PDA

View Full Version : Vikings LT Bryant McKinnie will be suspended four games

packers11
08-14-2008, 05:20 PM
www.rotoworld.com

Sirius NFL Radio reports that Vikings LT Bryant McKinnie will be suspended four games for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

Minnesota faces REs from Green Bay (Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila), Indianapolis (Dwight Freeney), Carolina (Julius Peppers), and Tennessee (Kyle Vanden Bosch) in the first four games, so Tarvaris Jackson will likely have a rough early ride with journeyman G Artis Hicks protecting his blind side. The Vikes should've done much more to prepare for McKinnie's loss this spring. Aug. 14 - 4:50 pm et

Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune

Bretsky
08-14-2008, 05:22 PM
www.rotoworld.com

Sirius NFL Radio reports that Vikings LT Bryant McKinnie will be suspended four games for violating the league's personal conduct policy.

Minnesota faces REs from Green Bay (Kabeer Gbaja-Biamila), Indianapolis (Dwight Freeney), Carolina (Julius Peppers), and Tennessee (Kyle Vanden Bosch) in the first four games, so Tarvaris Jackson will likely have a rough early ride with journeyman G Artis Hicks protecting his blind side. The Vikes should've done much more to prepare for McKinnie's loss this spring. Aug. 14 - 4:50 pm et

Source: Minneapolis Star-Tribune

Trade them Organge Juice for past considerations

If he starts at least we'll have a free path to the QB :!:

mission
08-14-2008, 05:23 PM
This is great news.

Scott Campbell
08-14-2008, 06:23 PM
This is great news.

This is terrible news. Now he'll get sacked before he can throw the pick.

mission
08-14-2008, 06:27 PM
This is great news.

Dammit, yer killin me!! :lol:

bobblehead
08-14-2008, 08:07 PM
This is great news.

Or worse yet with his blind side unprotected he might get hurt and someone better will get the job.

mraynrand
08-14-2008, 08:23 PM
This is great news.

Or worse yet with his blind side unprotected he might get hurt and someone better will get the job.

Isn't Gus Ferret the backup - he could be much better...

Harlan Huckleby
08-15-2008, 01:49 AM
its a darn shame.

RashanGary
08-15-2008, 07:14 AM
Oh good, maybe KGB or Jenkins can put their helmet in Jacksons spine or one of the LBS can put their helmets on high runners knee.

Lurker64
08-15-2008, 07:37 AM
Oh good, maybe KGB or Jenkins can put their helmet in Jacksons spine or one of the LBS can put their helmets on high runners knee.

Ladies and gentlemen, please don't feed the troll.

Cheesehead Craig
08-15-2008, 09:47 AM
McKinnie is such a dumbass.

Tony Oday
08-15-2008, 10:17 AM
Mckinnie is terrible and all hype the guy cant pass protect or run block. He moves like a cement truck.

mngolf19
08-15-2008, 12:40 PM
All I know is the Vikes don't seem to be concerned about it. While Hicks has gotten all the press about replacing him, he didn't even practice there during camp. So I guess I question the authenticity of the McKinnie report and/or the Hicks as replacement.

SnakeLH2006
08-16-2008, 12:49 AM

:shock: ?????? I don't have an official list but how many QB's banged your mom (Brett, Tavaris....)?? Why wish bodily harm on the dude? WOW!