PDA

View Full Version : MNF Thread

Zool
08-18-2008, 09:09 PM
Well no one else had one going so WTH. I missed the first half, but the Giants put up 30 in the half against the reworked Cleveland D. David Carr finally got rid of those ridiculous gloves.

retailguy
08-18-2008, 09:23 PM
It got so bad, that I shut it off and picked up my guitar. The revamped Cleveland "D" looked worse than the "unrevamped" version.

Pacopete4
08-18-2008, 09:30 PM
I didn't notice much for Corey Willaims.. did anyone else?

I saw him complaining on the sidelines a little, nothing big though

Zool
08-18-2008, 09:34 PM
Brady Quinn's got some wheels. Still hard to respect a guy that grooms his eyebrows.

Pacopete4
08-18-2008, 09:36 PM
I didn't see when Anderson go hurt.. was it anything serious or just a concussion that will take a few days?

Zool
08-18-2008, 09:53 PM
Dudes actual name is Craphonso Thorpe. Why don't parents just name their kids Mike and punch them at home?

You dont name your kid Crap.

retailguy
08-18-2008, 10:16 PM
Dudes actual name is Craphonso Thorpe. Why don't parents just name their kids Mike and punch them at home?

I knew a woman once who got stuck with the name "Shithead Brenda".... No lie.

Seems that her mother was "plastered" during childbirth and that's what she told the nurse she wanted to name her....

the poor woman went by the name Brenda and signed everything S. Brenda.

There is a whole culture of people that I don't understand.

This guy has been around at least a season or two... 5th receiver somewhere last year. Peter King wrote about him last year during training camp.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-18-2008, 10:27 PM

I believe it is of greek origin. :roll:

MJZiggy
08-18-2008, 10:48 PM
I wonder if they know you can go get your name changed for a couple hundred bucks and some pain in the ass paperwork. It may be a pain in the ass, but it beats walking around with the name Crap.

BallHawk
08-18-2008, 10:54 PM
I wonder if they know you can go get your name changed for a couple hundred bucks and some pain in the ass paperwork. It may be a pain in the ass, but it beats walking around with the name Crap.

There was actually a case in New Zealand where a judge intervened and legally changed a girls name. She was a younger girl and her name was Talula Does The Hula From Hawaii.

That's just stupid.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080724/ap_on_re_au_an/new_zealand_bizarre_names