PDA

View Full Version : Bronco Game injury report

KYPack
08-23-2008, 10:24 AM
I was pretty worried about all the guys going down. Appears we have one worry and 3 little worries.

Sitton banged his left knee pretty good. It was heavily wrapped and he boarded the team bus without crutches. but, he ain't "fine". We need to see the results of tests on Sat.

Collins had a neck stinger mainly from Muir's helmet. Collins says he'll be ready next week, but most doubt he will play in the final preseason.

Bigby rolled his right ankle and doesn't know how serious it is, but definitely hopes to be ready for the opener.

Jones just bumped knees and should be in good shape for the opener.

More than likely the latter three will be close to 100% for the opener. Cross your fingers for Sitton. We need an OL injury like a hole in the head.

Jones may play in the final re-season game, but the other 3 are likely to sit out.

Harlan Huckleby
08-23-2008, 10:26 AM
Sitton going down is bad, but there are certainly areas on the team a lot thinner, especially the D-line.

KYPack
08-23-2008, 11:08 AM
Sitton going down is bad, but there are certainly areas on the team a lot thinner, especially the D-line.

If Sitton is seriously injured they will probably go Colledge Wells and Spitz in the interior.

Back to the future.

RashanGary
08-23-2008, 12:33 PM
And I'm OK with that line this year. I'd rather see Sitton sit for one year before taking on a starting gig. He can come into the offseason program next year, get more muscle, less fat and master his technique and understanding of the offense with the coaches. By the time camp starts next year I think we'll have no worries about our interior line.

Tony Moll seemed to play suprisingly well at RG.