PDA

View Full Version : Shock Video: Senior Choked and Robbed

Kiwon
08-19-2008, 07:39 AM
This video is disturbing because it's a reminder that there are gutless cowards without a shred of decency that intentionally prey on the elderly and vulnerable.

Watch the video on this link and see a healthy, strong POS stalk and then choke and rob an unsuspecting 85 year-old lady and then tell me how safe you feel your elderly parents or grandparents are.

http://www.wnbc.com/news/17225295/detail.html?dl=mainclick

I really don't understand how people who do these things can live with their conscience. I know I couldn't.

GBRulz
08-19-2008, 09:02 AM
While i have no desire to watch that video, I agree on the POS type of people that infest our world and target the elderly.

A few years ago, ok, more like 15 years ago, we were inside Subway and we saw this elderly woman fall down outside as she was walking. It was like an outdoor pedestrian mall. We ran outside and immediately noticed that this woman needed help, so we ran back into the store to have them call 911. This was before everyone and their 5 year olds had a cell phone. Ran back outside and there were two punks trying to steal her purse. Yeah, this elderly woman was having a seizure and two asswipes are just trying to rob her. Unbelievable. They took off after we approached them. The woman also turned out to be ok.

BallHawk
08-19-2008, 09:40 AM
Sad story, but she was probably scouted out for this. How many people carry around $900 in cash?

oregonpackfan
08-19-2008, 11:18 AM
While i have no desire to watch that video, I agree on the POS type of people that infest our world and target the elderly.

A few years ago, ok, more like 15 years ago, we were inside Subway and we saw this elderly woman fall down outside as she was walking. It was like an outdoor pedestrian mall. We ran outside and immediately noticed that this woman needed help, so we ran back into the store to have them call 911. This was before everyone and their 5 year olds had a cell phone. Ran back outside and there were two punks trying to steal her purse. Yeah, this elderly woman was having a seizure and two asswipes are just trying to rob her. Unbelievable. They took off after we approached them. The woman also turned out to be ok.

GBR, I admire you and the other people for "Getting involved." There have been too many pathetic stories where someone was in need, yet passersby just ignored the victim claiming the didn't "Want to become involved."

We all need to "Pay it forward" in helping out our neighbor.

falco
08-19-2008, 04:57 PM
survival of the fittest i guess

Kiwon
08-19-2008, 05:29 PM

GBR,

While I can't say that the video isn't graphically violent, it isn't gory or extreme.

Why it is helpful is because it is very clear and has been edited to show exactly what took place. The elderly and their families should watch it to make themselves aware of the threats around them, especially in urban areas, and discuss about ways that this mugging might have been avoided.

Frankly, living in Korea where the aged are granted special respect in simple everyday life, it is infuriating to see an elderly lady being mugged.

Also, given all the boilerplate racism BS coming from the Left in the States, watching a healthy Black man stalk and assault a Black women old enough to be his great-grandmother is particularly galling. The reality is that Blacks have more to fear from other Blacks than they do from White society, but we aren't supposed to point out the obvious.

I doubt the lady who was lifted off the ground while being choked unconscious from behind would disagree with me.

This guy is a menace and probably a serial mugger. I hope the NYC cops take care of him very soon.

bobblehead
08-19-2008, 05:41 PM

GBR, I admire you and the other people for "Getting involved." There have been too many pathetic stories where someone was in need, yet passersby just ignored the victim claiming the didn't "Want to become involved."

Joe Horn got involved in Texas and it landed him on the Liberals most hated list. Maybe if someone like him had put some rounds in this prick long ago this 85 yeara old lady wouldn't have gotten choked.

falco
08-19-2008, 07:28 PM

yeah, its just too bad you didn't have a shotgun so you could have blown those bastards heads offs! :roll:

Tyrone Bigguns
08-19-2008, 07:37 PM
I refuse to believe this happened as the source is from the MSM. Those damn liberal news outlets..constantly spinning their liberal agenda.

Can we even believe a word of this report. :oops:

SkinBasket
08-20-2008, 04:13 PM
She obviously deserved it. Did you see the way she was looking at him?

Partial
08-20-2008, 09:33 PM

crosswise.

SkinBasket
08-20-2008, 09:58 PM

crosswise.

Exactly. All shifty like she was going to shank him. I think it was probably self defense.

bobblehead
08-20-2008, 10:44 PM
I can't find an internet link, but in the local paper today was an article about an 85 year old lady who's house was broken into. She was right in the living room and a 17 year old broke in and started taking things. She walked right past him, grabbed the gun from her nightstand and held it on him while she made HIM call 911 and report the crime....Man I love the great equalizer.

3irty1
08-21-2008, 07:47 AM

Are none of our chain restaurants safe???

mraynrand
08-21-2008, 10:13 AM

Are none of our chain restaurants safe???

If it had been Quiznos, she'd be dead now.

MJZiggy
08-21-2008, 09:08 PM
Yeah but that's just from the food...