PDA

View Full Version : The Official What are the Official threads For Thread

MJZiggy
08-14-2008, 06:55 PM
Just wondering why everything's so official today? Is it just old football players who played lousy?

BallHawk
08-14-2008, 06:56 PM
It's Nutz's fault.

BallHawk
08-14-2008, 06:58 PM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_C7Ojr4OIXWQ/SCBVo8MAhSI/AAAAAAAAANM/zTLU67P2vSI/s200/Over9000_small.jpg+4

mission
08-14-2008, 07:02 PM
Nutz thought that since some people wanted an official brett thread that it would be a great idea to start one about other former packers who are no longer on the team.

We all agreed with his idea. :huh:

Deputy Nutz
08-14-2008, 07:03 PM
People took an idea and ran with it, it turned into a statement, the statment turned into a movement, the movement turned into a revolution, the revolution turned into freedom.

MJZiggy
08-14-2008, 07:10 PM
Thank you. Felt like I walked into the middle of a conversation and at the end of some really funny joke. Wasn't sure whether I was supposed to laugh or roll my eyes.

mission
08-14-2008, 07:16 PM
Thank you. Felt like I walked into the middle of a conversation and at the end of some really funny joke. Wasn't sure whether I was supposed to laugh or roll my eyes.

The latter, I believe ...

NewsBruin
08-14-2008, 07:16 PM
I don't have the official thread stamps. Am I just screwed?

Freak Out
08-14-2008, 07:59 PM
It's really not official until Madtown gets here.

bobblehead
08-14-2008, 08:01 PM
People took an idea and ran with it, it turned into a statement, the statment turned into a movement, the movement turned into a revolution, the revolution turned into freedom.

why am I hearing that in James Earl Jones' voice?

Scott Campbell
08-14-2008, 09:44 PM
............the statment turned into a movement.................

And now would be a good time for a courtesy flush.

SnakeLH2006
08-16-2008, 01:18 AM

why am I hearing that in James Earl Jones' voice?

Wow...I'm feeling that man. Hey sorry for correctly calling you a douchebag a few weeks ago, as I should have PM'd that to you instead of announcing it in front of everyone. :lol: HAHAHA...just fucking with ya man, ya JEJ coulda said that one.

Jimx29
08-16-2008, 03:21 AM
Just wondering why everything's so official today? Is it just old football players who played lousy?It's official that the mods are not locking/deleting any. This I know.
Perhaps they like the 1st grade feeling of the forum when it's all dumbass threads like that :huh:

SnakeLH2006
08-16-2008, 03:55 AM
Just wondering why everything's so official today? Is it just old football players who played lousy?It's official that the mods are not locking/deleting any. This I know.
Perhaps they like the 1st grade feeling of the forum when it's all dumbass threads like that :huh:

It's OFFICIAL douchebag Packer Never Has-Been mania...yea it's wack but at least I bomb a thread or two, check the McJulien thread...lol, but yea, let's drop the nonsense with former douche-bags, there's enough current douchebags to bitch about. :cry:

Zool
08-16-2008, 11:43 AM

Well we do let you keep posting here, so you're probably right.

Zool
08-16-2008, 11:43 AM

It's OFFICIAL douchebag Packer Never Has-Been mania...yea it's wack but at least I bomb a thread or two, check the McJulien thread...lol, but yea, let's drop the nonsense with former douche-bags, there's enough current douchebags to bitch about. :cry:

How about you lighten up a bit.

Jimx29
08-16-2008, 11:02 PM

Well we do let you keep posting here, so you're probably right.Settle down now Zool. You don't want me to tell your mom that you've hacked her aol account cause then she'll ground you without any interlinking