chad Pennington? Pennington took over a team that went 1-15 last year and they are 3-4. Of course, adding talent other than the QB and playing an easy schedule helps a lot. Pennington missed a lot of games last year, and the Jets weren't going to win with Kellen Clemens. Pennington has a passer rating over 100 with the Dolphins. Dolphins have actually played some tough teams. The record of their seven opponents is 28-22. The only teams with a losing record are Houston and San Diego.

I've actually watched a couple Dolphins games this year, well, while being at the sports bar. Pennington can still make all the throws and is a great decision maker, as long as he isnt going more than 20 yards downfield. So it's really not all that suprising.

And wow, for a football forum this place sure has a lot of drama...and i enjoy drama :twisted:

Bretsky
10-29-2008, 05:31 PM

Everybody knows I'm a pro Favre guy; but he sure still is struggling. And for the record I predicted this would be a hard year for him "after" he was dealt. After 16 years in the same system he re learns another system, with inferior offensive coaching, and new players to get used to. I think this whole year will be challenging for him and if he chooses to come back next year he will be better because he'll be more acclimated to the system with an entire training camp to become an expert of the Jets.

If he's still in Green Bay I still think he'd be having a great year. I don't buy the age bit one second; I started believing it until last year happened. He's still the same talent physically; but he has a long way to go mentally to get the Favre to Driver like mojo with his WR's.

Speaking of Driver, and maybe I'm way off, but it seems like he was a greater center of the offense with Favre around and he doesn't have the same mojo with AROD.

HarveyWallbangers
10-29-2008, 05:58 PM
Speaking of Driver, and maybe I'm way off, but it seems like he was a greater center of the offense with Favre around and he doesn't have the same mojo with AROD.

The mojo has gone to Greg Jennings.

MJZiggy
10-29-2008, 08:12 PM
I'm Spartacus!

I've thought about this long and hard, and you've had a shot at Spartacus in a few threads. I think Patler should be Spartacus this time.

MJZiggy
10-29-2008, 08:13 PM

Well played.

retailguy
10-29-2008, 08:40 PM

Yup. And that's not a bad thing. Not at all.

gex
10-29-2008, 11:55 PM
J-E-T-S
JETS JETS JETS
GO BRETT :D

Fritz
10-30-2008, 07:20 AM
If Brett goes good and the Jets do to, there's a second round pick in it for the Pack.

Go Jets!

MOBB DEEP
10-30-2008, 09:29 AM

interesting how when brett was "on his way to GB" (lol) DD presented as the most ardent advocate in the media; smiling REAL hard when discussing it after practice

GBRulz
10-30-2008, 09:48 AM
I'm Spartacus!

I didn't even recognize you with your avatar change. btw, you were totally in our thoughts when we saw this picture at a bar we were at during the poster's game weekend..... to protect the non-innocent, the person posing for this pic has been removed :lol: :lol:

http://i39.photobucket.com/albums/e189/gbrulz/IMG_0447.jpg

MOBB DEEP
10-30-2008, 10:11 AM
this Dr. on espn firsttake says he blieves favre reinjured his ac joint; that injury he sustained last year

that cats gettn too old to be receiving so many bumps and bruises

hopefully NY will focus on the oline again for next season; like bretsky says a whole TC with the jets should hold promise

MadtownPacker
10-30-2008, 12:21 PM
I didn't even recognize you with your avatar change. btw, you were totally in our thoughts when we saw this picture at a bar we were at during the poster's game weekend..... to protect the non-innocent, the person posing for this pic has been removed :lol: :lol: Wow a brown hand, who could it be? 8-)

retailguy
10-30-2008, 01:08 PM
I didn't even recognize you with your avatar change. btw, you were totally in our thoughts when we saw this picture at a bar we were at during the poster's game weekend..... to protect the non-innocent, the person posing for this pic has been removed :lol: :lol: Wow a brown hand, who could it be? 8-)

I think that's SPARTICUS! :wink:

GBRulz
10-30-2008, 02:06 PM

Bretsky could have had a brown hand. No, wait...that would have been a brown mouth :twisted:

RashanGary
10-30-2008, 02:08 PM

Bretsky could have had a brown hand. No, wait...that would have been a brown mouth :twisted:

:lol:

Freak Out
10-30-2008, 02:25 PM

He almost had a brown Brett Favre jersey. :)

Deputy Nutz
10-30-2008, 03:55 PM

Well Partial almost got a brown hand, but we couldn't show.

SnakeLH2006
10-31-2008, 01:33 AM
Dumping on Favre can be compared to everything that makes the Packers great.

I love the Packers and all the tradition, and to here the same people (trolls like cpk and chevelle)talking shit about a HUGE part of that tradition is akin to talking shit about Vince, Curly, Reggie and everyone else who played or had a part in making the Packers great.

If you have no problem trashing Favre then I bet you would never stand up to anyone trashing the other Packer greats(probably wouldn't stand your ground for anything) 8-)This is the most rediculous thing I have ever read. And that is saying something as I have read a lot of Tank's and Woody's ramblings.

Who the fuck are YOU to call out ANYONE? You sir are the King Troll of Internet Trolls! Most trolls don't realize they are indeed trolls, but you CPK are a troll.

Mom is pissed. I gave her a good sticking, but she's still agitated you are up late posting here. I let it slip, but seeing how me an several dudes are sticking your mom lately....I thought I'd step up.

You are cut off from cookies and sweets late nite. No more 9pm sodas or cookies. You only meander and post dumb shit ALWAYS to piss off the forums "you feel" accepted in. Your mom hates she didn't swallow your inception, but does it ALL the TIME now. Wow, we regret your birth, just quit being a bitch kid (your a big guy now at 12) but we all will lay you out. STFU and know your role...I'm fucking your mom, so yea, I'm not your dad, but damn if you don't need some forum bitchslaps so STFU!

Tarlam!
10-31-2008, 01:42 AM

I'm truly touched! Thank you gang.

MJZiggy
10-31-2008, 08:31 PM
Damn!!! My apologies!!! Happy belated birthday!

gex
11-01-2008, 06:31 PM
What time do they play tomorrow, and against who?

RashanGary
11-01-2008, 06:56 PM
Buffalo at noon. I hope he doesn't get injured because he's approaching the mark that will probably end up being 50% of the snaps and we need that 3rd rounder rather than the 4th.

gex
11-02-2008, 01:46 AM
Buffalo at noon. I hope he doesn't get injured because he's approaching the mark that will probably end up being 50% of the snaps and we need that 3rd rounder rather than the 4th.

Please..........we are talking about Favre here, "THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LIVING LEGEND" :D

RashanGary
11-02-2008, 07:00 AM

Please..........we are talking about Favre here, "THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LIVING LEGEND" :D

The old, the confused yet hopefully still strong enough to not be killed before he earns us the next rung of our escalating draft pick.

Bretsky
11-02-2008, 07:54 AM
I'm with JH; Favre might get killed today versus the Bills defense. Get through 8 games first.

Then go on a streak and give us our 2nd :!:

As much as I like him I think Favre will have a poor game vs. the Bills

gex
11-02-2008, 10:36 AM
You know, whenever people start thinking Favre will have a bad game that is when he surprises the sheet out of you.

The Gunshooter
11-02-2008, 10:42 AM
You know, whenever people start thinking Favre will have a bad game that is when he surprises the sheet out of you.

I thought it was the other way around, just when I thought he was going to come through and GB would win the big game he would $hit the bed. I was dreaming.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vmxE2dR098c

Fosco33
11-02-2008, 11:21 AM
There's 'Brett' and then there's 'FAVRE'.

Have you ever found it funny that when #4 is talked about - whether in the media, by coaches, teammates and fans - that when he does something well or gets a compliment, it's always, "that's Favre for you; Favre gives you a chance to win; Favre will take the chances good or bad". But when it's an ill advised pass into triple coverage or a pick 6 or a fumble/sack after trying to make a play, it's always, "that's Brett for you; oh come on Brett."

Somehow, combined the terms work well together, as in, "Brett Favre makes his XXX consecutive start; Brett Favre continues to build upon nearly every passer record."

But, 'Brett' somehow got the short end of the nickname stick and 'Favre' is a legend.

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 12:03 PM
There's 'Brett' and then there's 'FAVRE'.

Have you ever found it funny that when #4 is talked about - whether in the media, by coaches, teammates and fans - that when he does something well or gets a compliment, it's always, "that's Favre for you; Favre gives you a chance to win; Favre will take the chances good or bad". But when it's an ill advised pass into triple coverage or a pick 6 or a fumble/sack after trying to make a play, it's always, "that's Brett for you; oh come on Brett."

Somehow, combined the terms work well together, as in, "Brett Favre makes his XXX consecutive start; Brett Favre continues to build upon nearly every passer record."

But, 'Brett' somehow got the short end of the nickname stick and 'Favre' is a legend.

cool post

gex
11-02-2008, 12:05 PM
40 yds on first pass
yessss
:D

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 12:05 PM
gota love leon

gex
11-02-2008, 12:06 PM
sweet passs, cmon hold onto that

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 12:07 PM
CATCH DA BALL

gex
11-02-2008, 12:10 PM
eh defense on the field

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 12:15 PM
DAYUM

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 12:16 PM
im thinkn we need to get into a shoot out wit buf

gex
11-02-2008, 12:17 PM
yea this could be a high scoring affair.

gex
11-02-2008, 12:21 PM
wow nice run, leon

gex
11-02-2008, 12:22 PM
ugh not that time

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 12:26 PM
LETS GOOOO

gex
11-02-2008, 12:26 PM
here comes a TD pass 3rd and goal

gex
11-02-2008, 12:27 PM
Dang Buffalo got em covered..........nice throw away

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 12:28 PM
GOTA capitalize

gex
11-02-2008, 12:39 PM
cmon Defense :D

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 12:43 PM
YES

gex
11-02-2008, 12:44 PM
now thats what im talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 12:45 PM
now thats what im talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! woohoo

bend but dont break then let lord favre take over....

Fosco33
11-02-2008, 12:48 PM
Huh

gex
11-02-2008, 12:50 PM
cmon lets get Favre out there

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 12:59 PM
YES

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 01:00 PM
lynch out for now

gex
11-02-2008, 01:05 PM
move the chains

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 01:12 PM
brett balln

DannoMac21
11-02-2008, 01:15 PM
Can't you two just have like an instant messege conversation or something? Watching you two talk back and forth on a messege board is comedy.

gex
11-02-2008, 01:17 PM
Can't you two just have like an instant messege conversation or something? Watching you two talk back and forth on a messege board is comedy.

sounds like danno wants us to move this to the packer thread!

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 01:18 PM

glad to be of service. i LOVE laughn

DannoMac21
11-02-2008, 01:20 PM

Does that come 2nd on your love list next to Favre's dick?

gex
11-02-2008, 01:22 PM

danno, your nothing but a TROLL, nobody hear even reads your posts, why not just leave. please 8-)

Bretsky
11-02-2008, 01:22 PM

Knock the shit off

gex
11-02-2008, 01:23 PM

Knock the shit off

Thanx B

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 01:25 PM
halftime jets up 13-7

mangini SUCKS

gex
11-02-2008, 01:27 PM
halftime jets up 13-7

mangini SUCKS
yea he does, I think the jets are gonna pull this off

Pacopete4
11-02-2008, 01:27 PM
halftime jets up 13-7

mangini SUCKS

know who else sucks?... feely, wow is he just trash

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 01:40 PM
halftime jets up 13-7

mangini SUCKS

know who else sucks?... feely, wow is he just trash

me thinks mangini is sherman incarnate

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 01:55 PM
wth

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 01:57 PM
jets up 16-7

2 red zone visits = 3 points for jets....

gex
11-02-2008, 01:59 PM
jets are starting to slowly pull away.

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 02:01 PM
jets dline playn stout vs run

gex
11-02-2008, 02:09 PM
nice fg

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 02:09 PM
LETS GOOO BRETT...!!!

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 02:12 PM
GREAT

gex
11-02-2008, 02:16 PM
woohoo

gex
11-02-2008, 02:16 PM
tom jones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 02:19 PM
if jets hold on and pats lose 2nite we're TIED FOR 1st

LET'S GOOOO...!!!

Pacopete4
11-02-2008, 02:23 PM

LET'S GOOOO...!!!

yep... things are starting to look good for ole #4 again... love him

gex
11-02-2008, 02:33 PM
that was classic Brett(almost said Favre) :D

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 02:34 PM
lord favre giveth, lord favre taketh away.....DAYUM!!!

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 02:34 PM
that was classic Brett(almost said Favre) :D

lol

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 02:52 PM
JETS WIN, JETS WIN...!!!

go broncs and colts.....

afc WIDE open...

LETS GOOOOO....!!!

gex
11-02-2008, 02:53 PM
JETS ARE GONNA WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 02:53 PM
JETS ARE GONNA WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its academic at this point

Pacopete4
11-02-2008, 02:56 PM
thatta way J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS!

5-3 and with a loss tonight by the patriots Favre and the Jets will be in 1st place!

gex
11-02-2008, 02:56 PM
JETS WIN, JETS WIN...!!!

go broncs and colts.....

afc WIDE open...

LETS GOOOOO....!!!

Brett and The JETS could be a very dangerous team come Jan. :shock:

Pacopete4
11-02-2008, 02:58 PM
JETS WIN, JETS WIN...!!!

go broncs and colts.....

afc WIDE open...

LETS GOOOOO....!!!

totally agree with u...

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 03:04 PM
JETS WIN, JETS WIN...!!!

go broncs and colts.....

afc WIDE open...

LETS GOOOOO....!!!

QFT...chemistry will be on blast at that point

MOBB DEEP
11-02-2008, 10:02 PM

LET'S GOOOO...!!!

BOO YAH!!!

GrnBay007
11-02-2008, 10:05 PM
First time he ever won at Buffalo. Nice! :D

Pacopete4
11-03-2008, 10:40 AM
First time he ever won at Buffalo. Nice! :D

They listed 2-3 more stadiums he'll be in this season that he will have a chance at winning in for the first time as well.. one being Seattle but I forgot the others... anyone hear what the others were?

Harlan Huckleby
11-03-2008, 10:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg&feature=related

the fan club seems to have shrunk to a few hard cores. With only one active female breeder in sight, the Farvrah Ultimatus species faces possible extinction.

I think we need a new Favre controversy. I know you Favre fans say you just want to cheer-on Brett the Jet, but isn't it really more fun to argue?

How come Favre called Millan to talk about hunting and not Aaron Rodgers?

Zool
11-03-2008, 11:00 AM

Really? People are still using "on blast"?

MOBB DEEP
11-03-2008, 03:58 PM

Really? People are still using "on blast"?

im old school and REFUSE to conform to pop culture ala singletary

on blast is actually real talk from da hood tho like "you makn the spot hot" (drawing unwanted attn from some authority figures), "lunching" (tripping), "bama" (corny person), and "welling" (lying)

GBRulz
11-06-2008, 06:26 PM
Something very therapeutic happened to me today. It's called going to the Pro Shop and dropping $200 on a Rodgers jersey.

No, I'm not jumping on the Favre bashing bandwagon, not even close, but seriously....I really have finally seemed to have moved on.

Tyrone Bigguns
11-06-2008, 06:31 PM
Looks like you have moved on to Acceptance.

woodbuck27
11-08-2008, 02:05 PM
Something very therapeutic happened to me today. It's called going to the Pro Shop and dropping $200 on a Rodgers jersey.

No, I'm not jumping on the Favre bashing bandwagon, not even close, but seriously....I really have finally seemed to have moved on.

I recently picked up a Jets Jersey that I'm working on to have as a unique personal Favre momento. I'm re-designing it and having some fun with that project.

It's nice to see both the Packers and Jets doing well midway through this season. Exciting game bet. the Pack and Vikings tomorrow and the St. Louis Rams at NY Jets. the Rams have owned the Jets over the past 7 seasons, winning all match-ups since then. This is a different Jets team this season. Well we'll see come Sunday.

A thought hit me the other day when I was in here and some fella ( was it Chevy II :D ) was declaring Rodgers over Brett Favre.

Another notable poster here was making the comment that Favre is now back in 2006 playing mode. I was wondering how their commentary was relevant to what he does best or win football games and show excellent leadership on and off the field.

I have this question for all PackerRats:

How many QB's have won as many or more games than Brett Favre in the regular season, since the beginning of the 2007 season?

Incidently. Brett Favre has won 18 of 24 games or 75%. So determine and name the NFL QB's that have won as many or more than 18 games in this period?

The Shadow
11-08-2008, 02:09 PM

I recently picked up a Jets Jersey that I'm working on to have as an unique Favre momento. I'm re-designing it and having some fun with that project.

A thought hit me the other day when I was in here and some fella was declaring Rodgers over Brett Favre. Another notable poster here was making the comment that Favre is now back in 2006 playing mode. I was wondering how their commentary was really relevant to what he does or win football games and show excellent leadership on and off the field.

How many QB's have won as many or more games than Brett Favre in the regular season, since the beginning of the 2007 season?

incidently. Brett Favre has won 18 of 24 games or 75%. So name the NFL QB's that have won as many or more than 18 games in this period?

That's very nice.
How is the playoffs record, where it is all on the line?

cpk1994
11-08-2008, 03:51 PM

I recently picked up a Jets Jersey that I'm working on to have as an unique Favre momento. I'm re-designing it and having some fun with that project.

A thought hit me the other day when I was in here and some fella was declaring Rodgers over Brett Favre. Another notable poster here was making the comment that Favre is now back in 2006 playing mode. I was wondering how their commentary was really relevant to what he does or win football games and show excellent leadership on and off the field.

incidently. Brett Favre has won 18 of 24 games or 75%. So name the NFL QB's that have won as many or more than 18 games in this period?

That's very nice.
How is the playoffs record, where it is all on the line?Indeed. Regular season wins mean nothing if you don't produce in the postseason.

falco
11-08-2008, 04:07 PM
i believe teams win games, not just QBs

Pacopete4
11-08-2008, 04:17 PM

That's very nice.
How is the playoffs record, where it is all on the line?Indeed. Regular season wins mean nothing if you don't produce in the postseason.

only one team can win it each year CPK, come on now while Favre has had some great/good/bad/terrible post season games... can u really think of a packers team since 1998 that shoulda won a super bowl? cuz I cant think of one that was good enough really..

Pacopete4
11-08-2008, 04:18 PM
J-E-T-S.... BRETT, BRETT, BRETT!!!! Go get em #4... fuck the rams!

Tarlam!
11-08-2008, 04:35 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8E_zMLCRNg&feature=related

the fan club seems to have shrunk to a few hard cores. With only one active female breeder in sight, the Farvrah Ultimatus species faces possible extinction.

I think we need a new Favre controversy. I know you Favre fans say you just want to cheer-on Brett the Jet, but isn't it really more fun to argue?

How come Favre called Millan to talk about hunting and not Aaron Rodgers?

Is it me or is has an echo developed in this thread?

Bretsky
11-08-2008, 04:40 PM
I want the Jets and Packers to win the rest of their games and meet in the Super Bowl

Pack beats the Jets and get a 2nd rounder to boot !

Kyle.McCarroll
11-08-2008, 04:56 PM

Indeed.

The Shadow
11-08-2008, 06:33 PM

Indeed.

However, it's often quite helpful for 'teams' not to throw 6 interceptions against the Rams, lame ducks to the Eagles in crunch time, gifts in overtime to the Giants, etc.

cpk1994
11-08-2008, 06:35 PM

Indeed.

However, it's often quite helpful for 'teams' not to throw 6 interceptions against the Rams, lame ducks to the Eagles in crunch time, gifts in overtime to the Giants, etc.5 ints to the Bungals, throwing an illegal forward pass instead of running in for a TD against the Vikes.....

vince
11-08-2008, 06:45 PM
I want the Jets and Packers to win the rest of their games and meet in the Super Bowl

Pack beats the Jets and get a 2nd rounder to boot !
That scenario nets a first rounder for the Pack. They'd get the last two picks of the first round regardless of the outcome of the game.

mraynrand
11-08-2008, 07:43 PM

Indeed.

However, it's often quite helpful for 'teams' not to throw 6 interceptions against the Rams, lame ducks to the Eagles in crunch time, gifts in overtime to the Giants, etc.5 ints to the Bungals, throwing an illegal forward pass instead of running in for a TD against the Vikes.....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v700/bowlingbinder43/yawn.png

Harlan Huckleby
11-08-2008, 10:02 PM
i hope Favre wins the super bowl this year.

I'd rather that he completely fuck-up, just so the Favre fans have to squirm and come crawling back to uncle Ted. But that doesn't seem too likely. So if you can't beat um, join um.

Bretsky
11-08-2008, 10:05 PM
i hope Favre wins the super bowl this year.

I'd rather that he completely fuck-up, just so the Favre fans have to squirm and come crawling back to uncle Ted. But that doesn't seem too likely. So if you can't beat um, join um.

If you are joining that means I probably need to flip as well; cause we rarely agree on anything :lol:

RashanGary
11-08-2008, 10:29 PM
The Jets look pretty good. Decent running game, good defense, solid ST's, playing in a down AFC. I'm hoping they sneak into the playoffs and give us that 2nd rounder.

A 1st, two 2nds, a third, 4th, 5th, 2 6ths after last years draft day trade and a 7th. Plus we'll probably lose more in FA than gain so we'll probably get a compensitory pick. There is a good chance we start next years draft with 10 picks before any trades happen. Yikes!!

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 11:04 AM
go jets go; RUN THAT BALL

Bretsky
11-09-2008, 11:06 AM
Go Jets Go

I am still a huge fan of Favre but also want to see that 2nd rounder :!:

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 11:06 AM
GO BRETT GO!!!!.. get it done!

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 12:11 PM
jets score

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 12:39 PM
jets r MAN HANDLN rams..

kris jenkins is beast

17-0

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 12:55 PM
jets 23-0 WOW

17 points in 2nd quarter most since 2001

LORD FAVRE...

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 01:00 PM
only steelers and giants have more sacks that jets

jenkins....

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 01:08 PM
thomas jones has career high 98 yards ALL READY with 2 td

if running game continues to improve sky's da limit

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 01:11 PM
27-0 jets

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 01:11 PM
SUPER BOWL OR BUST!

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 01:15 PM
lowery and kerry FREAKN rhodes...!!!!

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 01:19 PM
30 - 0 jets

RUN THAT BALL and rest Lord favre's shoulder for thursday's BIG game @ Pats

LETS GOOOOO...!!!!!!!!!

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 01:22 PM
kerry FREAKN rhodes...!!!!

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 01:28 PM
lord favre td pass to keller

37 - 0 haltime

wow

ny bretts settn records this year unlike last season; good choice to unretire brett

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 01:31 PM
jets fumble recov - 4th turnover for hapless rams

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 01:32 PM
37 - 0 ..... at half time! SUPER BOWL BABY!

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 01:33 PM
ooops 40 -0

becoming a team with chemistry - SO much new personnel

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 01:36 PM
ooops 40 -0

becoming a team with chemistry - SO much new personnel

MY BAD!!! GOOOOOO BRETTTTTT GOOOOOOO!

GrnBay007
11-09-2008, 02:41 PM
They put back up Clemons in at QB to finish out the 4th Q

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 03:25 PM
You're welcome Jets fans! You finally have a winner! GOOOO BREEEEETT GOOOOO!!!!

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 04:29 PM

yeah, awesome turn around for a 4-win team....gota seize opportunity;
brady's gonna be on a mission next year

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:30 PM

I saw that they arent even sure about next year due to he wont be able to get in camp even... so next year it might be favre and the jets again.. huuuuuge game come thursday!

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 04:36 PM

I saw that they arent even sure about next year due to he wont be able to get in camp even... so next year it might be favre and the jets again.. huuuuuge game come thursday!

i mean HUGE!!!

i think #4 played too long today but at least he escaped injury and only threw 19 times with sore sholder

MJZiggy
11-09-2008, 04:49 PM
You guys do this every year. He hasn't committed to playing next year.

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 04:50 PM

he hasnt committed to retiring either

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 05:02 PM

stupid hick waffler!

TRADE HIM...!!!

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 05:03 PM

stupid hick waffler....

hahahahha

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 05:07 PM
I just watched Favre's presser... he looks like Favre again.. comfy, big dip in his mouth.. talking about how much he loves winning with that gleam in his eye.... great to see coming down the home stretch.. fuck the patriots... GO GET EM BRETT!!!!

BZnDallas
11-09-2008, 05:09 PM

even if he had, doesn't mean he still wouldn't suit up for game 1 next year... :wink:

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 05:11 PM

even if he had, doesn't mean he still wouldn't suit up for game 1 next year... :wink:

true.. but he's gonna get the itch again at some point in the offseason and he'll play.. plus going thru another good season gives him a reason to come back..

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 05:17 PM
Favre is completing over 68% of his passes.. 2% higher than last season and last year was his highest % of his career.... more accurate as he gets older?

Partial
11-09-2008, 05:24 PM
Favre is completing over 68% of his passes.. 2% higher than last season and last year was his highest % of his career.... more accurate as he gets older?

More conservative. He isn't playing nearly as well as last year. Consequently, A-Rods number look solid.. but our offense isn't half of what it was last year imo.

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 05:24 PM
i really dig how he's been rockn the throw back titan's cap in his pressers...

moose johnson mentioned the intangibles that brett brings to the table during todays game (ala jordan with the wizards and montana with KC)

i think i should start a thread comparing QB's intangibles...

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 05:25 PM

More conservative. He isn't playing nearly as well as last year. Consequently, A-Rods number look solid.. but our offense isn't half of what it was last year imo.

ya hes just tryin to win ball games.. i think we're gonna see a real good brett the last 7 weeks of the season... he is still hungry

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 05:28 PM

yeah, i think with favre we need to start lookn beyond the numbers; its about WINS and of course he's the winningest ever

agree that he's not playn NEARLY as well as last year. but compare the two teams' talent levels...i like seeing him pad his records and all but at this point i want him to make smart decisions and JUST WIN BABY!!

Pacopete4
11-09-2008, 05:29 PM
all I wanna see is him in the playoffs... proves hes the games greastest QB.. age 39? ya kiddin me!

MOBB DEEP
11-09-2008, 05:38 PM
all I wanna see is him in the playoffs... proves hes the games greastest QB..

that would be an awesome accomplishment considering ALL the factors...

gex
11-09-2008, 10:22 PM
BEST EVER :D

MOBB DEEP
11-10-2008, 03:13 AM
dang, wat happened to all the people who used to post on this thread?? jumped ship on favre?

as kirk franklin says about renewing our relationship with God, come back to your 1st love people....

Tarlam!
11-10-2008, 04:04 AM
dang, wat happened to all the people who used to post on this thread?? jumped ship on favre?

Um, MOBB DEEP? This thread is on a Packer's Forum. Brett is now a Jet. We all respect him, but our Packer woes are catchinhg up on us and we need to worry about our team. Not our ex-leader.

And, although I really love Brett favre, my first football love is not a player, but a team.

I think the right forum for your needs is Brett's own homepage, where they eradicated any semblance that he was once a Packer, except if it served his needs.

I hope you come back to your Packer senses some day.

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 06:55 AM

Um, MOBB DEEP? This thread is on a Packer's Forum. Brett is now a Jet. We all respect him, but our Packer woes are catchinhg up on us and we need to worry about our team. Not our ex-leader.

And, although I really love Brett favre, my first football love is not a player, but a team.

I think the right forum for your needs is Brett's own homepage, where they eradicated any semblance that he was once a Packer, except if it served his needs.

why the hell would he want anything to do with the packers?

GBRulz
11-10-2008, 07:45 AM

as kirk franklin says about renewing our relationship with God, come back to your 1st love people....

Personally, I found it impossible to talk about Favre without your extreme trolls chiming in on every little comment and I got sick of arguing with them. On the other hand, it gets tiring hearing you and Paco throwing Brett/Jets in everyone's face when Rodgers/Packers play bad. Hey, I'm beyond pissed at our record this year and the last thing I want to hear is that the Jets are doing better.

Also, like Tar said, I am more concerned about our pathetic Packers right now than to be worried about what Brett is doing. Sure, I still follow him, absolutely...and I will always wish him the best, but I've moved on, too.

Lastly.... this girl went out and bought an authentic Rodgers jersey last week :lol:

Bretsky
11-10-2008, 07:49 AM
Yup

I still like Favre and actually feel the Packers would have a better record with him.

But the tone of this thread, as GBM outlined above, has caused me to want nothing to do with it anymore.

I still watch Jets games and still cheer for him

But things are no longer good natured in here and that is why I was in here at the start

GBRulz
11-10-2008, 07:51 AM
B, did you get my text yesterday after the game? Check your phone, Mr. Technology...I bet you have a message...or two :wink:

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 07:52 AM
isn't the favre thread for us to talk about brett and the jets? not sure how thats throwing nething in neones face... its not our fault most thought the grass was greener elsewhere.. well besides for brett.. haha

Bretsky
11-10-2008, 07:54 AM
B, did you get my text yesterday after the game? Check your phone, Mr. Technology...I bet you have a message...or two :wink:

OOPS; to be honest I did get it but I could not figure out who sent it
I thought it might be HW but he's been an apologist in the past :lol:

A few people will feel the same this week

GBRulz
11-10-2008, 07:56 AM

I'm not even good enough to be in your contacts list? jerk. :lol: :P

Bretsky
11-10-2008, 08:01 AM

I'm not even good enough to be in your contacts list? jerk. :lol: :P

You are in my list..........wonder if it's your old # though ? You know I'm a tech wiz....do you still have a 562 # ??

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 08:04 AM
bretsky u gotta change that sig..

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 10:14 AM
big 2 weeks.. ne and tenn.. hopefully they can beat ne.. that would be huge for playoff purposes.. then vs den, at sf, vs buf, and at sea should be a 3-1 stretch which would bring them to 10-5 with a home game vs mia that could be for the division and a bye! go brett go!

Gunakor
11-10-2008, 01:55 PM

I could give about 100 million reasons why without even getting into the fact that if it weren't for the Packers, Favre is just another southern hillbilly that never made it in this league. :oops:

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 01:59 PM

I could give about 100 million reasons why without even getting into the fact that if it weren't for the Packers, Favre is just another southern hillbilly that never made it in this league. :oops:

and if it werent for the amazing talent of that hillbilly.. we would have 2 super bowls that were won before 75% of the teams were even in the league... the packers were a joke before brett...

Gunakor
11-10-2008, 02:04 PM

and if it werent for the amazing talent of that hillbilly.. we would have 2 super bowls that were won before 75% of the teams were even in the league... the packers were a joke before brett...

The Packers were a joke before HOLMGREN, who's expertise in coaching QB's (Montana, Young, Hasselbeck) turned a young undisciplined JOKE of a QB into the greatest QB in the history of the Green Bay Packers. Again, :oops:

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 02:09 PM

The Packers were a joke before HOLMGREN, who's expertise in coaching QB's (Montana, Young, Hasselbeck) turned a young undisciplined JOKE of a QB into the greatest QB in the history of the Green Bay Packers. Again, :oops:

so the QB with the most talent in the history of the game gets zero credit for becoming good?... he was pretty damn good in college and holmgren wasnt there then? coaches are good due to good players... holmgren is no different.. was he a good coach, well ya.. but dont take away what brett did.. redic

Gunakor
11-10-2008, 02:28 PM
so the QB with the most talent in the history of the game gets zero credit for becoming good?... he was pretty damn good in college and holmgren wasnt there then? coaches are good due to good players... holmgren is no different.. was he a good coach, well ya.. but dont take away what brett did.. redic

Not taking anything away from what Brett accomplished in this league, but WTF are you talking about? Did you see him in Atlanta? Did you see him the first year and a half in Green Bay? Oh, sorry I forgot you are too young to have seen it with your own eyes and actually take anything away from it. Favre was a HORRIBLE QB with the Falcons. He was a HORRIBLE QB when he came to Green Bay. I remember screaming at the TV when Favre would make some of his bonehead plays, pleading that Holmgren would put in Brunell, or Majikowski, or even Anthony Dilweg a time or two (If you aren't old enough to remember Anthony Dilweg, you aren't old enough to remember the beginning of Favre's career in Green Bay). Seriously. He was god awful before Holmgren got him under control. Don't believe me? Ask other Packer fans that have been around longer than you. Ask other Packer fans who are old enough to remember the 1992 season. Ask other FOOTBALL fans that have been around to see GREATER quarterbacks than the almighty Brett Favre. You might be suprised at what you find out...

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 02:32 PM

Not taking anything away from what Brett accomplished in this league, but WTF are you talking about? Did you see him in Atlanta? Did you see him the first year and a half in Green Bay? Oh, sorry I forgot you are too young to have seen it with your own eyes and actually take anything away from it. Favre was a HORRIBLE QB with the Falcons. He was a HORRIBLE QB when he came to Green Bay. I remember screaming at the TV when Favre would make some of his bonehead plays, pleading that Holmgren would put in Brunell, or Majikowski, or even Anthony Dilweg a time or two (If you aren't old enough to remember Anthony Dilweg, you aren't old enough to remember the beginning of Favre's career in Green Bay). Seriously. He was god awful before Holmgren got him under control. Don't believe me? Ask other Packer fans that have been around longer than you. Ask other Packer fans who are old enough to remember the 1992 season. Ask other FOOTBALL fans that have been around to see GREATER quarterbacks than the almighty Brett Favre. You might be suprised at what you find out...

he threw 5 fuckin passes in Atlanta haha.. what a joke and he won 9 games his first season... and didnt start til week 3... so shove it... hes a winner, he might not of done it the conventional way like bozos like u wanted but he didnt it better, longer than anyone has, or ever will

Gunakor
11-10-2008, 02:38 PM

he threw 5 fuckin passes in Atlanta haha.. what a joke and he won 9 games his first season... and didnt start til week 3... so shove it... hes a winner, he might not of done it the conventional way like bozos like u wanted but he didnt it better, longer than anyone has, or ever will

The PACKERS won 9 games in his first season.

Now, lets put things into perspective following your logic. How many games did Brett "win"?

Rodgers has won 4 games up to this point for Green Bay, but in your opinion Rodgers hasn't "won" any. It was the defense and special teams that won those games.

Now don't be hypocritical here. How many games did Favre "win" for the Packers his first season? How many games did Favre "win" for the Jets this season? Use the same criteria you would for Rodgers when making that assesment, or else you'll just look like a damn fool.

Answer: ONE. The game he filled in for an injured Don Majikowski, and even in that game, he only had one good drive. It just happened to be the one at the end of the game that scored the winning points. That doesn't negate the plethera of horrible drives he had led up until that point. They play this game on ESPN Classic every now and again, so be sure to catch it next time it is on so you know what I'm talking about.

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 02:44 PM

Now, lets put things into perspective following your logic. How many games did Brett "win"?

Rodgers has won 4 games up to this point for Green Bay, but in your opinion Rodgers hasn't "won" any. It was the defense and special teams that won those games.

Now don't be hypocritical here. How many games did Favre "win" for the Packers his first season? How many games did Favre "win" for the Jets this season? Use the same criteria you would for Rodgers when making that assesment, or else you'll just look like a damn fool.

Answer: ONE. The game he filled in for an injured Don Majikowski, and even in that game, he only had one good drive. It just happened to be the one at the end of the game that scored the winning points. That doesn't negate the plethera of horrible drives he had led up until that point. They play this game on ESPN Classic every now and again, so be sure to catch it next time it is on so you know what I'm talking about.

seen it live, seen it many times... thats the part u wanna bitch about is that Favre does make mistakes... and thats fine.. u want dont like the risk taker... i love it.. i always know that Favre wont quit and most likely we'll win the game or come damn close in the end because he is a winner.. its proven over a 17 yr career.. it really doesnt even need to be said

Gunakor
11-10-2008, 03:39 PM

seen it live, seen it many times... thats the part u wanna bitch about is that Favre does make mistakes... and thats fine.. u want dont like the risk taker... i love it.. i always know that Favre wont quit and most likely we'll win the game or come damn close in the end because he is a winner.. its proven over a 17 yr career.. it really doesnt even need to be said

And my point is, risk takers LOSE as many games as they win. They will lose more often than not if the team around them isn't so good. Which is how Brett can throw 3 INT's in a game and still get a tally in the win column. So apparently, the Jets are a pretty good football team without Favre. Apparently, they'd have found some success this year even if Pennington was still their signal caller. It's NOT all Brett Favre in New York. That's what is at the heart of the issue IMO every time people bring up the fact that New York is 6-3 while Green Bay is 4-5 as an arguement in favor of Favre. It's not because of Brett Favre. It's because of a lot of things, including but not limited to Brett Favre. It's about the team being better. And they got better well before the beginning of August when Brett joined the team. They started to get better way the hell back in March while Favre was sitting on his tractor effectively retired. Favre was the final piece, not the only piece or even the most important piece. That's not downplaying Favre at all, it's simply telling it how it is.

Christ, ask a true Jets fan (one who is a Jets fan because they like the Jets, not some young know-it-all like you who became a Jets fan simply because of a certain player) and they'll tell you that Favre hasn't been the best or most productive player they've added to the roster this offseason. They will tell you that the biggest change from last year to this year is on defense. The players they've added on that side of the ball have more to do with their 6-3 record than Favre does. They will tell you that. Go ask them. Seriously, go onto a Jets forum and ask what they have to say about it. You will be suprised.

And your little part about "we'll win it or be damn close"... We've lost the last 2 games by a combined 4 points, which is pretty damn close. If it were Favre under center in Green Bay, and we had lost 2 straight games by a combined 4 points, what would your view of that be and how would it be different than Rodgers losing 2 straight games by a combined 4 points?

At least the Packers haven't lost to the goddamn Raiders...

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 03:53 PM

And my point is, risk takers LOSE as many games as they win. They will lose more often than not if the team around them isn't so good. Which is how Brett can throw 3 INT's in a game and still get a tally in the win column. So apparently, the Jets are a pretty good football team without Favre. Apparently, they'd have found some success this year even if Pennington was still their signal caller. It's NOT all Brett Favre in New York. That's what is at the heart of the issue IMO every time people bring up the fact that New York is 6-3 while Green Bay is 4-5 as an arguement in favor of Favre. It's not because of Brett Favre. It's because of a lot of things, including but not limited to Brett Favre. It's about the team being better. And they got better well before the beginning of August when Brett joined the team. They started to get better way the hell back in March while Favre was sitting on his tractor effectively retired. Favre was the final piece, not the only piece or even the most important piece. That's not downplaying Favre at all, it's simply telling it how it is.

Christ, ask a true Jets fan (one who is a Jets fan because they like the Jets, not some young know-it-all like you who became a Jets fan simply because of a certain player) and they'll tell you that Favre hasn't been the best or most productive player they've added to the roster this offseason. They will tell you that the biggest change from last year to this year is on defense. The players they've added on that side of the ball have more to do with their 6-3 record than Favre does. They will tell you that. Go ask them. Seriously, go onto a Jets forum and ask what they have to say about it. You will be suprised.

And your little part about "we'll win it or be damn close"... We've lost the last 2 games by a combined 4 points, which is pretty damn close. If it were Favre under center in Green Bay, and we had lost 2 straight games by a combined 4 points, what would your view of that be and how would it be different than Rodgers losing 2 straight games by a combined 4 points?

I havent once said the only reason the Jets are good was because of Favre.. not once buddy... check again... but hes a lot bigger piece than u'll ever give him credit for because ur bitter and jealous of the man.. its really sad... and favre is still better than Arod.. Favre doesnt pee his pants and run to the right everytime he sees a blitz... while favre may have lost a step, he still hasnt declined that far... fuck Arod isnt even the best rookie QB this season, he doesnt even compare to Flacco/Ryan who are playing with less talent... and oh well, they lost to the Raiders.. they have won 6 games.. check back when the Packers get there even..

oh and ps. Favre hasnt lost as many times as he's won... u cant take that to thaaaaa baaaaank....

MOBB DEEP
11-10-2008, 04:40 PM
i was thinking; i blieve both the packers and favre would be having better years if they allowed Lord to "come back to his first love....."

thats what hurts me; i dont know about others but the game itself has actually lost A LIL meaning for me. im just being transparent. although i was already movin towards keepn pro sports in much better perspective, i think brett leaving expedited the erosion of my fanaticism about the pack (i mean i used to be spasitci! but, for what for whY, FOR REAL FOR REAL??). ALL this mess is is ENTERTAINMENT. and i miss being entertained by favre, dd, gj, and the like..

my thoughts!!!

btw, keller is the next chumura for brett imo

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 04:43 PM

Baker, Keller, Franks are a great trio of TE's for Brett.. i love it! huge game thursday... already nervous for it..

gex
11-10-2008, 04:48 PM

I havent once said the only reason the Jets are good was because of Favre.. not once buddy... check again... but hes a lot bigger piece than u'll ever give him credit for because ur bitter and jealous of the man.. its really sad... and favre is still better than Arod.. Favre doesnt pee his pants and run to the right everytime he sees a blitz... while favre may have lost a step, he still hasnt declined that far... fuck Arod isnt even the best rookie QB this season, he doesnt even compare to Flacco/Ryan who are playing with less talent... and oh well, they lost to the Raiders.. they have won 6 games.. check back when the Packers get there even..

oh and ps. Favre hasnt lost as many times as he's won... u cant take that to thaaaaa baaaaank....

He really does come across that way, doesn't he.
Blah, blah, blah, Favre has nothing to do with the Jets being a better football team, blah,blah,blah :roll:

Pacopete4
11-10-2008, 04:51 PM

Blah, blah, blah, Favre has nothing to do with the Jets being a better football team, blah,blah,blah :roll:

Gex we might wanna stay in our own thread for the next 7 weeks because its not gonna be good for these people on here who were gun hoe on starting over... Favres gonna make the Packers look stupid and it start thursday!... u excited?

gex
11-10-2008, 04:57 PM
OH HELLS YEA!!

:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

mraynrand
11-10-2008, 05:05 PM
gun hoe?

MOBB DEEP
11-10-2008, 05:18 PM
jets have won 5 of 6 games

gex
11-10-2008, 05:19 PM
i was thinking; i blieve both the packers and favre would be having better years if they allowed Lord to "come back to his first love....."

thats what hurts me; i dont know about others but the game itself has actually lost A LIL meaning for me. im just being transparent. although i was already movin towards keepn pro sports in much better perspective, i think brett leaving expedited the erosion of my fanaticism about the pack (i mean i used to be spasitci! but, for what for whY, FOR REAL FOR REAL??). ALL this mess is is ENTERTAINMENT. and i miss being entertained by favre, dd, gj, and the like..

my thoughts!!!

No hot tubbing tho.......ok :lol:

MOBB DEEP
11-10-2008, 05:19 PM

Baker, Keller, Franks are a great trio of TE's for Brett.. i love it! huge game thursday... already nervous for it..

too

MOBB DEEP
11-10-2008, 05:21 PM

my thoughts!!!

No hot tubbing tho.......ok :lol:

hehe

MOBB DEEP
11-10-2008, 05:36 PM

adalius thomas out for season

THOMAS JONES...

Gunakor
11-10-2008, 07:01 PM

I didn't say Favre has nothing at all to do with the Jets being a better football team. I said there are bigger reasons than Favre that the Jets are a better football team. Go to a Jets forum and see what their fans think. Do it, rather than bickering here with me in a PACKER forum about something you know little to nothing about. This is how it is. Favre does not suck, but he is not having one of his better seasons. Thomas Jones is having a career year at RB, and the defense is playing lights out. THAT has much more to do with the Jets being 6-3 than anything Favre has done.

Wait, I take that back. The Jets might be 8-1 if it weren't for all the INT's Favre has thrown. Keep that in mind when branding Favre the greatest QB in the history of QB's. Favre leads the NFL in interceptions. Nothing new, but apparently that is worth noting again since a few of us rats don't realize the significance. Favre leads the entire league in INT's. How is that helping his team more than Alan Faneca and Damien Woody opening up gaping holes for Jones to run through? How is that helping his team more than Kris Jenkins and Calvin Pace solidifying their (now) top 10 defense? I mean, really? Favre is the biggest addition they've made, and the most important reason they are 6-3 now? Seriously?

MJZiggy
11-10-2008, 08:19 PM
gun hoe?

Apparently, but I'm afraid to try and define it.

MOBB DEEP
11-11-2008, 04:13 AM
u all thnk law will be too rusty or be fresh to help out with wes and randy?

mraynrand
11-11-2008, 08:42 AM
Moss fought Ty Law and Ty Law won?

MOBB DEEP
11-11-2008, 04:24 PM

not sure why jets let law go actually

MOBB DEEP
11-11-2008, 04:41 PM
thomas jones is 5th in the nfl in rushing, FIRST in the afc

no adalius thomas, RUN DAT BALL!!!

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 07:17 AM
just my luck

quite often athletes i like end up playn for the enemy

loved duncan at wake forest then he wrecks my knicks for the ring

dug magic at msu but he gets the best of GOAT larry joe bird in the finals

wowed by moss at marshall then he goes to the queens and "walks over" our secondary

he finally leaves and im able to appreciate his greatness (ala magis as an entrepeneur) then favre's traded to his division...sigh...

im having visions of him being impressive tonite. then that will open up welker and the four name rb

the d has shown the most improvement as of late but spygate keeper got schemes/tricks up sleeve galore....

this game is MUCH bigger for the jets; with all pats injuries and how theyve owned the jets (this HAS NOT been a rivalry) a loss may be devastating to say the least. a win will change the perception that alot of peeps have of the jets and perhaps the perception they have of themselves..kinda like how brett (and his TEAMMATES) did for pack org

goin to be a sloppy track tonite (rain ALL DAY and nite) so we HAVE to establish the run oline's been balln and jones is in a zone (ny 7-0 when he scores td) so RUN DAT BALL

short passin game (TE killer keller) will play a role as well. jets should actually benefit from the fact that favre hasnt been goin long much lately anyway; he should remain in groove with shorter routes/KK - killer keller then hit cotchery on a nice one deep

kris FRICKN jenkins and revis on d and lord and coles on o represent and leon washington scores

jets 24 - 21

LETS GOOOOOOOOOO....!!!

Deputy Nutz
11-13-2008, 08:36 AM
Lets see how stocked that pantry still is for the Pats. Thomas was a really good signing for them. Very tough hard nose football player that did well against the run, and the pass a like.

Favre needs to play within himself, allow the defense to control field position and hopefully his running game clicks. Favre isn't one to stand in the way when he has a working running game.

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 09:18 AM
for good luck i've been rockn my pack vs pats superbowl sweatshirt with images of favre and bledsoe's jersys on the front

kinda tight fitting now lol.....

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 09:19 AM
Lets see how stocked that pantry still is for the Pats. Thomas was a really good signing for them. Very tough hard nose football player that did well against the run, and the pass a like.

Favre needs to play within himself, allow the defense to control field position and hopefully his running game clicks. Favre isn't one to stand in the way when he has a working running game.

QFT

bobblehead
11-13-2008, 10:17 AM

yet holmgren has been to more superbowls and with 2 entirely different rosters. One led by a QB picked late in the draft with minimal credentials. How many superbowls has BF been to without holmgren?

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 10:21 AM
dont start that today

holmy's insignificanrt now..hehe

Bretsky
11-13-2008, 05:57 PM
Great Matchup Tonight !

Bellichek is the master of taking something away; my gut tells me it's Thomas Jones and BB will gamble that Favre will have some turnovers and not be good enough to beat the Patriots

I kind of believe that to be the outcome.

I hope Favre surprises me to the opposite tune. If he puts up a great game against BB and the win, it will go a long way toward Jets fans adoring him.

Freak Out
11-13-2008, 06:41 PM
for good luck i've been rockn my pack vs pats superbowl sweatshirt with images of favre and bledsoe's jersys on the front

kinda tight fitting now lol.....

Ha ha..

Freak Out
11-13-2008, 06:43 PM
Great Matchup Tonight !

Bellichek is the master of taking something away; my gut tells me it's Thomas Jones and BB will gamble that Favre will have some turnovers and not be good enough to beat the Patriots

I kind of believe that to be the outcome.

I hope Favre surprises me to the opposite tune. If he puts up a great game against BB and the win, it will go a long way toward Jets fans adoring him.

You know the Pats are going to try and force Favre to win it...if the Jets can get a running game going Favre will kill them with the play action....but take away Jones/Washington and things get dicey.

Jets 24 - Pats 13

Rastak
11-13-2008, 06:55 PM
Brett Favre ass-kiss-athon in progress on NFLN.

th87
11-13-2008, 06:58 PM

I didn't say Favre has nothing at all to do with the Jets being a better football team. I said there are bigger reasons than Favre that the Jets are a better football team. Go to a Jets forum and see what their fans think. Do it, rather than bickering here with me in a PACKER forum about something you know little to nothing about. This is how it is. Favre does not suck, but he is not having one of his better seasons. Thomas Jones is having a career year at RB, and the defense is playing lights out. THAT has much more to do with the Jets being 6-3 than anything Favre has done.

Wait, I take that back. The Jets might be 8-1 if it weren't for all the INT's Favre has thrown. Keep that in mind when branding Favre the greatest QB in the history of QB's. Favre leads the NFL in interceptions. Nothing new, but apparently that is worth noting again since a few of us rats don't realize the significance. Favre leads the entire league in INT's. How is that helping his team more than Alan Faneca and Damien Woody opening up gaping holes for Jones to run through? How is that helping his team more than Kris Jenkins and Calvin Pace solidifying their (now) top 10 defense? I mean, really? Favre is the biggest addition they've made, and the most important reason they are 6-3 now? Seriously?

Dude - let it go. Paco has an immunity to logic.

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 07:51 PM
c'mon killer keller...

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 07:52 PM

lol i missed it!

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 08:16 PM

so far...

Brando19
11-13-2008, 08:20 PM

Right now it's the Brett Favre ass-kick-athon! Jets up good.

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 08:21 PM
cotchery great one-hander

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 08:22 PM
LORD FAVRE two tds

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 08:22 PM

what he said

Deputy Nutz
11-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Cotchery is fucking amazing.\

Favre's arm looks to be healthy again

packinpatland
11-13-2008, 08:25 PM

what he said

Whatever.........I love old men. :lol:

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 08:25 PM
24-6 ny bretts

Brando19
11-13-2008, 08:27 PM

Healthy? It's a fuckin' bionic arm! It'll never go down!

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 08:28 PM

im happy for dude; he's been thru alot with the accident and his boy dying. said he still has glass falln out of his arm to this day...

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 08:29 PM
JENKINS

GBRulz
11-13-2008, 08:29 PM
Brett is having an amazing game.

I loved the play when he lined up as a WR. Why don't we ever do cool plays like that?

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 08:30 PM

Healthy? It's a fuckin' bionic arm! It'll never go down!

what he said

MOBB DEEP
11-13-2008, 08:30 PM
YES!! turnover on downs idiot belchk