PDA

View Full Version : Anyone Remember?

Chevelle2
08-16-2008, 11:40 PM
http://www.packers.com/news/stories/2006/08/28/1/

No one was calling for Favre's head then, were they?

Calm down, its preseason. It means nothing.

Scott Campbell
08-16-2008, 11:45 PM

JH perhaps. :lol:

cpk1994
08-16-2008, 11:50 PM

Calm down, its preseason. It means nothing.NO one is calling for ARods head. What we have is two assclowns *cough* Paco *cough* and *cough* Merlin *cough* who, instead of supporting the team, would rather gloat and revel in the Packers failure this evening becuase they are still butt hurt that Favre isn't here.

Merlin
08-17-2008, 02:21 AM

Calm down, its preseason. It means nothing.NO one is calling for ARods head. What we have is two assclowns *cough* Paco *cough* and *cough* Merlin *cough* who, instead of supporting the team, would rather gloat and revel in the Packers failure this evening becuase they are still butt hurt that Favre isn't here.

No, what we have is some SEVERE back peddling by our resident know-it-all BUTT-cpACk1994. I support the Packers whereas you support Aaron Rodgers and loath Brett Favre. It isn't my fault you have some kind of complex that prevents you from seeing anything but Rodgers' ass. In fact, you rag on Favre during a horrible performance by Rodgers, I would call that a little non-fan-like. In fact, in case you haven't forgotten dillhole, Favre did play for the Packers, a team you CLAIM to be a fan of for 16 years and gave the fans a lot to cheer about. So unless something happened and the clock got turned back to 1991-1992, that is the TEAM history. Wise up fish head, if the PACKERS are larger then Brett Favre (and I believe they are), then they are certainly larger then Aaron Rodgers. Quit being a damn cake eater, the train has left the station and if you are a fan get on, if you aren't sit there and bask in the afterglow of Arod's farts ~ Dipshit.

Pacopete4
08-17-2008, 02:28 AM

No, what we have is some SEVERE back peddling by our resident know-it-all BUTT-cpACk1994. I support the Packers whereas you support Aaron Rodgers and loath Brett Favre. It isn't my fault you have some kind of complex that prevents you from seeing anything but Rodgers' ass. In fact, you rag on Favre during a horrible performance by Rodgers, I would call that a little non-fan-like. In fact, in case you haven't forgotten dillhole, Favre did play for the Packers, a team you CLAIM to be a fan of for 16 years and gave the fans a lot to cheer about. So unless something happened and the clock got turned back to 1991-1992, that is the TEAM history. Wise up fish head, if the PACKERS are larger then Brett Favre (and I believe they are), then they are certainly larger then Aaron Rodgers. Quit being a damn cake eater, the train has left the station and if you are a fan get on, if you aren't sit there and bask in the afterglow of Arod's farts ~ Dipshit.

:glug: :glug: :glug: :five: :five: :five: :glug: :glug: :glug: :five: :five: :five: :glug: :glug: :glug:

Partial
08-17-2008, 02:36 AM
Everyone wants the team to win. The rest is just details at this point. What's done is done. If they win, they'll look like geniuses. If they don't, well, the blame is gonna fall and hall hard on one mans shoulders..

MadtownPacker
08-17-2008, 03:26 AM
Im sick of this bullshit already.

Everyone that posted in this thread and a couple of other people better stop shitting on every thread others try to discuss topics in or else expect to take a very long break from PackerRats. If you have any questions or problems with this feel free to PM me.

The Leaper
08-17-2008, 07:31 AM
That means you Campbell!!! lol

Good call MTP.

Harlan Huckleby
08-17-2008, 07:00 PM

Everyone that posted in this thread and a couple of other people better stop shitting on every thread others try to discuss topics in or else expect to take a very long break from PackerRats. If you have any questions or problems with this feel free to PM me.

Why do you want to get in the business of censoring people because they say upsetting things?

I gave you a good idea a few weeks ago: make a separate Brett Favre room. That way the bickering won't spill-over into all the threads, the way it is happenning now. Most people thought it was worth a try.

People are upset about the FAvre business, and they are going to continue to want to score points and squabble. Well, so what. Let them do it in a separate room that decent folk (like me & GBrulz) can avoid. Well, I'll probably go there and get a lick-in now and then.

Well, I guess you are going to do it your way, by PMing people with threats to behave. Damn, you ever ban me for one minute and it will be a lifetime ban, mother fucker.

Rastak
08-17-2008, 07:09 PM

Why do you want to get in the business of censoring people because they say upsetting things? I gave you a good idea a few weeks ago: make a separate Brett Favre room. That way the bickering won't spill-over into all the threads, the way it is happenning now. Most people thought it was worth a try.

People are upset about the FAvre business, and they are going to continue to want to score points and squabble. Well, so what. Let them do it in a separate room that decent folk (like me & GBrulz) can avoid. Well, I'll probably go there and get a lick-in now and then.

Well, I guess you are going to do it your way, by PMing people with threats to behave. Damn, you ever ban me for one minute and it will be a lifetime ban, mother fucker.

Because it gets tiresome for the other 90% of the people. Scoring points while squabling is for complete losers. For instance, if you are ever discussing a point with someone and they say "owned", that's a solid indication you are speaking with a slow wit. I bet that last bold text stuff in the quote scared him silly! :lol:

retailguy
08-17-2008, 07:11 PM

:shock:

I'm glad I was outta town for the weekend..... Wow.

Hey, anyone know how the packer did this weekend? :P I'm especially curious how Rodgers performed.... :D :oops: 8-)

falco
08-17-2008, 07:12 PM
wait, madtown you have the ability to stop the endless bickering? :shock:

why have you been sitting on your ass for the last 3 years then......

Harlan Huckleby
08-17-2008, 07:17 PM
Because it gets tiresome for the other 90% of the people. Scoring points while squabling is for complete losers.

ya, I get that. Although when I'm squabling, its an intense, exciting interaction. When other people squable, its for losers, as you say.

Uhhh, I'm against censoring people because it upsets somebody. What is wrong with having a separate room for BF as a compromise for all parties?

falco
08-17-2008, 07:17 PM
Because it gets tiresome for the other 90% of the people. Scoring points while squabling is for complete losers.

ya, I get that. Although when I'm squabling, its an intense, exciting interaction. When other people squable, its for losers, as you say.

Uhhh, I'm against censoring people because it upsets somebody. What is wrong with having a separate room for BF as a compromise for all parties?

wait harlan, when campbell was harassing you all the time, didn't you go on the record as asking for divine intervention?

Harlan Huckleby
08-17-2008, 07:20 PM
ya, I think if one person is harassing somebody for months and months, and the other party wants no part of it, it should stop. That's different from people having heated arguments.

retailguy
08-17-2008, 07:23 PM
ya, I think if one person is harassing somebody for months and months, and the other party wants no part of it, it should stop. That's different from people having heated arguments.

I nominate Harlan to be "God Rat"....

Harlan Huckleby
08-17-2008, 07:24 PM
that's a cheap shot. I'm not trying to control people. on the contrary.

Rastak
08-17-2008, 07:26 PM

That might work. I think if people debated things in a civilized way it would be different. If you are in a pub and try to make your point, do you say "pull your head out of your ass fuckweed". If you do, you're a moron, or just talking to a really good friend with whom you can banter like that. Why should this medium be any different? You don't agree with someone then tell them why. If they aren't persuaded to your side then oh fucking well, it's their opinion and they are entitled to it. The funny thing is people are really passionate on the Favre story on both sides yet nobody here really knows what the hell really happened. It seems obvious to me what should have happened.

Brett: I want to play
Mike: Great, see you in camp
Brett: Cool
Mike: Keep in mind Rodgers is on top of the depth chart right now
Brett: Oh
Mike: Gotta run, see you in 3 weeks

Now am I missing information to make that a feasible scenario? Yes indeed. As outsiders we just go by what info we have which is incomplete. No need to call someone names when NOBODY KNOWS what really happened.

Whew. Sorry, off the soapbox.

falco
08-17-2008, 07:30 PM
the only thing worse than a know it all packer fan is a know it all viking fan :roll:

just messing with you Ras, you're like family to me

Harlan Huckleby
08-17-2008, 07:32 PM
No need to call someone names when NOBODY KNOWS what really happened.

See now, I'm VERY tempted to call you a name. Maybe I will before this post is through. FAvre had his say on Gretta, he was scratching the bottom of the barrell for bad things to say about how he was treated. THERE ARE NO SECRET GRIEVANCES. Things are pretty much as they appear.

I see this as like the OJ story, where all the evidence pointed to OJ going OJ, yet people believed a highly unlikely explanation of a gov conspiracy because they wanted to.

Rastak
08-17-2008, 07:37 PM
No need to call someone names when NOBODY KNOWS what really happened.

See now, I'm VERY tempted to call you a name. Maybe I will before this post is through. FAvre had his say on Gretta, he was scratching the bottom of the barrell for bad things to say about how he was treated. THERE ARE NO SECRET GRIEVANCES. Things are pretty much as they appear.

I see this as like the OJ story, where all the evidence pointed to OJ going OJ, yet people believed a highly unlikely explanation of a gov conspiracy so they could be more uncomfortable.

OJ killed those people.

Okay, on to your other point. Favre gave his side and TT gave his. Do you know for a fact either of them are 100% right?

I do agree Favre did some shitty stuff like tossing his OL coach under the bus. Let me just say this, if my scenario had played out, would there have been a Greta interview or any of this crap? I want to come back. Great, see you in camp. What's there to discuss if that happens? Yes, I know what an interesting battle that would have been IN camp but it seemed to me the best way to do it. Again, I have incomplete info like everyone else.

falco
08-17-2008, 07:38 PM
do people still believe that OJ did it??? i thought for sure america would have opened their eyes to the truth by now

this country has a long ways to go

Harlan Huckleby
08-17-2008, 07:39 PM
I think you zero in on the WHOLE disagreement.

You think the Packers were wrong not to take Favre back.

I think it was their choice, and they did enough already to accomodate him.

The rest of the argument is just smoke.

Harlan Huckleby
08-17-2008, 07:39 PM
do people still believe that OJ did it??? i thought for sure america would have opened their eyes to the truth by now

Some day OJ will uncover the real killer. I sense he is getting close.

falco
08-17-2008, 07:40 PM
from a football perspective i think it made a lot of sense to bring favre back for another year

but from a corporate management sense, a lot more went into it

Rastak
08-17-2008, 07:41 PM

Oh I agree it was their choice to a point. They didn't have unlimited options and they had Goodell helping them. I don't think they were wrong, I think they made a damn poor choice, that's all. The result of their choice is the stuff you're all pissed about.

Rastak
08-17-2008, 07:42 PM

He still has many golf courses to search. It could take a while.

falco
08-17-2008, 07:42 PM

He still has many golf courses to search. It could take a while.

its a conspiracy, the man has locked him up again to keep him from discovering the real killer

retailguy
08-17-2008, 07:43 PM

I suspect the real killer is in Prison in Nevada. OJ is working hard behind the scenes to get into prison in Nevada so he can uncover the truth, and bring the real killer to justice.

I sense a Geraldo Rivera special in a few years as they search through OJ's prison cell for the scrap of paper that blows the whole case wide open.

Harlan Huckleby
08-17-2008, 07:45 PM
http://www.sequelsolutions.biz/jar.jpg

the real killer

cpk1994
08-18-2008, 11:06 AM

Oh I agree it was their choice to a point. They didn't have unlimited options and they had Goodell helping them. I don't think they were wrong, I think they made a damn poor choice, that's all. The result of their choice is the stuff you're all pissed about.So, if you take Favre back, what is to keep him from pulling the same shit next year? All you do by taking Favre back is guarantee Rodgers bolts. Then all you are left with is Brohm and Flynn who wouldn't have gotten any work done as 3rd and 4th strings. At best bringing Favre back only postpones the inevitable, not to mention the message you send to your team that one player is above everyone else and that "team committment" is a total sham. They made the absolutely corerect decision no matter what the consequences. Favre is not bigger than the team and I am damn proud of TT and M3 for finally standing up to that selfish diva.

The Leaper
08-18-2008, 11:14 AM
So, if you take Favre back, what is to keep him from pulling the same shit next year?

You cut him after the season...and make it perfectly clear that 2008 is a one and done as far as Green Bay is concerned.

All you do by taking Favre back is guarantee Rodgers bolts.

I don't see the guarantee. Does it make it far more likely? Sure. However, if Rodgers got the chance to start in 2009 and had success in Green Bay, why would he want to bolt town from a system he was comfortable in and where there was an abundance of young talent at WR?

At best bringing Favre back only postpones the inevitable, not to mention the message you send to your team that one player is above everyone else and that "team committment" is a total sham.

It postpones the inevitable...and gives you a REAL CHANCE at winning a Super Bowl in 2008 in the process. Having that kind of chance does not come around every year.

Favre is not bigger than the team and I am damn proud of TT and M3 for finally standing up to that selfish diva.

So why don't you show the same vitrol toward Ryan Grant for not getting a deal done and allowing his agent to make a public stink in the press?

Chevelle2
08-18-2008, 11:17 AM
It postpones the inevitable...and gives you a REAL CHANCE at winning a Super Bowl in 2008 in the process. Having that kind of chance does not come around every year.

Last 10 years:

3-7.

20 Turnovers.

cpk1994
08-18-2008, 11:19 AM
So why don't you show the same vitrol toward Ryan Grant for not getting a deal done and allowing his agent to make a public stink in the press?Because Grant showed committment to the team by being at the OTA's and not changing his mind every five minutres, didn't go on national TV and throw the organization under the bus, didn't say "gimmie my starting job back or release me", and didn't act like a complete ass as Favre did. Grant at least acted like a professional.

mraynrand
08-18-2008, 11:32 AM
This thread shows the obvious: 1) A Brett Favre Room on this forum won't work because Favre will always be discussed in multiple forums and threads forever and 2) It's possible to have a back and forth discussion re: Favre without using expletives or personal attacks.

GAME, SET, MATCH! OWNED! (lol).

Rastak
08-18-2008, 11:33 AM

Oh I agree it was their choice to a point. They didn't have unlimited options and they had Goodell helping them. I don't think they were wrong, I think they made a damn poor choice, that's all. The result of their choice is the stuff you're all pissed about.So, if you take Favre back, what is to keep him from pulling the same shit next year? All you do by taking Favre back is guarantee Rodgers bolts. Then all you are left with is Brohm and Flynn who wouldn't have gotten any work done as 3rd and 4th strings. At best bringing Favre back only postpones the inevitable, not to mention the message you send to your team that one player is above everyone else and that "team committment" is a total sham. They made the absolutely corerect decision no matter what the consequences. Favre is not bigger than the team and I am damn proud of TT and M3 for finally standing up to that selfish diva.

I totally agree with the first part but it hardly makes it 100% Rodgers bolts. There is a franchise tag still. Anyway, I agree you would have the theatrics for another year.

cpk1994
08-18-2008, 11:41 AM

I totally agree with the first part but it hardly makes it 100% Rodgers bolts. There is a franchise tag still. Anyway, I agree you would have the theatrics for another year.I think it would have. Why would Rodgers want to play for a team that told him all summer that "You are trhe starter", and then at the last minute tells him "Sorry, we lied", thereby screwing him out of bonus money? You can franchise hi sure, but that will serve to piss off Rodgers even further. You're living in Oz if you think Rodgers wouldn't bolt if they brought Favre back.

MadtownPacker
08-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Why do you want to get in the business of censoring people because they say upsetting things?

I gave you a good idea a few weeks ago: make a separate Brett Favre room. That way the bickering won't spill-over into all the threads, the way it is happenning now. Most people thought it was worth a try.

Well, I guess you are going to do it your way, by PMing people with threats to behave. Damn, you ever ban me for one minute and it will be a lifetime ban, mother fucker.Im not censoring anyone. My only concern is the long term outlook of this forum and those who frequent it and make the place what it is. When those poseters stop showing up here because of this crap then it is time for me to act. I will not allow some bickering babies to bring it down. I sent you a PM asking for your help and of course you spill my PERSONAL MESSAGE I sent you to all. No surprise.

If you dont like anything that goes down here you can bounce because you are no loss to me. And please save the "ban me and I wont come back BS". You are a sad and lonely old man who has nothing better to do and would just make another account. You know, like the other one you tried using before to start trouble.

I can tell secrets also Harlan, like the one about you working with former members of this forum to ruin intentionally this place. Someone turned on you and forwarded me the email with the discussion string about how you would bring PackerRats down and move everyone over to a different forum. How did that turn out you sorry son of a bitch? Deny it I dont care but dont pretend you care about what happens to this place.

Now comeback at me with your smartass comments and cries. Im use to it already.

Rastak
08-18-2008, 11:51 AM

I totally agree with the first part but it hardly makes it 100% Rodgers bolts. There is a franchise tag still. Anyway, I agree you would have the theatrics for another year.I think it would have. Why would Rodgers want to play for a team that told him all summer that "You are trhe starter", and then at the last minute tells him "Sorry, we lied", thereby screwing him out of bonus money? You can franchise hi sure, but that will serve to piss off Rodgers even further. You're living in Oz if you think Rodgers wouldn't bolt if they brought Favre back.

If he shows he is the top QB he'd be the starter this year under that scenario. Like I said, I would have kept Rodgers on top of the depth chart to start camp. No reason he couldn't have stayed there if he was the better player.

cpk1994
08-18-2008, 11:54 AM

If he shows he is the top QB he'd be the starter this year under that scenario. Like I said, I would have kept Rodgers on top of the depth chart to start camp. No reason he couldn't have stayed there if he was the better player.Problem is, no one would ever believe he was the better player with Favre on the roster, even if he showed it clearly. Keeping Favre as a backup would have been the single dumbest thing McCarthy has ever done. They didn't need that distraction. ROdgers sure as hell didn't need it either.

MadtownPacker
08-18-2008, 11:57 AM
This thread shows the obvious: 1) A Brett Favre Room on this forum won't work because Favre will always be discussed in multiple forums and threads forever and 2) It's possible to have a back and forth discussion re: Favre without using expletives or personal attacks.

GAME, SET, MATCH! OWNED! (lol).See, it is that simple.

Thank you to all for working on this. The last thing I want to do is turn this place into a disinfected, operating room but we have to regulate ourselves at times. For the good of the forum.

retailguy
08-18-2008, 12:20 PM
but we have to regulate ourselves at times.

NOOOOOOO!

Haven't you been paying attention? It is impossible for us to govern ourselves! We need a STRONG leader and a BIG government. Just ask any of the enlighted liberals around here. I suggest a 42 person "steering committee" made up solely of "enlighted liberals". You'll be sure to get a POV of the majority of folks in this forum. For God's sake, don't pick me, or Tex or Howard.... Bretsky is too wishy washy and Zool is too sarcastic. Bobblehead was dropped on his head as a child, and besides is too busy as the only other person other than Bob Barr who is working to get him elected. You can probably pick anybody else.

Your libertarian viewpoint won't fly with anyone around here, except maybe Bobblehead. Maybe.

In any event, who do you think you are, Ronald Reagan? :wink:

Zool
08-18-2008, 12:35 PM
WELL I NEVER!

See if you get a Christmas card this year. Jerk.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-18-2008, 03:57 PM

ROFLMAO!!

Bretsky
08-18-2008, 06:17 PM
but we have to regulate ourselves at times.

NOOOOOOO!

Haven't you been paying attention? It is impossible for us to govern ourselves! We need a STRONG leader and a BIG government. Just ask any of the enlighted liberals around here. I suggest a 42 person "steering committee" made up solely of "enlighted liberals". You'll be sure to get a POV of the majority of folks in this forum. For God's sake, don't pick me, or Tex or Howard.... Bretsky is too wishy washy and Zool is too sarcastic. Bobblehead was dropped on his head as a child, and besides is too busy as the only other person other than Bob Barr who is working to get him elected. You can probably pick anybody else.

Your libertarian viewpoint won't fly with anyone around here, except maybe Bobblehead. Maybe.

In any event, who do you think you are, Ronald Reagan? :wink:

I choose to call it politically correct instead of wishy washy :lol:

Harlan Huckleby
08-20-2008, 12:16 PM
I can tell secrets also Harlan, like the one about you working with former members of this forum to ruin intentionally this place. Someone turned on you and forwarded me the email with the discussion string about how you would bring PackerRats down and move everyone over to a different forum. How did that turn out you sorry son of a bitch? Deny it I dont care but dont pretend you care about what happens to this place.

This does sound very bad.

Do you suppose the person who sent this email to you could have made it up? Nah.

I guess you got me, might as well confess: I am part of a sleeper cell of disgruntled former members, dedicated to the destruction of Packer Rats. Having a football forum of my very own has always been my dream. I was sure I could convince people to follow my dream, but alas, they love you more than me. :(

Harlan Huckleby
08-20-2008, 12:23 PM
we have to regulate ourselves at times. For the good of the forum.

Who is "we"? You decide to censor and threaten, and you don't publish any clear guidlelines. Its the Godfather method.

I think you mainly do a good job of managing the forum. But with this Brett Favre business, you lost it. You move threads that bash Favre or Favre fans because they personally upset you. That's not good.

I understand that my suggestion of having a Brett Favre Room is semi-crappy, I was only lukewarm about the idea. But then we have dozens of speechs made about the decline of Packer Rats Civilization, and a lot of bickering, and then you overreacting, it seems like the BFR idea might be preferable. I think it would work, but since you won't try it, guess it is a mute point.

mraynrand
08-20-2008, 12:23 PM

This does sound very bad.

Do you suppose the person who sent this email to you could have made it up? Nah.

I guess you got me, might as well confess: I am part of a sleeper cell of disgruntled former members, dedicated to the destruction of Packer Rats. Having a football forum of my very own has always been my dream. I was sure I could convince people to follow my dream, but alas, they love you more than me. :(

Like sand through the hourglass....

Harlan Huckleby
08-20-2008, 12:27 PM
I sent you a PM asking for your help and of course you spill my PERSONAL MESSAGE I sent you to all. No surprise.

I have no idea what PERSONAL MESSAGE you are talking about. Why don't you you point to where this PERSONAL MESSAGE was spilled by me.

Was this message "asking for my help" the one-line note about giving me a time-out, which I thought was a joke?

Moron.

Zool
08-20-2008, 12:40 PM
I sent you a PM asking for your help and of course you spill my PERSONAL MESSAGE I sent you to all. No surprise.

I have no idea what PERSONAL MESSAGE you are talking about. Why don't you you point to where this PERSONAL MESSAGE was spilled by me.

Was this message "asking for my help" the one-line note about giving me a time-out, which I thought was a joke?

Moron.

Do you feel better now? Vindicated somehow?

Harlan Huckleby
08-20-2008, 12:43 PM
if somebody accuses you of something, you respond Zool.

Your just taking sides and ridiculing. Maybe Madtown should ban you as part of the new civility plan.

retailguy
08-20-2008, 12:46 PM
if somebody accuses you of something, you respond Zool.

Your just taking sides and ridiculing. Maybe Madtown should ban you as part of the new civility plan.

Nah... You got it wrong Harlan.

See in the new world, you just come in quick and give a really bashing post with little substance behind it, and then let your 25 buddies who believe what you believe continue to bash and bash and bash. Or, alternatively, you post and post and post and post until everyone else gives up and you have the last word.

Your real problem is you don't have a little crew who'll come in behind you and back you up. You should get one. You wouldn't feel so alone then.

Harlan Huckleby
08-20-2008, 12:50 PM
want to be in my posse, Retail?

ahhh, never mind, you don't like me that much, but just thought I'd ask.

I suppose I could always call on the gang of disgruntled former members.

Zool
08-20-2008, 12:50 PM
Oh my good Christ, are we doing this persecuted few against the Nazi's again? If you're actually bothered by something someone says, you PM them. If you're looking for some sort of sympathy or martyrdom, you create a post about it. Mad should just ban your ass if what he says is true, but you know his stance on that and you use it.

Harlan Huckleby
08-20-2008, 12:52 PM
If you're actually bothered by something someone says, you PM them. If you're looking for some sort of sympathy or martyrdom, you create a post about it.

Are you criticizing Madtown? He's the one who came on and (out of the blue) posted an acussation that I was involved in some insurrection. And then says that I repeated his PM "asking for my help." They are both bullshit, although Madtown might sincerely think they are true.

Mad should just ban your ass if what he says is true

I agree 100%.

retailguy
08-20-2008, 12:57 PM

Nah, I'm not the posse type. I'm just a lone ranger taking pot shots from shooters behind the hills. Good thing that 45's aren't accurate from 2000 yards.

I've got nothing against you, unless you've been doing the shooting.... As I get older my eyesight isn't what it used to be, and all the green cowboy hats get confusing after a while.

hoosier
08-20-2008, 01:23 PM

I think I found a posse for you. Feel free to call on them anytime you find yourself in a hole.

http://www.cutegirldemographics.com/img/catalog.content6.gif