PDA

View Full Version : The Official Travis Jervey Thread

mission
08-14-2008, 05:24 PM
Dude had monster thighs. He rode my little brother's bike once.

KYPack
08-14-2008, 05:33 PM
His practice worn jersey ( or alleged jersey, I have the assurances of the thrift store manager in Oshkosh that it's legit) hangs in my closet.

Had a tough ass day.

Went to a funeral all day.

That name brought a smile to my lips.

I liked 'ol Trav. A million dollars worth of potential, ten cents worth of production.

Joemailman
08-14-2008, 05:41 PM
Dude ran as hard as he could every play...right smack into the nearest defensive lineman.

Lurker64
08-14-2008, 05:54 PM
Hell of a special teamer, one of the best I've ever seen. That guy could bust a wedge or chase down a punt returner with the best of them.

You have to love the guys who, while not superstars, bust their ass as thoroughly as they are capable of busting it.

mission
08-14-2008, 06:06 PM
His practice worn jersey ( or alleged jersey, I have the assurances of the thrift store manager in Oshkosh that it's legit) hangs in my closet.

Had a tough ass day.

I liked 'ol Trav. A million dollars worth of potential, ten cents worth of production.

Sorry to hear about the loss, man. Glad to make ya smile.

NewsBruin
08-14-2008, 07:18 PM
He liked-a the Juice.

He bought a lion.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-14-2008, 07:22 PM
He liked-a the Juice.

He bought a lion.

Shot a man for snoring to loud.

KYPack
08-15-2008, 09:55 AM

Had a tough ass day.

Thanks Mission.

I won't tease you for being too hip.

mission
08-15-2008, 10:49 AM

Had a tough ass day.

Thanks Mission.

I won't tease you for being too hip.

Np! There's too much non-hip influence in my life for me to go all the way!

Guiness
08-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Hey, I remember this guy. Really liked him at the time. When Benett went down, wasn't it between him and Levens who was going to start?

He was supposed to be the lighting to Levens' thunder. 'cept, as noted, he wasn't a two cut back, or a one cut back...he was a zero cut guy. Ran right into the nearest whatever was around. If he'd played in the CFL, he might be dead (goalposts are at the front of the endzone...)

SnakeLH2006
08-16-2008, 12:39 AM
Didn't he run a crazy 40 time, esp. for a white dude...like a 4.3 something??