PDA

View Full Version : Pick the VP, win valuable prizes, dem edition

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2008, 10:52 AM
anonymous voters are not eligible for prizes. Voters from red states are ineligible.

hoosier
08-22-2008, 11:35 AM
anonymous voters are not eligible for prizes. Voters from red states are ineligible.

Fuck off, cheese boy. Two of the four candidates you name are from red states. You're living in the past two election cycles. Obama is the post-red/blue candidate. Get with the times. :P

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2008, 11:50 AM
ya, ya, ya - he's not quite white, he's not quite black. He's for unity, he's everybody. One Love. One Universe. Oooohhhhmmmm.

I just hope the little weasle doesn't pick Biden, he'll be the best VP politically. I also think Clinton would be excellent choice, among the people who are on fence for Obama, she will attract a lot more voters than any other vp candidate.

Joemailman
08-22-2008, 05:08 PM
I'm actually starting to think he'll pick the bitch, so that's who I voted for here, although I prefer Biden.

sheepshead
08-22-2008, 05:11 PM
Looks like Bayhs a done deal

HowardRoark
08-22-2008, 05:14 PM

He is a good guy.....will probably be President some day.

Joemailman
08-22-2008, 05:25 PM

Source? Or is that a prediction?

HowardRoark
08-22-2008, 05:35 PM

Source? Or is that a prediction?

http://www.kmbc.com/politics/17267009/detail.html#-

.......and he was a Hillary guy. Need to build that bridge back.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-22-2008, 05:41 PM
MSM..i don't trust them.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2008, 05:45 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Haleluijah! He is the worst pick on the board. Boring, boring, boring. Weak, weak, weak.

Go Johnny, Go, Go!
Go Johnny B. Goode!

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2008, 05:46 PM
I'm actually starting to think he'll pick the bitch, so that's who I voted for here, although I prefer Biden.

ya, Biden would be splendid, but not such luck for Obama. :cry:

I don't think Hillary was a possibility, Obama would not have given Bill & Hillary two nights at the convention AND the vice presidency. The two nights was a bone.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2008, 05:47 PM
.......and he was a Hillary guy. Need to build that bridge back.

Hillary voters don't give a flying fig about Evan Bayh.

Kiwon
08-22-2008, 05:48 PM
http://www.drudgereport.com/obys.jpg

"Why can't we get American names like 'Smith and Jones?'"

(Quoted from a bitter white person clinging to his guns and religion)

Joemailman
08-22-2008, 05:53 PM

Haleluijah! He is the worst pick on the board. Boring, boring, boring. Weak, weak, weak.

Go Johnny, Go, Go!
Go Johnny B. Goode!

I agree. He gave the keynote speech at either the 1992 or 1996 convention and put everyone to sleep. He might give Obama Indiana, but not much else.

BallHawk
08-22-2008, 05:54 PM
It'll be Biden.

Harlan Huckleby
08-22-2008, 06:00 PM
It'll be Biden.

better light a candle, burn some incense, and chant "Yes We Can!" tonight. Even that might not be enough to get Biden, but its worth a try.

well, its not that important, Bush I won with that other Hoosier Dynamo, Dan Quail. Bayh will do no harm, he is bland and safe.

Bayh doesn't seem that sharp to me - I thought Obama said he wanted a VP to challenge him and keep him on his toes?

mraynrand
08-22-2008, 06:11 PM
Good Bayh Obama?

HowardRoark
08-22-2008, 06:22 PM

Go Johnny, Go, Go!
Go Johnny B. Goode!

I agree. He gave the keynote speech at either the 1992 or 1996 convention and put everyone to sleep. He might give Obama Indiana, but not much else.

Caveat, I think he is a pretty good guy. Of course the Democrats fell asleep during his speech; it was reasonable, thoughtful, and coherent. And didn't require waving of arms.

Tyrone Bigguns
08-22-2008, 06:46 PM

Go Johnny, Go, Go!
Go Johnny B. Goode!

Caveat, I think he is a pretty good guy. Of course the Democrats fell asleep during his speech; it was reasonable, thoughtful, and coherent. And didn't require waving of arms.

I hear you, but according to morris they couldn't use him for the attack dog they wanted/needed.

Joemailman
08-22-2008, 08:07 PM
NBC is reporting that Bayh and Kaine have been told they are not the pick.

SkinBasket
08-22-2008, 08:42 PM
I was the first to vote for Biden. do I win?

Joemailman
08-22-2008, 11:06 PM
Looks like it is Biden. Secret Service has been sent to Biden's house.

BallHawk
08-22-2008, 11:20 PM
I was the first to vote for Biden. do I win?

No. I was the first to post in the thread and publicaly say it would be Biden, even after this Bayh BS.

I win, it seems. Give me my licorice, Harlan.

Partial
08-23-2008, 12:21 AM
A good friend of mine is the brain behind joebidon.com. Dead serious.

Kiwon
08-23-2008, 12:27 AM
Biden's been sucking up for awhile.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man." (Joe Biden - January 31,2008)

Obama has found his lawn jockey. The Libs are near Nivana.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2348/1901977125_0308c920ab.jpg

SkinBasket
08-23-2008, 06:35 AM

My sister's friend's lesbian roommate rubs his taint twice a week. Dead serious.

LL2
08-23-2008, 08:42 AM
I'm more a conservative and a republican, but I just think Biden will be a liability for Obama. He may have more international experience to help Obama, but my gut tells me that many do not like the guy. If McCain picks a charismatic VP to go with the tough guy image I think he just might have a better chance to win in a few months.

MJZiggy
08-23-2008, 09:12 AM
Depends on how many more "senior moments" he displays and how public they are. The last thing we need is a hot tempered senile dude in the White House.

sheepshead
08-23-2008, 09:15 AM
he voted (correctly) for the Iraq Resolution. (Barry says he didnt support it, but as a state senator, nobody gave a shit what he thought)He has nothing to point to as far as economic experience (we know Barry has nothing to point to about anything)

But something added to nothing is something I guess.

HowardRoark
08-23-2008, 09:21 AM
The last thing we need is a hot tempered senile dude in the White House.

I am starting to think that's exactly what we need now. Yelling at young whipper snappers to get off our yard.

http://img.timeinc.net/time/photoessays/2007/poy/putin/vladimir_putin_01.jpg

Harlan Huckleby
08-23-2008, 10:03 AM
fuck fuck fuck fuck

fuck you joemailman. fuck you ballhawk.

I see the poll votes for Joe Biden have risen considerably this morning.

mraynrand
08-23-2008, 10:09 AM
"The Obama campaign sent a text message announcing his choice to supporters' phones and e-mail addresses about 3 a.m. EDT"

??? The 3 AM 'phone call?'

GBRulz
08-23-2008, 10:12 AM
"The Obama campaign sent a text message announcing his choice to supporters' phones and e-mail addresses about 3 a.m. EDT"

??? The 3 AM 'phone call?'

Yeah...actually, it was leaked to the media first and once realized, they sent out the text messages as quickly as possible. Apparently, Obama promised that people who gave up their phone # would be the first to know the announcement of his VP candidate (via text). Needless to say, that didn't quite go exactly as planned.

mraynrand
08-23-2008, 10:14 AM
Biden's probably a good pick. There's so much material to rip the guy for, that the Repubs won't be able to help themselves, and will get distracted from illuminating Obama's far left stance. In turn, Biden needs to do well in the debate (really the only thing the VP selection is important for in the campaign) and Joe is a good speaker and knows the issues. Biden cleans up real good too - and his hair plugs are in good shape for being photogenic in a debate. But, he looks older than McCain, so that will weaken the age issue slightly.

Kiwon
08-23-2008, 10:52 AM
Depends on how many more "senior moments" he displays and how public they are. The last thing we need is a hot tempered senile dude in the White House.

Leave Jimmy Carter out of this.

Barry Obama's 143 working days in the Senate qualifies him for squat. It's about time to get down to who's bankrolling this guy and directing his campaign.

Besides the fawning MSM, he's getting a lot of help to keep his many skeletons buried. Something just isn't (W)right here. His list of friends, associates, and mentors reads like a rogues gallery.

With the addition of Biden, you now have two undisciplined politicians each in love with himself. I can't wait for the nutty quotes to begin. Oh, they will vigorously attack McCain and score some points but they will overplay their hand and embarrass themselves.

The PUMAs are going to blast Obama for ignoring Hillary and they are correct. Obama and Biden make a pair that basically only appeals to the far left. Barack's no centrist. He proved that by choosing Biden.

Kiwon
08-23-2008, 10:54 AM

My sister's friend's lesbian roommate rubs his taint twice a week. Dead serious.

Barack Obama should have chosen Hillary Clinton as his VP. Dead serious.

BallHawk
08-23-2008, 11:37 AM

Barack Obama should have chosen Hillary Clinton as his VP. Dead serious.

Great PR Move, horrible if they actually got into the White House with each other.

Maxie the Taxi
08-23-2008, 11:55 AM
Biden is a savage attack dog, spares no prisoners. Obama's looking to sic him on McCain. It's going to get ugly.

Plus, Biden is the only politician in America more arrogant and condescending than Obama, so you wonder how that partnership will work out.

MJZiggy
08-23-2008, 12:27 PM

Leave Jimmy Carter out of this.

Barry Obama's 143 working days in the Senate qualifies him for squat. It's about time to get down to who's bankrolling this guy and directing his campaign.

Besides the fawning MSM, he's getting a lot of help to keep his many skeletons buried. Something just isn't (W)right here. His list of friends, associates, and mentors reads like a rogues gallery.

With the addition of Biden, you now have two undisciplined politicians each in love with himself. I can't wait for the nutty quotes to begin. Oh, they will vigorously attack McCain and score some points but they will overplay their hand and embarrass themselves.

The PUMAs are going to blast Obama for ignoring Hillary and they are correct. Obama and Biden make a pair that basically only appeals to the far left. Barack's no centrist. He proved that by choosing Biden.

We've had Bush for 8 years and you're worried about O/B quotes?

mraynrand
08-23-2008, 01:56 PM
We've had Bush for 8 years and you're worried about O/B quotes?

That's called the campaign. And yes, I'm worried. As liberal as Bush has been, Obama and Biden are even more liberal.

MJZiggy
08-23-2008, 02:02 PM
No, I meant they've been mocking Bush's intelligence for 8 years by quoting him...I just don't think that Obama/Biden will be adding to the lexicon...

Tyrone Bigguns
08-23-2008, 05:31 PM
Biden's been sucking up for awhile.

"I mean, you got the first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy, I mean, that's a storybook, man." (Joe Biden - January 31,2008)

Obama has found his lawn jockey. The Libs are near Nivana.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2348/1901977125_0308c920ab.jpg

You have no just qualified as the dumbest poster ever. You might wanna check with you conservative overlords as they are using this as an example of biden verbosity and his apology after making this statement.

Kiwon
08-23-2008, 09:46 PM
TB, "If the post don't apply then don't reply." - Johnny Cochrane's ghost.

Presidential Candidate Joe Biden - Obama has 143 working days in the Senate and is not qualified to be POTUS.

Failed Presidential Candidate Joe Biden - Obama's an exciting, transformational figure who breaks every conventional mold. He's ready for the job. ("Pick me, pick me!! I'll be your lawn jockey")

In a rare moment for a Democrat, Geraldine Ferraro told the truth when she said "If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept".

Biden saw the same thing and a 65 year-old who has done nothing of significance during his 40 years in Washington saw he last chance at the brass ring. Only this time he will be holding the brass ring as an ornament for a political party obsessed with race, controlled by special interests and filled with empty rhetoric and failed policies.

BallHawk
08-24-2008, 05:18 PM
Harlan, you ass, where's my prize?

Tyrone Bigguns
08-24-2008, 05:27 PM
TB, "If the post don't apply then don't reply." - Johnny Cochrane's ghost.

Presidential Candidate Joe Biden - Obama has 143 working days in the Senate and is not qualified to be POTUS.

Failed Presidential Candidate Joe Biden - Obama's an exciting, transformational figure who breaks every conventional mold. He's ready for the job. ("Pick me, pick me!! I'll be your lawn jockey")

In a rare moment for a Democrat, Geraldine Ferraro told the truth when she said "If Obama was a white man, he would not be in this position. And if he was a woman (of any color) he would not be in this position. He happens to be very lucky to be who he is. And the country is caught up in the concept".

Biden saw the same thing and a 65 year-old who has done nothing of significance during his 40 years in Washington saw he last chance at the brass ring. Only this time he will be holding the brass ring as an ornament for a political party obsessed with race, controlled by special interests and filled with empty rhetoric and failed policies.

You are so craven in your inane attempts at ridiculing all things dem that you are merely a parody.

If Biden has done nothing of significance in his 30..then Mccain has done even less.

Race: Funny, but it is the conservs like you that keep bringing it up.

Special interests: Hmm, only the most purely partisan would have the nerve to say this. I guess the repubs don't do any pork.

failed policies: I guess these 8 years were a rousing success. :lol: Every pundit has come out and said the country wants to vote dem...that aint' because you guys have been successful. :oops:

Kiwon
08-24-2008, 07:47 PM
Every pundit has come out and said the country wants to vote dem...that aint' because you guys have been successful.

Wow, how surprising that the New York Times, the LA Times, Washington Post, ABC, NBC, MSNBC, CBS, CNN and their employees whose donations went 95% Democratic are working hard to convince people to vote for their preferred candidate.

Why? Not because of the performance of the Republicans but because their LIBERALS, first, and journalists, second.

Obama's election is about THEM, THEIR worldview and THEIR INFLATED EGOS. They believe that because of their profession that THEY HAVE THE POWER TO SHAPE AMERICAN HISTORY. Ultimately, it comes down to how THEY feel about THEMSELVES.

Next to fringe candidates, Obama is the most unqualified candidate to ever be nominated by a major political party. But nothing matters to "pundits" except that Obama is a liberal and has a mixed race background. Those two facts are enough to set aside reason and common sense for the white-liberal dominated, guilt-ridden media establishment.

The election is about THEM, not the country.

HowardRoark
08-24-2008, 08:34 PM
No, I meant they've been mocking Bush's intelligence for 8 years by quoting him...I just don't think that Obama/Biden will be adding to the lexicon...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omHUsRTYFAU

...at least he's glad they are fired up though.

SkinBasket
08-24-2008, 08:55 PM

go fuck yourself. I voted first you little homo.

BallHawk
08-24-2008, 09:03 PM

Care to show me the post where you said that you voted Biden?

Exactly. Go back to Naruto, you Weaboo. I hear the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox is going to attack the village or some shit like that.

SkinBasket
08-24-2008, 09:10 PM

Care to show me the post where you said that you voted Biden?

Exactly. Go back to Naruto, you Weaboo. I hear the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox is going to attack the village or some shit like that.

I'm going to stick my nine inches in your nine year old ass you old pervert. I'm not sure what a Weaboo is but I bet your mom does, because I probably weabooed the fuck out of her.

All you got to know is that when you clicked Biden then submit, your ass wasn't the first. If you weren't a pale little pedophile you would man up.

Harlan Huckleby
08-24-2008, 09:35 PM

the check is in the mail

BallHawk
08-24-2008, 09:38 PM

the check is in the mail

How the hell do you know my address?

:shock: