PDA

View Full Version : OFFICIAL Favre/Rodgers Comparison Thread

bobblehead
08-21-2008, 02:03 PM
I missed the official thread bonanza last week so I thought I would start my own.

Since the games are starting and I KNOW some poeple are dying to point out how "their" guy is outperfoming the "other" guy I thought I would make a thread for it. So please, all of the I told you so's from both sides try and keep it to one thread.

I'll start: JT O'Sullivan looked better than arod last week, we should have kept him and not drafted a QB. :oops: [/b]

SMACKTALKIE
08-21-2008, 02:09 PM
They both wear green jerseys and throw with their right arms.

bobblehead
08-21-2008, 02:14 PM

guess I should have called it the differences thread.

Pacopete4
08-21-2008, 02:35 PM
Arod tries to imitate Brett with his one button chin strap...

Spaulding
08-21-2008, 02:37 PM
Favre > O'Sullivan > ARod last week

This week hopefully Favre = ARod > O'Sullivan

Ultimately for this year though in our division I think ARod = Kitna > TJack > Orton

mraynrand
08-21-2008, 04:43 PM
Favre's farts are louder and stinkier.

Tony Oday
08-21-2008, 04:55 PM
Favre has no upside ;)

retailguy
08-21-2008, 05:02 PM

guess I should have called it the differences thread.

Favre has started a few games, AROD hasn't.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-21-2008, 05:05 PM
Favre has flopped repeatedly in the playoffs. Arod hasn't. :roll:

pbmax
08-21-2008, 05:46 PM
Both can grow a beard. The key difference is that one looks like he forgot to shave, the other looks like he's been in his cabin in Montana.

Bretsky
08-21-2008, 05:50 PM

he made it there

An another note I'd rather not compare them in here because I don't have a lot of faith posters will keep it civil without getting in each other's faces and a bunch of "I told you so's" through the whole season.........I guess it's expected though

Lurker64
08-21-2008, 05:52 PM
An another note I'd rather not compare them in here because I don't have a lot of faith posters will keep it civil without getting in each other's faces and a bunch of "I told you so's" through the whole season.........I guess it's expected though

Yeah, I'm afraid a good portion of the threads this season (whether we're great or not, and whether ARod is great or not) are going to make this a pretty unpleasant place to be, overall, unless a miracle happens or there's some major uptick in aggressive moderation.

Joemailman
08-21-2008, 05:58 PM
Brett has a 19 year old daughter. Arod wants to ask her out.

Pugger
08-21-2008, 06:01 PM
The biggest difference is one has been playing for 17 years and has been unbelievebly successful and the other is just starting his career. Until AR has played a few years you really can't compare them with such a small amount of data to work with with AR.

billy_oliver880
08-21-2008, 06:04 PM
The biggest difference is one has been playing for 17 years and has been unbelievebly successful and the other is just starting his career. Until AR has played a few years you really can't compare them with such a small amount of data to work with with AR.

People want results now! No need for data! Rodgers sucks. :P

pbmax
08-21-2008, 06:12 PM
You are both right and the only way to avoid those threads (and save Mad some bandwidth charges) would be for one of them to have the good sense to get hurt early. Any takers? :lol:

Yeah, I'm afraid a good portion of the threads this season (whether we're great or not, and whether ARod is great or not) are going to make this a pretty unpleasant place to be, overall, unless a miracle happens or there's some major uptick in aggressive moderation.

RashanGary
08-21-2008, 06:39 PM
Brett's 38, didn't really work out hard this off season and is in a new offense. He does have 17 years of experience and still has a great arm to go with his football knowledge.

Aaron is a 24 year old man in his prime that spent the last few months getting himself in the best shape of his life. He's been in the same system for his third year now and is said to have a very good grasp of both the offense he is running and of NFL defenses. He may or may not last the season. He may or may not have any pocket presence. He may or may not be able to just let it fly on game day. He's really a big unknown but is as prepared as any first year starter can be and is going to give his best shot. He also has the luxury of some pretty great weapons.

Really, at the end of the day we probably lost one year of Brett. Maybe Aaron will play well. Maybe he won't, but it's not like we gave up a HOFer in his prime with 10 years to play and a history of winning championships. We gave up a waffling 38 year old that still has some left in the tank but is getting closer and closer to the age where guys just can't do it any more. Oh yeah, and a guy who didn't commit to the offseason program and set a bad example for a team that is trying to instill good offseason work ethic.

Pacopete4
08-21-2008, 06:41 PM
Brett- proven
Arod- UNproven

Pacopete4
08-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Brett- hot wife
Arod- no gf

Pacopete4
08-21-2008, 06:42 PM
Brett- hot daughter
Arod- may, or may not be a virgin

Tyrone Bigguns
08-21-2008, 06:43 PM

he made it there

Excuse me, but arod was on last year's team. So, therefore he made the playoffs as well. :wink:

RashanGary
08-21-2008, 06:46 PM
Arod's a Packer

Brett isn't

bobblehead
08-21-2008, 07:31 PM
You know what I love...JH puts together a well thought out post and paco follows with silliness....sweet.

PS, arod doesn't want to ask out bretts daughter chewy does.

MadtownPacker
08-21-2008, 08:17 PM
Brett's 38, didn't really work out hard this off season and is in a new offense. He does have 17 years of experience and still has a great arm to go with his football knowledge.

Aaron is a 24 year old man in his prime that spent the last few months getting himself in the best shape of his life. He's been in the same system for his third year now and is said to have a very good grasp of both the offense he is running and of NFL defenses. He may or may not last the season. He may or may not have any pocket presence. He may or may not be able to just let it fly on game day. He's really a big unknown but is as prepared as any first year starter can be and is going to give his best shot. He also has the luxury of some pretty great weapons.

Really, at the end of the day we probably lost one year of Brett. Maybe Aaron will play well. Maybe he won't, but it's not like we gave up a HOFer in his prime with 10 years to play and a history of winning championships. We gave up a waffling 38 year old that still has some left in the tank but is getting closer and closer to the age where guys just can't do it any more. Oh yeah, and a guy who didn't commit to the offseason program and set a bad example for a team that is trying to instill good offseason work ethic.Thats a good analysis of the situation. I have to say I agree.

Deputy Nutz
08-21-2008, 09:31 PM
If Aaron Rodgers falters this year, gets injured, misses the playoffs you can forget him ever being a high caliber QB, at least not in Green Bay.

Simply, if Favre excels in New York and Rodgers and the Packers fail, the Packer franchise will be turned on its head. People will completely lose faith with the front office and coaching staff. Their will be no light at the end of tunnel.

Favre hell he has already had a season where he has thrown over twenty INTs, he really has nothing to fear if he flops in NY, not that the man has ever feared anything on a football field but still his legacy is already sealed after 2007.

Lurker64
08-21-2008, 10:07 PM
If Aaron Rodgers falters this year, gets injured, misses the playoffs you can forget him ever being a high caliber QB, at least not in Green Bay.

Simply, if Favre excels in New York and Rodgers and the Packers fail, the Packer franchise will be turned on its head. People will completely lose faith with the front office and coaching staff. Their will be no light at the end of tunnel.

I think the fact that people actually think this (and that enough other people think in such a way that other people thinking this aren't completely off their rockers) is the reason this place (and other Packer discussion forums) aren't likely to be pleasant places to be over the next few years.

gex
08-21-2008, 10:38 PM

Favre hell he has already had a season where he has thrown over twenty INTs, he really has nothing to fear if he flops in NY, not that the man has ever feared anything on a football field but still his legacy is already sealed after 2007.

Alot of people I talk to also feel this way. If this season falters and we don't make the playoffs, management will have to deal with the public lynch mob .

bobblehead
08-21-2008, 10:47 PM

Alot of people I talk to also feel this way. If this season falters and we don't make the playoffs, management will have to deal with the public lynch mob .

I agree with this as well, I don't think its right, but it is the reality of what will happen.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-21-2008, 10:49 PM

This is one time where the liberal hopes management hires some pinkerton agents to club the mob. And, a few cops shooting them wouldnt' hurt either.

Deputy Nutz
08-21-2008, 10:52 PM
These past 16 years have been the most consistent of any time in Green Bay. Sure the 60s had a hell of a lot more championships but they couldn't maintain. The Packers have had one losing season in 16 years, and all but one of those seasons was salary cap free. It has been an amazing run, but now the last piece of the beginning of the dynasty is gone. For some I don't think they realize this.

Could this be the continuation of the same dynasty, or a brand new one? Well for some their is a lot of fear that the glory of the Packers under Brett Favre, Reggie White, Mike Holmgren, Ron Wolf, Ahman Green, and many more is more over than continuing. One last nail in the coffin.

Pugger
08-22-2008, 12:46 AM
How do you know this season is already a bust? Did you check with tarot cards, an Ouigi board or an eight ball? There is no guarantee the Packers would've gone back to the NFC Championship game with Brett. And nor is there with Aaron under center. Brett had a renaissance last season but none of us can predict the future. Let's just let the season unfold before we declare we are doomed. :roll:

pbmax
08-22-2008, 01:07 AM
Nobody in the Packer front office or exec board thinks (or should think) Rodgers will out play Favre, one on one, this year. Maybe in the extreme cold, maybe in the wind and rain and maybe in the fourth quarter of a playoff game. But not every down, game in game out.

There is no replicating Favre's knowledge that quickly with Rodgers in his first year with no starts. Favre became the MVP everybody remembers after starting game 37 in his fourth year in the league, 1994. Rodger has a head start with a consistent system for two years previous and three training camps plus McCarthy's Qback school. But that is not the same as starting.

Anyone who has watched Thompson, agree or disagree with the approach, knows he prizes value over immediate result, all else being equal. He trusts his coaching staff to develop players and knows those players will usually continue to get better. He has them while they are young, cheap and less likely to get injured.

If Favre had never retired, then this discussion might be moot. But subtract his icon status and let Thompson play the decision straight by his approach, I think he would have gone with Rodgers this year anyway. Even knowing that the result might not be as good, he would have valued the youth, opportunity to improve and ability to sign his own player to a longer term contract to cement a playoff window for the next 5 years.

In this imaginary scenario, if he choose Favre again, he would be choosing age, expense and declining skills. Not among his favorite things. He also would not have known his QB for the next two years and he would know less about Rodgers.

He has also had the opportunity we do not have of informing his superior and the exec board exactly what he expects for the next year and the next three. Rodgers could fall off the rail and Favre take the Jets to the playoffs and Thompson isn't going anywhere. The team is probably too good to fall well below .500 even with poor QB play.

The tickets are already sold into the next decade and people have put up with a lot worse. Thompson and McCarthy have three years minimum (including this year) to make it work with the next quarterback, no matter what his name may be.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2008, 02:07 AM

you wish.

The franchise won't be turned on its head. Some fans will be throwing fits, but so what. The GM and Coaches are not on a short leash, they are judged by their longterm track record.

Bretsky
08-22-2008, 07:35 AM

you wish.

The franchise won't be turned on its head. Some fans will be throwing fits, but so what. The GM and Coaches are not on a short leash, they are judged by their longterm track record.

Lots of Wynn bashing lately HH; you should get out your shields and go defend him again :wink:

retailguy
08-22-2008, 08:46 AM
How do you know this season is already a bust? Did you check with tarot cards, an Ouigi board or an eight ball? There is no guarantee the Packers would've gone back to the NFC Championship game with Brett. And nor is there with Aaron under center. Brett had a renaissance last season but none of us can predict the future. Let's just let the season unfold before we declare we are doomed. :roll:

I don't think he's saying the season is a bust. What he's saying is that a dynasty "might" be coming to an end. The consistency we've enjoyed over the last 16 seasons is now "TOTALLY" gone, all the players, all the coaches, most of the management are gone. I suppose you could find an accountant or a security guard that's still around but that'd be about it.

So, if we're to keep reigns on the "dynasty" and "consistency" we do it with new people. How those new people do is still up in the air.

I freaking can't believe I actually agree with Nutz.... The world must be ending.

Deputy Nutz
08-22-2008, 09:53 AM

you wish.

I am not hoping for the Packers to lose, I hope they win and McCarthy and Thompson do a great job. That is not the point, the point is after this Favre situation Thompson is going to be on a short leash from the fans, maybe not Murphy and the board, but even if he does a decent job it doesn't mean he still won't be held accountable for this situation 3 years from now and it still won't mean he won't lose his job three years from now directly from this "Summer of Favre".

Scott Campbell
08-22-2008, 10:09 AM
JT O'Sullivan took apart the Bears yesterday going 7/8 for 123 yards and a TD. I was in the Bay Area, and he's looking like it will be tough to beat him out for the starting job.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2008, 10:12 AM
Lots of Wynn bashing lately HH; you should get out your shields and go defend him again :wink:

What the hell are you talking about? I saw Wynn was a bum right from the start, I don't need Nutz to teach me that. Some people have bad memories.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2008, 10:15 AM
it doesn't mean he still won't be held accountable for this situation 3 years from now and it still won't mean he won't lose his job three years from now directly from this "Summer of Favre".

ok, ya, I agree with this. If the Favrendectomy turns into a fiasco, it could lead to a shake-up down the road, but only if the team struggles for two or more years.

Scott Campbell
08-22-2008, 10:18 AM
These past 16 years have been the most consistent of any time in Green Bay. Sure the 60s had a hell of a lot more championships but they couldn't maintain.

You lost me with this one. The 60's were plenty consistent.

Scott Campbell
08-22-2008, 10:19 AM
Brett had a renaissance last season but none of us can predict the future.

Yep. Indian summers don't last forever.

swede
08-22-2008, 01:11 PM

you wish.

I am not hoping for the Packers to lose, I hope they win and McCarthy and Thompson do a great job. That is not the point, the point is after this Favre situation Thompson is going to be on a short leash from the fans, maybe not Murphy and the board, but even if he does a decent job it doesn't mean he still won't be held accountable for this situation 3 years from now and it still won't mean he won't lose his job three years from now directly from this "Summer of Favre".

I'm thinking Nutz is right. It is obvious to the typical Favre fan/TT jihadist that the disretirement of Favre is grounds for immediate dismissal of the GM. Presently this crew is small and noisy but lack real impact--mostly because they are inbred doofusses. Think Appalachian hillbillies with better teeth.

However, a huge pressure wave of converted agnostics will grab pitchforks and shake foam hats at TT and Murphy should Favre do great in NY while we struggle to a .500 record and miss the playoffs.

The worst thing that could happen to this team is NOT that TT and MM would get fired for lack of progress. Two bad years in a row at this point and they SHOULD get fired.

The worst thing that could happen is TT and MM getting fired while Murphy stays on as president. With a good strong GM in place Murphy's weaknesses are marginalized. If we put the direction of this team in Murphy's hands following the potential debacle of a melted-down TT regime we would be in huge trouble.

I have nothing to base this on. I simply feel that Murphy is more of a facilitator than a leader.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2008, 01:28 PM
TT won Executive of Year award last season, right? His track record is stellar, he is not going to flounder badly. FAvre is a 39 year-old QB, he is not going to be a thorn in side for long.

Nobody is going to fire TT, unless he gets caught in bed with a dead woman or live boy.

mmmdk
08-22-2008, 01:35 PM
Tough one...is A-Rod or Favre better than Anthony Dilweg on broken plays? What a great thread...:roll:

retailguy
08-22-2008, 01:35 PM
I simply feel that Murphy is more of a facilitator than a leader.

That could be the role that he's choosing to fill as he gets up to speed.

I'm not sure I'd write him off so quickly, after all, he injected himself into the Favre thing, he didn't have to do anything....

retailguy
08-22-2008, 01:36 PM
Nobody is going to fire TT, unless he gets caught in bed with a dead woman or live boy.

I have visions of "Ted trapped in the closet with a camera, Chapter 16"... :shock:

swede
08-22-2008, 01:39 PM
Yeah. It's a what if thing.

I think the team will be fine and Favre can do as well as he wants as long as we make the playoffs.

But this summer will never go away and always be the exclamation point should the unthinkable happen and we go sub .500 for two years running.

cheesner
08-22-2008, 02:54 PM
TT won Executive of Year award last season, right? His track record is stellar, he is not going to flounder badly. FAvre is a 39 year-old QB, he is not going to be a thorn in side for long.

But a dead boy is okay? :?:

All I want is success for the Packers. TT has not done it 'my way' but he is certainly doing it. The future looks so bright for the Packers next couple years, I have to wear shades. 8-)

Tyrone Bigguns
08-22-2008, 04:23 PM
These past 16 years have been the most consistent of any time in Green Bay. Sure the 60s had a hell of a lot more championships but they couldn't maintain. The Packers have had one losing season in 16 years, and all but one of those seasons was salary cap free. It has been an amazing run, but now the last piece of the beginning of the dynasty is gone. For some I don't think they realize this.

Could this be the continuation of the same dynasty, or a brand new one? Well for some their is a lot of fear that the glory of the Packers under Brett Favre, Reggie White, Mike Holmgren, Ron Wolf, Ahman Green, and many more is more over than continuing. One last nail in the coffin.

a sequence of rulers from the same family, stock, or group: the Ming dynasty.

If anything the dynasty endd when wolf left.

But, in order to have a dynasty..you need to pass the torch. You can't have one with only one qb. That is why the pack never were a dynasty like the Niners.

But, if you consider being pretty average for a number of years a dynasty..good for you.

mraynrand
08-22-2008, 04:41 PM
But, in order to have a dynasty..you need to pass the torch. You can't have one with only one qb. That is why the pack never were a dynasty like the Niners.
\

That's totally arbitrary. Favre alone spanned almost exactly the same time frame as Montana and Young. But so what? Were the Packers of the 60s not a dynasty (Starr), were the Steelers of the 70s not a dynasty (Bradshaw), were the Cowboys of the 90s not a dynasty (Aikman), and were the Patriots of the 00s not a dynasty (Brady) because they had but one QB through their championship runs?

RashanGary
08-22-2008, 04:46 PM
The Favre lovers have said Murphy would step in if TT thought about getting rid of Favre as it would be financial suicide. They said there would be a lynch mob if it ever looked like TT was running Favre out of town. They said if he ever acctually did run Favre out of town he would be hung in the streets of Greenbay.

Well, Murphy never stepped in. Favre did make it obvious that TT was trying to get rid of him and then TT did get rid of him. Through all of it nothing happened except a couple hundred people widely considered idiots made a couple signs. . . Oooohh scary. Now we're supposed to believe this great mob is going to step up if the Packers don't dominate over the next few years. Haha. . .

Favre crank tuggers are so dillusional. They believe the shit that comes out of their mouth and then when it's proven wrong they say the same thing again believing it will be true this time. Idiots. Sad, pathetic idiots.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-22-2008, 05:26 PM
\

That's totally arbitrary. Favre alone spanned almost exactly the same time frame as Montana and Young. But so what? Were the Packers of the 60s not a dynasty (Starr), were the Steelers of the 70s not a dynasty (Bradshaw), were the Cowboys of the 90s not a dynasty (Aikman), and were the Patriots of the 00s not a dynasty (Brady) because they had but one QB through their championship runs?

As per the defintion. Are you having reading comprehension issues? Right above is the def of a dynasty..from the dictionary.

But, if we want to compare to your examples...i stated if being average is a a dynasty..good for you.

Multiple championships is a necessary component of a dynasty.

Calling the packers a dynasty is laughable.

mraynrand
08-22-2008, 05:34 PM
, in order to have a dynasty..you need to pass the torch. You can't have one with only one qb.

I think I understood this perfectly well. I just demonstrated that it is about as wrong as can be in the history of the NFL.

You can't have one with only one qb.

Did I miss something?

gex
08-22-2008, 05:45 PM
The Favre lovers have said Murphy would step in if TT thought about getting rid of Favre as it would be financial suicide. They said there would be a lynch mob if it ever looked like TT was running Favre out of town. They said if he ever acctually did run Favre out of town he would be hung in the streets of Greenbay.

Well, Murphy never stepped in. Favre did make it obvious that TT was trying to get rid of him and then TT did get rid of him. Through all of it nothing happened except a couple hundred people widely considered idiots made a couple signs. . . Oooohh scary. Now we're supposed to believe this great mob is going to step up if the Packers don't dominate over the next few years. Haha. . .

Favre crank tuggers are so dillusional. They believe the shit that comes out of their mouth and then when it's proven wrong they say the same thing again believing it will be true this time. Idiots. Sad, pathetic idiots.

:roll: :roll: :roll:

Sigh,

Things were going so well.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-22-2008, 05:46 PM
, in order to have a dynasty..you need to pass the torch. You can't have one with only one qb.

I think I understood this perfectly well. I just demonstrated that it is about as wrong as can be in the history of the NFL.

Did I miss something?

Yes.

Wolf and being average.

Lurker64
08-22-2008, 06:43 PM
However, a huge pressure wave of converted agnostics will grab pitchforks and shake foam hats at TT and Murphy should Favre do great in NY while we struggle to a .500 record and miss the playoffs..

http://punditkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/political-pictures-green-bay-packers-fans-favre.jpg

The Gunshooter
08-22-2008, 07:11 PM
Favre $hits bed. Rodgers pisses it.

Zool
08-22-2008, 10:04 PM
Favre $hits bed. Rodgers pisses it.

Yeah but Coach Mac said "we'll get that stuff cleaned up."
I havent heard one word from Mangina about them getting their stuff cleaned up.

Partial
08-23-2008, 12:58 AM

You're off you're rocker. See training camp attendance this year. The lowest, according to Rob Demosky, by a HUGE amount, in 20 years. Just because not everyone is an extremist and going to go to a feeble protest doesn't mean much at all.

Listen to local sports radio. The sides are pretty evenly divided, leaning towards the "oh shit" side after the previous performances by A-Rod. Tonight his stat line is solid though.

th87
08-23-2008, 03:19 AM
Who cares what the fans think? Many are emotional and blinded.

If the board thinks TT is the right man for the job, they should stick by him regardless. People won't stop going to games. And if they do, my whole family would love to give those people's tickets a new home.

MJZiggy
08-23-2008, 07:31 AM
it doesn't mean he still won't be held accountable for this situation 3 years from now and it still won't mean he won't lose his job three years from now directly from this "Summer of Favre".

ok, ya, I agree with this. If the Favrendectomy turns into a fiasco, it could lead to a shake-up down the road, but only if the team struggles for two or more years.

That only depends on how long Favre sticks around with the Jets. If he's there and performs well for more than one year (which he hasn't committed to) And Rodgers sucks toe cheese fans might get up in arms, but the reality of it is that management knows that the Rodgers experiment would have proceeded eventually Favre or no Favre, it just would have been the same QB two years later. So while the fans might be carrying torches and pitchforks, I think management knows that Rodgers was going to happen anyway.

ahaha
08-23-2008, 09:54 AM
One thing I'll miss from Favre's skill set is his extroadinary pump fake. Those big hands give him an advantage in grip. How many times did Favre get a free rushing d-lineman to jump in the air with his pump fake, only to loft it over his head for a completion?

Deputy Nutz
08-23-2008, 10:38 PM
These past 16 years have been the most consistent of any time in Green Bay. Sure the 60s had a hell of a lot more championships but they couldn't maintain.

You lost me with this one. The 60's were plenty consistent.

what happened after 1967? No more championships and very few playoff appearances until 1993.

MJZiggy
08-23-2008, 10:40 PM
what happened after 1967? No more championships and very few playoff appearances until 1993.

Well it's still consistency...just consistent in the wrong direction... :mrgreen:

Deputy Nutz
08-23-2008, 10:49 PM

a sequence of rulers from the same family, stock, or group: the Ming dynasty.

If anything the dynasty endd when wolf left.

But, if you consider being pretty average for a number of years a dynasty..good for you.

Before free agency I would agree with you 16 years with only one losing season and two seasons with a .500 record would be considered average. With the addition of free agency in the early 90s franchises such as the 49ers and Dallas have completely floundered for several years after their glory years, mean while the Packers organization has given their fans a competitive team for 15 out of 16 years. Is that a dynasty, I say so, you can argue for whatever sake you care, so you can just have something to argue about.

esoxx
08-24-2008, 01:28 AM

Exactly...

So, why are you posting here again????

SnakeLH2006
08-24-2008, 03:32 AM
I missed the official thread bonanza last week so I thought I would start my own.

Since the games are starting and I KNOW some poeple are dying to point out how "their" guy is outperfoming the "other" guy I thought I would make a thread for it. So please, all of the I told you so's from both sides try and keep it to one thread.

I'll start: JT O'Sullivan looked better than arod last week, we should have kept him and not drafted a QB. :oops: [/b]

I just happened to see this thread and I know you are joking, but of all the projected starting QB's, it's hard to think of a worse starting QB in all the NFL (not just this year, but in the last couple). JT O'Sullivan...damn I'd take Kyle Orton over him, not by a lot as they both are putrid, but just saying....good post...as I'm starting a topic on this, but good read Bobble.

th87
08-24-2008, 05:11 AM

Exactly...

As in TT doesn't and shouldn't care. Try to keep up, junior.

SnakeLH2006
08-24-2008, 05:31 AM

Exactly...

As in TT doesn't and shouldn't care. Try to keep up, junior.

Wow...you are a cold mofo...Join the SnakeFanClub. Just Cold Calculating MOFO's apply...

MOBB DEEP
08-24-2008, 01:02 PM

you wish.

BINGO...!

going down in infamy